The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unlikely Friendship

Go down 
+2
Taryn Forrest
Skylar Markson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar Markson
District 1
Skylar Markson

An Unlikely Friendship Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 am

I ran out of my room, growling. "Mom! I don't want to hang out with a boy from the Town Center! They're all... stuck up and rude. Plus, they make fun of us," I grumbled, walking out the door. I heard her yelling at me, telling me to come back here or I would be grounded. Grounded from what? We had no television. No ways of entertainment except for walking and hunting. But my mother wouldn't ground me from hunting, would she? No. That was our only way of surviving. She wouldn't be that cruel. Even on her own level.

It's true. The rumors around school. My mother was cruel. She tried to hit me and my younger brother, Michel. I always took the hit because my brother was only eight. We've tried to run away, but the Peacekeepers keep coming back to catch us and take us home. I, of course, always kept trying. That was me. I was known as Skylar Markson, the criminal. I didn't care. I honestly didn't.

I ran onto the sidewalk, getting away from... her. After a couple of blocks, I slowed down to a walk. I sighed, crossing my arms and moving the dark brown hair from my face. I looked around, counting the Seam houses I passed. 45....47....50. I dropped my gaze, knowing how many people died everyday because they didn't have enough food to last. It hurt me deeply. Maybe because my father left us for another woman. We don't see him anymore, and I'm glad we don't. He betrayed us. He betrayed me. He told me he loved me and would never leave. I even made him promise. (Because that's just how I am.)

I shook my head, clearing my head of those horrible, saddening thoughts. I looked up for the first time and finally realized I was at the Town Market. "Dang it," I murmured, before falling down onto the ground. I growled, shaking my head. "Hey, watch it!"
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Few things :/

First off, great rp!

But you need to have an accepted character sheet before you are allowed to role play IC. Also, please claim a portrayer. We don't want to have more than one person with the same face XP
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Skylar Markson
District 1
Skylar Markson

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh! Sorry! Thank you for telling me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am

mason has grown use to his new life as a merc, for one he didn't have to go to school and secondly he was always working except today. today was his birthday and the day of his parents death. he was now 16 " 16 whole years in this hole" he muttered as he walk down the street, he notices a group of thugs walking down the same street he instantly put his hand over the hilt of his sword as the walk pass him, not paying attention he feels a bump and sees skylar fall " oh im so sorry, let me help you up" he extends his hand to help her up
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:16 pm

I walked down the sidewalk and turn the corner. Observing the everyday normal activity of the people in District 12. I saw 2 kids. Somewhere around my age. A boy and a girl. I've seen the boy around town, but he never seems to be doing anything. The girl I haven't seen before. I saw a group of thugs rounding the corner. As I flatten myself against the wall of the closest house, millions of thought swarm into my head. "Hopefully they're like bees. They wont bother you, if you don't bother them.."
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:46 pm

((Please remember that all RP posts must be at least 150 words! ^^))
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:47 pm

((Alright))
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 pm

((I don't know if anyone RPs here. But if you'd like India, you can RP with Mason and I!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship   An Unlikely Friendship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Friendship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 12-
Jump to: