The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recap video...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

Recap video... Empty
PostSubject: Recap video...   Recap video... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey you guys! I have nothing to do for the next few days, so I decided it would be cool to attempt to make a recap video of the Hunger Games! Woo!

Obviously it will not be finished until the Games end, but since there are already a lot of people dead, I can get a good chunk out of the way. And I’ve never done this before, so I’m not promising anything super awesome, or really a video at all, because there is a good chance this could fail completely.

Anyways, I want to assign each tribute a training score, so if you all would tell me what score you think your charrie would have received, that would be awesome! If I don’t get anything, I might just make scores up for people based on how far they got in the games and what I’ve read in their posts and whatnot.

Also, I am planning on showing a quote from a post by each tribute, so if you have any posts that you really like and want me to use, just let me know, otherwise I’ll pick whichever one I like best.

I’m thinking for the tributes that never got claimed or ever posted, I’ll probably just pick a random person for the playby and probably quote the post of whoever killed them.

Last thing (hopefully): If any of you have suggestions of songs that are depressing/hunger games-ish, they would be much appreciated!

Aaaaand I’m done rambling now.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Recap video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap video...   Recap video... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

OH. MY. FRICKIN. GOD. person you are AWESOME!!!

That is a brilliant idea!!! And um.... Storm would have probably gotten a 7
Back to top Go down

Recap video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap video...   Recap video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

I agree with Storm

Elodie would have gotten a number around 7 or 8.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Recap video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap video...   Recap video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Ooh, i really hope you have the time to make it ^.^

and Roselyn would probably be a 5
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Recap video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap video...   Recap video... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recap video...
Page 1 of 1