The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Naomi woke up and looked at the clock. 2:00 AM. 'Perfect.' she thought. She got up and walked quietly around the pallets that her brothers were sleeping on. She pulled on some clothes and slipped out the door. She ran quickly and quietly through the Slum and the richer part of District four and out to a small beach. Not many people visit it. They prefer the larger beaches. She kicked off her shoes and ran along the beach, finally collapsing onto the sand. After her breathing calmed, she put her hands behind her head and sighed with pleasure. This was the one place she could be herself, could be a teenage girl. She didn't have the pressures of being like a mother to Kevin, cooking, cleaning, and basically taking care of her family. She sighed again and decided to lay there and watch the sun rise.

Last edited by Naomi Meer on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Storm listened to the train screech to a stop. He had heard of the cave in in Disrict 4 and the workers allowed him to come along. He saw scattered people from different districts working on it and he set to work.

Not an hour later, Storm heard Simone call, "it's getting late, find some time to sleep, breakfast is at 7."
Storm went back into his train and tried to sleep but couldn't. he decided to explore a little and he quietly and carefully found his way out. In a little while, he found the beach, he had never seen one before and it amazed him. He watched the waves crash and curl. He heard a noise behind him and he saw a girl walking behind him, curious he followed her till she sat a ways away on the beach. Knowing this was a very, very bad idea, he cleared his throat hopeing the dark would shield him. "it's awfully early to be out here." he muttered before sitting beside her."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Naomi hadn't noticed the boy until he spoke to her so of coarse she screamed a little when he spoke to her. She sat up quickly. "Oh uh hello." she said. She looked at the boy. Blond hair blue eyes. Probably not from district four. "Yeah it is pretty early." she said and smiled a little "So... where ya from?"
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Storm jumped slightly back when he heard the girl make some sort of sound... a squeal maybe? But as she said "oh uh hello." Storm was glad to have an excuse to think of something other than that. "Yeah, it's pretty early." Nodding, Storm crossed the way over to her and sat on the sand. He wasn't particularly sure if this was a good idea, but he knew that there was no going back.

"So.... where ya from?"
Storm looked over at her curiously. She didn't seem shocked that there was someone from a completely other District sitting besides her, like all others would. So he assumed that she knew something that most different and it wouldn't hurt to tell her the truth. "Uh.. District 2. Why do you ask? And... why aren't you like, freaking out?" He smiled casually at the end of the last statement but he really hoped that he would not regret this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Naomi smiled a little when the boy sat next to her "You're pretty bold for a stranger. How do you know I'm not a murderess or a thief? she asked. "Uh.. District 2. Why do you ask? And... why aren't you like, freaking out?" the boy said. She raked her brain trying to remember what District 2 produced "District 2 is medicine mining and......providing Peacekeepers" she said and her heart started to thump faster. 'Oh no. Not a Peacekeeper.' she thought.

Naomi laughed "I ask because you don't look like the rest of the people around here." she said "As for the freaking out part I sort of am and let's just say I know some people." she looked at him and said "Now it's my turn for questions. What brings you to these parts? And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

He laughed and simply replied with, "well, if you were either, you would have already made a move." She went on processing his information. She seemed a little taken aback when she remembered it provided peecekeepers. "Don't even remind me." He sulked. "I hated that place so much. I'm so glad I'm out of there."

When she went on to explain why she wasn't freaking out, she said it was because she 'knew some people.' "Care to elaborate? there is quite a possibility that I know them too."

"Now it's my turn for questions. What brings you to these parts? And what's your name?"
"Err... let's see... I ran away, and I'm Storm." He held his hand out to her. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Naomi laughed with the boy "Alright, you got me. I'm not a murderess or a thief, luckily for you" "Don't even remind me. I hated that place so much. I'm so glad I'm out of there." Naomi sighed with relief Thank goodness he's not a peacekeeper."Elaborate? Hmm well your not a peacekeeper and your form another district. I'm guessing you used the underground railroad just like my friend T-I mean my friend did."

Naomi raised her eyebrows "A runaway huh? I can respect that. she smiled at him "Storm. I like your name. I'm Rose. Her name wasn't a total lie, after all it is her middle name. She shook his hand and smiled "So, would you like to get a tour of District 4?" she asked Storm "I can only give you a little bit of my time. I am a busy girl." she smiled a little and looked out to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:04 am

"Elaborate? Hmm well your not a peacekeeper and your form another district. I'm guessing you used the underground railroad just like my friend T-I mean my friend did."
Storm raised his eyebrow. Something was definitely maybe she was telling the truth, but she was hiding parts of it. He thought back to the train. There was only one and he thought of T names. There were quite a few, but only one was a teenage girl. Storm hid a smile and figured she really did know something, and next time he saw Taryn, he would ask her. Either this girl was making up a huge lie or she had actually met Taryn.

She told him her name and said she could give him a tour. Was this a trap? "Okay ...Rose." He paused again thinking something was wrong. "So, you got me, I'm from the train? Where did you hear about it? From T-? Taryn? And also, you should know that we're supposed to be in hiding. If I just flounce around the district, it will be very easy for the Peacekeepers to find me ...and then kill me. How can I trust you?" What if your a spy. Then I'll have to kill you? That wouldn't be too nice would it? He wanted to finish, but he didn't he just held her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Naomi laughed "Now you got me! Yes, my friends name is Taryn. The Peacekeepers aren't up this early in the morning, they're to lazy and fat. she said with a grimace "How can you trust me? Hmm let's see..." she put her finger to her chin "Hmm.. I suppose you'll just have to take a chance. she cocked her head and smiled slightly "Don't you want a little spice in your life?"

She stood and dusted the sand off her shorts and turned to Storm "Come on Storm. You know you wanna! I might even be able to convince my brothers to take you out on our boat to get a better view of the ocean." she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Storm honestly could care less about taking a tour of the district, but grudgingly, he agreed. However, when she said that they could take a tour of the ocean, his eyes lit up. He would enjoy that way more than anything else. Although, he couldn't really swim...

He smiled and whimsically said, "I would really enjoy that. A view of the ocean would be nice, I've always wondered what it's like."

Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:52 am

Let's see judging by the sun it's about 5:00 so... my brothers will be heading to the docks. We'll have to hurry to catch them. Come on! she said and with that she began to sprint towards the Slums. She turned her head and yelled Let's see if District 2 can keep up with District 4!

((Meh no muse.))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

When Rose mentioned that her brothers would be leaving soon, Storm smiled and said, "well what are we waiting for?" He jumped up to find Rose already running, she challenged him to race, but considering the fact that he didn't know where they were going he found it unlikely. She was fast, but from a year of training with the careers he was slightly faster. He caught up and then held her pace. He was actually surprised at how strong she was, faster than he origionally assumed.  

((same!))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Naomi turned her head to find Storm easily keeping up with her Wow. Your pretty good! For a guy. she said with a grin and poured on the speed however, she was careful to make sure that she didn't lose Storm. Finally, they reached the docks. She breathed in deeply Ugh sorry about the gross fish smell she said and wrinkled her nose.

Naomi looked around and found her family's boat and saw her brothers were about to shove off. Hey! Wait up! she called and turned to Storm By the way I lied. I'm Naomi, Rose is my middle name. Sorry but I don't trust complete strangers at first. she hopped onto the boat and held out her hand Come on. I'll help you board.

((Stupid writers block!!))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 am

"Wow. Your pretty good! For a guy." Storm sighed. He found girls like that awfully annoying but he didn't let it show. Sh said before speeding up. Storm caught her pace again but by the time they stopped he was breathing considerably harder than he assumed. He heard her apologize for the fish smell but he waved it off. "I'll get over it."

Apparently spotting she ship, she waved it down and then helped him get on. While doing so she explained that she lied about her name and gave him her real one. "It's cool, I used to be like that..." He trailed off and decided to leave it just there, there was nothing more that he really could say without giving away a lot, something in which he wasn't all too keen about doing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Naomi turned to her brothers "Guys, this is Storm. He's uh new in town." her brothers smiled and introduced themselves "Welcome to The Queen of the Sea!" Al said "She may be old but she works just fine." Naomi grinned at him "Kind of like you huh?" she said and Al grabbed her and almost threw her into the water... almost. When they stopped to catch some fish Naomi turned to Storm and asked "So what do you think of the sea?" then she walked to the side of the boat ad leaned over it. "Get a breath of that sea air!" Joe called to Storm.

Naomi looked over at Storm and asked "What's life like in District 2? I've heard it's nice there. Training, not really having to work hard is it true?" she looked at her brothers "It would be nice to be able to relax a little. They work so hard." she said with a slight frown "They have sense our dad-" she cut herself off and quickly changed the subject. "The sea's beautiful today."

Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Storm was hesitant to go up to more people, but Naomi claimed that they were her siblings and if she knew about the railway and Taryn, then they couldn't be of any harm could they? To his surprise, they welcomed him with open arms and he did his best to hide his excitement of being on an actual boat on an actual ocean, but he didn't think it was actually working. He smiled as he watched the siblings quarrel as he tried to not be impatient. When would they get to start?
Then the brothers turned to him and started asking if he liked the sea and Storm said transfixed, "well, so far yes!" I've heard so much about it but never seen anything like it! It's so pretty and I sound like a girl don't I?"

Naomi then asked a series of questions. Strom respectively waited till she was finished and did not ask about what she was trying to hide in order not to be rude. "Well, actually, some people do work really hard and other laze around like you mentioned. But some guys are worked so hard that - " He stopped remembering the gruesome state of some of the overworked men. "They look really creepy." He averted his gaze and left it at that. He didn't especially care to elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

"I've heard so much about it but never seen anything like it! It's so pretty and I sound like a girl don't I?" Storm said. Naomi laughed a little Yeah, pretty much.. She looked at Storm as he spoke about his district. "Well, actually, some people do work really hard and other laze around like you mentioned. But some guys are worked so hard that - They look really creepy." Naomi looked down I know what you mean. she said and her eyes began to tear up. She quickly turned her head so that Storm wouldn't see her tears.
What do you want to do know? she asked in a fake chipper voice.

((Sorry about not posting sooner. My muse has been dead for weeks! It's terrible! Grr))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

At Naomi agreeing to him looking like a girl, Storm just sighed. He did that too often. When Storm said something else, Naomi blatantly began to tear up. Storm looked at her curiously. Since he was so insistent on helping people, he knew when something was up and he wanted to investigate, but he knew he should wait to get to know her at least a bit more.

Then, surprising him, she actually spoke and tried to change the subject while asking, "what do you want to know?" He looked up sheepishly. What was she talking about. "Sorry, but ...about this district? About the sea?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Anything. Naomi said and wiped her eyes District, sea, whatever. she turned back to him and tried to smile I'll try to answer whatever questions to the best I can. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box. she smiled a bit at that and shrugged I don't have the chance to go to school very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))   Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping In ((Storm//PM to join))
Page 1 of 1