The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and leaving :/

Go down 
+23
Talia Alderwood
Kooa Stephens
Zoe Swaya
Cato Axelrod
April Adams
Marceline Winters
James Jackson
Alieya Stone
Hailey Summers
Melody Fraeder
Quiris Paroskip
Sasha Leate
Arianna Redcloud
Naomi Meer
Alexander Jones
Faeryn Nacht
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Charlotte Corvus
Anastasia Froese
Willow Fidele
Taryn Forrest
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
August Cairbre
District 1
August Cairbre

Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey guys, sorry I have been absent but the good news is my mom is out of the hospital! I had to take care of the house and drive my siblings around cause my dad was out on buiness, but she is back and improving fast! She had her cancer taken out and it shouldnt spred. So I should be back in action, but I do have to take care of my siblings while she recovers.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm going to be gone until Saturday. I know I've been gone since last Saturday, I think, but I didn't get the chance to post in here. So both my charries(Sasha/Hailey) will be gone. Sorry for the threads I'm holding up. :/
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

Hello HGRPG!!!!!!! I'm back from my mission trip which I sort of forgot to mention....anyway it was awesome, and I'm back so I will reply to all of the threads which I am in as soon as possible, so I'll probably be finished by the 20th Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Sorry for not posting in threads lately- been a bit busy.

Also, my internet sucks right now, so it may be a day or so before I can post.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:50 am

im going to harry pottter world and then to the beach so i might not be able to get on like at all but ill try!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 pm

QUIRIS!! NU!!! How could you not take me with you 0.0
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Alrighty, I'm leaving for nine days. I'll attempt to check up on the Hunger Games with wifi on my iPod... but.... yeah.

My little sister - Arianna/Thalia/Drew will be gone as well
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Wow, er, sorry guys! I got distracted and then my moirail kidnapped me to go to Sailing Camp. I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

Sorry I've been away, but I'm back now Smile
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm

FEARYN!! -glomp attack hug thing to my killer-
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Welcome back, Faeryn! (two words)
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

I haven't been active lately, but I'm hoping to be posting again really soon! Real life just got incredibly busy, and I am SO SO Sorry to people who have been waiting for responses from me!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm sorry as well that I've been slacking. I'm trying to get on top of things again. However, tomorrow directly after school I'm going on an overnight trip and won't be back till Saturday night. After that, I will be much better about the site!
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 pm

So just posting here to make it official, but after tonight, I'm not really sure when I'll be back on for reasons....but hopefully when I go out of town for thanksgiving my relatives' houses will have wifi, if not I might not be back on for another several weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Summers
District 4
Hailey Summers

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I haven't been on for a while, but I am back now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:01 pm

HAILEY!!! YOU CAME BACK!!!! YAY
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi guys...

After I posted about my return some really awful things happened and I couldn't get on for a while...I'm sorry y'all I failed as victor, hopefully I can make it up though...I should be back for a while but I'm not positive...things are really unpredictable with my family at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 pm

oh, well I'm glad you're back!!
If you won't be able ot stay on for long, but some time. Before you die. Me. You. rp. it'll be pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

It's ok Faeryn! We understand, we're just glad you're back now Smile
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been neglecting the site a little bit recently, something else on another site popped up and the only time I've had, I've been on there. Plus I have finals that I'm breaking my back to study for. They are over on Wednesday, so I promise that I will get thread replies up then. But until then, no promises. Sorry I've been so incredibly busy! I really care about the site and won't just neglect it like that anymore <3
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:11 am

It's fine! I understand! Glad you're back though!!
Back to top Go down
James Jackson
District 1
James Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm going to be gone for a few days, probably until Friday or Saturday or Sunday, so I probably won't be able to reply to threads until then. I might be able to get up a reply or two when I'm at a hotel, but I can't say for sure. This goes for James(1) and Hailey(4).
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am

After break probably won't be on much, unless it's the weekends... tongue
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I'll be out of town until Tuesday and I won't have any internet access, which means no posts from April or Mel. My apologies to people I'm in threads with!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 pm

It's fine! Have fun, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and leaving :/
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next