The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] Empty
PostSubject: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Arianna had now been in District 2 with her siblings for a little while, and still didn’t want to leave. Well, she would leave, but she just wanted to stop going from district to district in search of the right one. It was boring. Very.

It was getting cold outside. Arianna could see her breath when she went out there. It wasn’t necessarily a bad feeling, but Arianna wasn’t all too fond of the cold.

Arianna decided to go looking around the district. She and her siblings had been living in a little fort that they had made. They had hid it by the fence. The fence was on all the time, which was a little different from most of the other districts. Arianna didn’t really like it in district 2. It was boring, and all of the peacekeepers were very strict and everything. Arianna was always afraid that one of them would notice that she wasn’t from around there, and would execute her or something like that, but she managed well enough to get around.

Arianna walked into a building. It was sorta shabby and what not. Arianna went to sit down at one of the dirty old tables. It was old, moldy-looking wood that had green and light brown pieces of wood chipping off here and there.
”Can I get you anythin’ ma’am?”
Arianna was startled. She hadn’t expected anyone to say anything to her. She looked around her. She didn’t see anyone, but then she saw her. She was an ancient-looking woman with looooong grey hair. It was braided very neatly in a long braid down her back. She seemed very nice.
”Oh, no thanks. I just came in here for the heat. But thank you.”Arianna quickly added. The woman nodded understandingly and went back to … whatever she had been doing before. Arianna sat back in her chair, enjoying the heat.

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am

Jonathon had lived in District 2 all his life, he didn’t know, or care about anywhere else, except the capital of course. He lived with his dad, who was an okay person to say the least; at least he wasn’t abusive to Jonathon or anything like that, but Jonathon’s temper was slightly uncontrollable whenever his mother was mentioned, though luckily that event was now on the decrease.

His blonde hair ruffled as he opened the wooden door into District 2’s windy air, today was exceptionally cold, and the wind was howling, so today was certainly not a jogging day, so quickly putting on a coat he set out into the world, closing the door behind him gently. His hands clasped together in a rubbing movement as he walked he headed further into the more populated part of the District, his head turned slightly to the left were the thugs tended to lurk, but of course he was well protected, and could easily fight back if he needed to. He nodded towards a peacekeeper as he went by, no reaction came back to Jonathon, so he just smirked and went on his way. One foot after the other in large strides, which he really couldn’t help, he made his way onwards, with no real aim of today; he had no idea what was going to happen so he had decided to let fate rule over him.

The wind picked up even more, and Jonathon glared irritably into the nothingness, and continued walking, muddy puddles were forming at the side of the road, and the rain was light, but consistent, and Jonathon made sure not to put his feet into any of them, he couldn’t afford to get muddy today, at all. He turned to the right, not only to get away from the thugs but also to have some protection from the prevailing winds, and on turning the corner he watched a girl walk in to a, what Jonathon thought was a restaurant, which barely anyone used these, days, so naturally he was curious. He picked up his speed and eventually reached the door of the building, looking up at the place, he knew why barely anyone used this place. It was old, it was in District 2 when Jonathon had been born, and many years before that, he had been in there once, when he was very little, but he couldn’t remember anything about the place, apart from that the women in their was old, kind and considerate, but old.

Jonathon could just about make out the Woman walk up to the girl and ask her something, and then she walked away. Now Jonathon made a movement, he walked up the three steps leading to the door, and he opened it with a firm push of the hand, it was a tad bit on the stiff side, ducking his head as to not hit his head on the top of the door because it was rather small for him. Jonathon had no idea why the door was so small, and he closed it a bit too powerfully, though he couldn’t help it, though it didn’t seem to cause too much of a disturbance.

Jonathon now moved over to the girl, slipping into a small chair, which was rather uncomfortable, placing his hands on the table, not really bothered about its surface he spoke, “Well then, you’re obviously not from around here, barely anyone comes in here.” He raised his eyebrow slightly, his slightly brutish voice escalating around the room, though not to loud. “So then care to explain? And don’t worry I’m no peacekeeper.” He looked up under his fringe with a smile on his face, awaiting for the girls reply.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Arianna didn’t know what to say. It all happened so quickly. Like the very first time she stepped foot on District 2, she was shocked that someone was addressing her so firmly, or talking to her at all. All she recalled was a big burly man, well, he looked around her age, but he was so big that she had to call him a man. Anyway, he walked straight up to her and sat down. What came next was even more unexpected … if that was possible. He spoke to her, and the way he spoke made everything seem so thought out. He told her how he knew she wasn’t from here, because no one ever came in here. Arianna had her normal fear again that a peacekeeper would execute her and her family, and she had a strange sense to run and tell her family, but she stayed calm. She didn’t answer, though, because of fear. His next words made her feel better, and calmed her fears down. He assured her that he was not a peacekeeper, but he told her to speak up. Arianna couldn’t back down now. She plucked up the courage, and began.
”Okay. If you promise you won’t tell a soul on the face of the earth, I will tell you.” She didn’t wait for his answer, she just wanted so badly to let it out.
”I came here by rebel train, with my family … or … what’s left. My parents got injured in District 13, but we managed to bring them to 3, where they died a few years later. Now my four siblings and I have been searching for a good district to stay in. If you tell anyone, we will surely die … no offence or anything, but … this district isn’t safe to have something like that spreading around the district and all, it being the closest source to the Capitol. I just need your word, and if not, you’ll be sorry.”

Arianna sounded more confident than she felt. She knew very well that she wouldn’t be able to take this man down, even if she tried, which she wouldn’t … so she really just needed to give her his word. Arianna waited for the reply. She was afraid of what would come next.

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Jonathon did listen to what the girl had to say, making small indications of interest at the parts he found interesting, and his mind decided to think about what it must have been like to be her, but he didn’t show much emotion, he had lost his mother, though at least he still had his father, then she threatened him. “Oh well then, I’m sure I’ll stick away from little miss power house.” He spoke with a tone of sarcasm, “I may be from District 2, but I don’t snitch on people." Jonathon didn’t know what it was like to have four siblings so he was naturally curious, “So you have to look after all four of them, or are some of them older than you? Anyway you have my word, partly, though so you say you got here by train? Interesting I suppose.”

Jonathon was running out of things to say, so he began making the simple questions,” So then what’s your name? Mine is Jonathon, and I’m Seventeen.” He didn’t put out his hand for her to shake; he just looked downwards and began to pick at the table, the noise slightly escalating. He turned to see some people walk by, most of them he recognised, he knew a lot of people in District 2, and after all he ran around the place four times a week.

“Well then how do you find life in good old District 2? Not exactly an exciting place is it? Bt I can cope I suppose...” Jonathon then stopped talking, he had said what he wanted to say, and he started to pick at the wood again, this time breaking a piece of by accident, this movement caused a smile to appear, and Jonathon twirled the wooden splint in both hands, admiring his work. The wood was dark, and he could tell it was old, though he didn’t put it back down, he kept twirling it in his hands, he looked at it waiting for some sort of reply from the girl, he didn’t know enough about her yet, but he was sure that she wasn’t one to really get on the wrong side of, but he definitely had no fear of her, she wasn’t intimidating enough, but Jonathon was quite impressed with her effort, though a smug look had appeared on his face when she warned him, she probably wouldn’t be able to do anything to him. He placed the wood down on the table, making a quiet banging noise, and his arms crossed, and they lay casually on the rough surface, his eyes looking deep at the girl, his fringe slightly lower than usual, and just reaching into his eye line, the glare was intimidating but it didn’t give a feeling of evil, Jonathon wasn’t angry enough for that, and something told him that
Back to top Go down
Allie Selgon

Allie Selgon

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:05 pm

((Zomg I wanna join... It's open, right??? Anyway, I've been off for a while, and I need a good RP hehe... Razz))
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 pm

((Umm, well this was my couple thread with Jonathan, but I could start one with you if you'd like))
Back to top Go down
Allie Selgon

Allie Selgon

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:47 pm

((Ah, alright... Sorry about the trouble... PM me???))
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:28 pm

((Stupid Taryn! You're making me spam ... and I'm a mod!))

Arianna was, at first, shocked. The man said something in a mocking tone. Then she hinted the tone of sarcasm. She understood, right before he said that he wasn't the type of person to snitch on people. Arianna thought in an irritated tone, I don't need to know all about people's characteristics ... Arianna suddenly realized that she was being so ornery, and that he was trying to be nice. She lost her irritated tone.
“So you have to look after all four of them, or are some of them older than you? Anyway you have my word, partly, though so you say you got here by train? Interesting I suppose.” This caught Arianna off guard. She realized that the man was talking about her siblings. Arianna grunted.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I'm the middle child, but my oldest sister has basically lost it ... she was in the hunger games as a little girl ... she's Rosalyn. Yeah. So ... my youngest brother is 12 years old, and then my little sister is 14, and my older sister is 18, and Rosalyn is 20. Christina can manage fine, but my oldest sister and two younger siblings have to be watched over ... As to your other question, yes. The train can be interesting ... though every time a district comes, I have to make a type of distraction so that the train will have to stop." Colour suddenly rushed to Arianna's cheeks. She realized that she might have said too much. People weren't supposed to tell about the rebel train, but Arianna had a weird feeling that this guy wasn't all that bad, and that maybe what he said was the truth.

Arianna caught the man say his age and name ... 17 and Jonathan.
"Oh, my name's Arianna Redcloud, and I am 16, but am going to turn 17 in a very short period of time. It's very nice to meet you." Arianna said, trying to emphasize that she cared; she did, but her voice at the moment was so monotonous that it didn't sound like it.

Jonathan asked Arianna just one more question: how she liked it in 2. Arianna would have to answer truthfully; she felt fine to say what she was thinking in front of him.
"Well, I like it here ... I guess. I mean ... it's cool, but all I really do is walk around the district trying to find warmth, because all I'm in is a little fort made up of sticks by the fence that I'm living in with my siblings. It is a really nice district though, besides that fact ..." Arianna trailed off. She watched a smirk rise on Jonathan's lips as she was talking, but didn't bother to question. Arianna was tired. She knew that Jonathan was going to ask more questions, but all she really needed was just a nap ...

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Jonathon sat lazily, his legs spread out, the table was small, but it was just big enough for both of them to fit, so Jonathon listened without too much uncomfort within him, his hands scratched his leg now and again, but there was nothing to serious. Jonathon didn’t fail to notice Arianna blush once she had told him all other information, but he replied in a calm tone, “Hey remember I don’t snitch.” He held his hands in a surrendered position and he then lowered them quite quickly causing a bang on the table and it jolted slightly, “Well you seem to have a lot on your shoulders. I don’t have any siblings; it’d be nice to meet these siblings one day. I don’t recall a Rosalyn in the Hunger Games... Though I’d still like to meet these people, and your fort.” An amused smile washed over Jonathon’s face his eyes sparkling and looking into Arianna’s, he then said something else to add, that could possibly make her shine onto him, “Yes it’s lovely to meet you to Arianna, and maybe I can get you and your siblings a proper place to live.” His right eyebrow rose in a persuasive way, and then he laughed. He had only just met this girl, but he liked her personality, from the sound of things, she needed protecting, she was quite weak in District 2, from what Jonathon could gather.

“Oh and you think District 2’s nice? That’s interesting. Most people call it boring, or too spoilt. I don’t really know why but ya know people are weird.” He said with a sigh and a notch of the head. He looked outside, the weather was still nasty, Jonathon loved the unpredictable weather of District 2, it gave him new physical challenges, or more relaxation, of course in general the weather was good, and the sun beamed, but this week was one of those dull boring ones, when the sky was covered by greyness, and the rain lightly hit the ground, causing the puddles to rise, it was definitely one of those glum days.

“So then what do you say Arianne, mind introducing me to the pack? I’m sure you can trust me know, and maybe I can help you fit in here a bit better?” His eyes then wandered around slightly, he noticed the mouldy corners, and the cracks on the ceiling, pulling a disgusted face slightly with his mouth then looking back at Arianna, some people walked in and sat on the opposite side to them, he nodded politely at them before turning to her again, “Seems like I was mistaken, some people do come in here, probably just the weather, and no they aren’t peacekeepers either, so don’t worry.” Jonathon had seen these people before walking down the street, and he knew they weren’t exactly the most perfect District 2 citizens, but Jonathon showed no indication to Arianna about this.

((Bad post sorry... Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:07 pm

((It's not a bad post ... it's better than I could ever do, honestly.))

Arianna wasn't really paying attention; she was sorta tired. She did catch something about Jomathan saying that he wanted to meet her siblings and see their fort. Arianna decided that she would show him, so she started to get up.
“Oh and you think District 2’s nice? That’s interesting. Most people call it boring, or too spoilt. I don’t really know why but ya know people are weird.” Arianna caught Jonathan say. She smiled; it was boring compared to the other districts, but it was fun to see the differences between all the districts, so none of them really seemed boring to her anymore. She told him that, and started walking out the door.

Jonathan then asked her for confirmation if she was going to introduce him to "the pack", and Arianna replied with a yes. Arianna looked up at him; although Arianna was a bit tall for a girl of her age, she still wasn't as tall as Jonathan.

"You know Jonathan, I think you're pretty cool." Arianna said while smiling. In a matter of minutes, Arianna reached the fort. "And this is our fort." Arianna smiled again. It wasn't the best they had ever made, but it was good enough. It was a big fort. Arianna walked in.

"Hello, fam. I'd like you all to meet Jonathan."

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am

Jonathon lingered up wards, careful not to knock over the table. He didn’t talk much, just nodding slightly when she confirmed to him that she was taking them to ‘The pack’. Jonathon had to duck slightly again just so he didn’t bang his head on the door and stepping out, he heard her say that she thought he was cool. Raising his brow he answered, “Well you’re pretty cool to.” He said with a laugh at the end. He followed Arianna; it was only a matter of minutes before the two of them reached the fort. It was a lot larger than Jonathon had expected he admired the work for a while, and his initial thought was how on earth this thing hadn’t been found and confiscated yet, it was large, and easy to find if you knew where it was, maybe that was it, the peacekeepers and patrollers just didn’t know where to look, or they didn’t think anyone would have the guts to infiltrate District 2, a fact that Jonathon understood but it still managed to amaze him.

Then Arianna introduced him to her family, he didn’t walk in immediately, as he wasn’t one for being rude, he was cocky in a way yes, but he wasn’t rude, he had been brought up better than that, maybe not brought up n the best way, but still he had learnt to have manners, and to use them when needed, he understood he didn’t always follow the last bit, but he was better than most in District 2. Stepping forwards with a slight aura of uncomfort he placed his hand in the air, and smiled, “Hey. So you’re Arianna’s family huh? Nice to meet you all.” He said with a nod of the head, a small smile was on his face and his deep blue/green eyes moved around looking at the space, he couldn’t actually believe most of what he was seeing. He was quite amazed that they had built this place.

“So uhm what do you guys do on a normal day?” it was a very random and probably pointless question, but Jonathon was inquisitive and he genuinely wanted to know what life was like for these people. He mainly looked at Arianna, seeing as she was the only person in the room he knew as of yet. He vaguely remembered seeing some of them around the District, but his memory was too stretched out for him to tell for sure. He could still hear some of the people walking by on the paths in the District from in here, which added further to Jonathon’s suspicions, though he refrained from asking another question, he didn’t want to appear weird in front of Arianna’s new family, but his eyes stayed on her, and he waited for any reply to come from her, or her or her family.

Last edited by Jonathon Moyers on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 pm

((Sorry ... I've been really busy with school and all ... ))

Arianna laughed out loud. This guy's really open ... Arianna though, after him calling her too. She quickly stopped, in case she had offended him, but no questions came, so she just acted as if nothing had happened.

They were in the fort. Jonathan introduced himself. Then he asked what they did during the day. During a short period of silence, Arianna caught a glimpse of Jonathan looking at her. Arianna turned to him and smiled.

Of course, Rosie didn't answer his question, for she wasn't the type of person to be kind to others, but Carter spoke up.

"I'm Carter. I'm the youngest here. Just about to be 13! Two days from now ... anyways. I usually just walk around the district, you know ... snooping around." Arianna found Carter's jumpiness awfully adorable. Although he was old enough to care for himself, he reminded Arianna of a jumpy little 6-year-old or something. Arianna smiled a smile to Carter, who smiled back. Arianna was glad that at least Carter was getting along fine, even though he was the one who created this whole doodad. She shook away the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 pm

At the moment Jonathon felt rather uncomfortable but when Arianna’s brother spoke up, Jonathon instantly found him adorable, something which was rather rare in Jonathon, 13 had been a rather hard year for Jonathon, after all it was the very age in which his mother had died, and he had thought that he had gone through a hard time when he was 13, he now understood that he was far better off than most other people in the world, though Jonathon certainly didn’t count himself lucky, after his mother had died, he had gone on a rage punching the walls, and he had vowed that he would take revenge, though he fully released now that that was foolish, and he had started to get over it, though that was only within the past few years.

“Nice to meet you Carter. Ah good old snooping eh? I used to do that all that time when I was a kid.” That was a true statement, even though his Mum and Dad had practically forced to him to train he managed to go around and find out things, Jonathon practically knew all the streets in District 2, after all he went a jog almost every day, you kind of can’t help but memorise everything. This was one of the main reasons that this place confused him so much, he had never seen it before, maybe that was just because it was close to the border, Jonathon had never really bothered to go to the border, and he liked this place, it was cosy and the fact that these guys had built the place really amazed him, though he didn’t question it, he just accepted the fact.

Jonathon’s eyes now took a bit of time to get accustomed to this place, after all he needed to familiarise himself with his surroundings. Jonathon eventually decided that it was a good idea to speak to Arianna again, “Well this place is quite cool, surprising that I’ve never found it before now though, after all I know District 2 like the back of my hand... that is I used to until you showed me this place; ah don’t you just love little surprises.” Well in truth Jonathon sounded as though he was talking to himself when in fact he wasn’t and he was actually talking to Ari, though Jonathon wouldn’t be surprised if Carter decided to but in, as the boy reminded him of one of those jumpy sorts of people, not that Jonathon had anything against them, but he wasn’t too bothered if he did answer him, in Jonathon’s mind he didn’t’ picture Carter as being 13, but that was probably because he was used to people from District 2, and they tended to be much larger than Carter was when they were 13, Jonathon had been like that when he was younger, but Jonathon tried to not think about it, he didn’t like thinking about his past, his past was messed up, and Jonathon blamed most of the bad things on himself, but now wasn’t a time for thse thoughts, so with a small amount of effort he pushed the thoughts away, and waited for some form of response.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 am

((I'm so sorry. I thought I had already replied to this; I started replying to it about 3 times, but each time I got distracted and couldn't finish or something. Sorry for the wait. ))

Arianna wasn't surprised that Jonathan knew this place as well as he put it, even though this was pretty much the biggest District there was. She stood up. Since Jonathan knew this place so well, she wanted him to show her around, so she could get the feel of it. She told this to Jonathan. Her siblings could handle themselves, and find something to do themselves.

Back in the other districts, Arianna rarely even saw her siblings that much. They were always doing something or other by themselves. In District 4, Arianna slipped and fell into the water, and ended up being in a coma for about a week and a half, while all of her siblings didn't even know. Her head still hurt badly from that experience, and it was hard to make sudden movements and stuff like that. That's why Arianna like becoming friends with someone in the districts, so that they could show her around, and she wouldn't end up getting hurt very badly for some stupid reason.

Arianna thought for a moment. She glanced over at Jonathan, but only through her peripheral vision, so that he wouldn't get suspicious. In some of the other districts, you could trust nobody at all. She was wondering if she could trust Jonathan or not. He seemed fine, although just something about him seemed wrong to Arianna. Maybe it was just how creepily muscular he was, although he probably trained all the time for the games, being a career from District 2 and all. Or maybe it was just his personality. Something about it seemed forced; like he was trying to be nice, only that normally he wasn't nice. All this seemed scary. He could obviously squish her like a bug between his index finger and thumb in enough time to not even hear a scream. Arianna threw these thoughts aside; he was a nice guy, even if he was forcing himself to be.

She decided that maybe, just maybe, if she got to know him more, his personality would show more; for better, or for worse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]   Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan]
Page 1 of 1