The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

an every day thing (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 am

(yay, more peeps)
mason laughed as she copied his voice " its the money for getting them goons, i told you i would split it with you." mason followed her out, he glanced into an alley where two men stood, one was the man who attacked mason earlier and the other had a bloody bandage around his eyes, they both wore black peacekeeper uniforms with a red N on the back, they both looked at masons direction, mason grabs Annette's hand and runs " Run as fast as you can, its that guy again!" behind them both the men chased them, mason lead them behind a building " Annette Run to your house don't stop, ill handle these guys" mason said drawing his sword, the blinded man pulled out a baton and lunged at mason while the other drew his sword and aimed for masons legs, mason jumped and kicked the man with the bandage into his partner, the other man quickly recovered and lunged toward mason. both their swords collided
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Lutz

Cole Lutz

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

Cole saw a flash a silver as he was walking down the road next to the Hob,wondering what it was he slowly steped backwards to see what gave a faint glow from the alley.
"hello ....." Cole walked futher into the alley where then a boy was thrown into almost stabbing him in the abdomen with a sword.Cole stepped out of the way just before a large man came charging at the boy,Cole seeing the boy get tackeled picked up a beer bottel and broke the bottom to make a sharp edge.Charging at the man Cole stabbed him in the back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 pm

((you're not allowed to role play until you have an accepted character sheet))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Cole Lutz

Cole Lutz

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm

(( sorry))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

( once you you get accepted you can post again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

((you're welcome to come back!))
Annette laughed back. "Keep your money, I only use the one I earn. And the camera is for mental memories."
When they walked down the alley, she felt Mason's hand suddenly slip into her own. She stumbled behind him as they ran. When he told her to run, she stayed put. "I'm not gonna let this boy die. Kusonami." she cursed in Japanese, "Just because I'm a dainty little girl doesn't mean you get to have all the fun!" she called to Mason and took out one of her knives.
She jumped up and kicked one of the men and stood across from Mason.
"Watch out!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:46 pm

mason threw the guy off him and sheathed his sword and pulled out a small leather note book with a diagram of the human body, the blinded man charged at mason again but he dodged it and hit the guys back with a sharp cracking sound " acupuncture, such a beautiful way of disarming enemy's" mason chuckled as he turned to his lookalike " why must you continue your little act and lets just talk like civilized men" mason said the the last man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Annette stood back and stared, trying to look calm. How could this day get any weirder?
"at least I don't have a look alike. Where is this all going?" she sighed and walked over to stand beside mason. "You alright?" she asked.
Looking at tine man, she stepped closer."He really does look like you, you know. It's a bit scary. But it's funny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 am

the man sheathed his weapon " ill say this, i was a friend of your mother and father. since your always on the move the only way to stop you was to fight, I was the leader of the elite rebellious team which consisted of blind here and your parents." the man nudges blind to get up. mason looked at his fathers dogtags, " your Wolf their leader during the rebellion, but you died how could you be here. " Wolf chuckled and smiled at mason throwing a card at him, mason caught it, it had a red N and also had a phone number.
mason remembered blind was paralyzed from his blow using acupuncture " hey wolf, blind will be up and walking shortly but you will have to carry him" mason said with a smile while wolf picked up blind and left.

mason turned to Annette " so we heading to your place again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:07 pm

She stared at Mason with a wide expression.
"No, we are going to the meadow to talk in private." she grabbed his hand and started to jog through the town and towards the fence.
Once on the other side, she started walking through the tall grass and grabbed her bow and arrows.
"Alright, so explain to me- ONCE AGAIN- what the heck is going on." she laughed a bit aggrivated. "I don't get how I'm in this or why you have a clone or what your parents have to do with this but it's getting a little bit crazy if you haven't noticed yet!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm

mason pulled out his sword and showed Annette a the same red N on the handle of the blade " the N stands for project Nicro a secret military group for the capitol. they betrayed the capitol because they were fighting their brothers, sisters, friends during the rebellion. the capitol treated them like the mutts they created to kill us. that man was name wolf he led his squad of Project Nicro." mason said as he sheathed his blade and sits on the soft green grass, he shivered as Annette said Wolf was his clone " hes not my clone, I'm his clone. his team thought he died blowing up the lab they were made in. my father was his brother they both were taken from district 13 before it was nuked. the man with wolf was my uncle William, he lost his eyes during an interrogation when he was captured." he said while he pulled out his crossbow and shoots a rabbit " got one." he laughed as he got up and handed the rabbit to Annette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Annette help the rabbit up and walked over to a mockingjay that flew by and hummed to it. A rabbit came by, close enough for her to pick it up and hug it. "If only I understand a word you said." she sighed and laughed thickly.
She kept walking and sat down on a hill in the meadow and waited till Mason was there. She rolled her eyes to herself and leaned back on her hands. This must have been the strangest day compared to all others. Annette let her glance fall on Mason. This boy had caused her so much trouble in one day. But she didn't seem to hate it. She liked the sense of adventure and smiled to herself. It could get better, she didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am

mason followed Annette out into the meadow, he sat down next to her as he watched the wind move the grass like a ocean of green. " since i answered your questions i get to ask you one, what would you do if you knew the capital was hunting you down?" mason had asked this question in a serious tone, he knew it would not be long till the capital finds out their rebellious mutts are still alive. he pulled out the same book he had opened on blind with the diagram of a human being " i think knowledge of the human body will help me in the games, if i ever get picked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm

"If I knew the capital was hunting me down?" she tilted her head. "Well, I hunt. So if they found out I would run away yes." Now that she thought about it, if she had found out someone knew, she would run to another district in the process.
"I would hide. For a long time. Get a new name and all."
The mention of the games made her twitch. She hated the sound of it in the first place. The feeling of death crept over. "My friend Tess was in the games. It wasn't a pretty sight." she hung her head low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 am

mason looked at her as she told him of her friend " i am so sorry, can you promise me something, well two things" mason pulled his dogtags once more " if i get picked then i want you to return these to Wolf, also promise me if i do get into the games don't watch me fight"
mason look toward the sky seeing a flock of birds start passing by, he gets up and starts walking to a bush under a tree an starts brushing the leafs away to reveal a handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 pm

She took the dogtags into her hands and peered at them. They looks sort of old and she hadn't noticed him looked at them before. Annette nodded slowly and looked up at him. "But what if I'm picked as well?" she laughed to herself and leaned back on her hands.

"You know, I really just wanna get up and run." she blurted. "Y'know, just run until you can't stop. I think I could make it out of her if I wanted to. But I have my brother and all." she sighed.

She stood up and walked over to Mason. "What are you doing?" she leaned over and put her face closer to the ground to get a closer look. "A handle? What is it for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:31 pm

While walking through the medow, India heard voices. She didnt recognize the voices, but she knew they belonged to a boy and a girl. Somewhere around her age. "I thought I was the only one here. Thanks for ruining my peace," she muttered to herself. It was a fairly large medow, though. She didnt think the two kids were dangerous, but she could never tell straight off the bat. She swiftly made it behind the nearest bush and crouched down, trying to listen. It was most likely they werent dangerous, just kids like her wandering the medow. She stood feeling conflicted for a moment. She didnt know if she should go up to them or turn the other way. She was feeling awfully alone that day, despite her large family at home. She made it back around the bush and walked up to their turned backs. She gently laid a hand on the girl's shoulder and said, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Annette shrieked at her touch and jumped back, falling on the ground. "Don't scare me like that!" she hysterically laughed, her irish accent sticking out a bit.

She looked up and saw a girl with black hair and fair tan skin. She was far better looking then Annette was and looked stronger. "Erm, what are you doing in my sanctuary?" she asked and stood up to dust off her skinny jeans. "I usually don't have visitors."

She hesitated to smile but then gave a weak one. It was a good start for Annette at lease. "My names Annette. This is Mason." she jerked her thumb at him. "He's a bit crazy if you ask me!" she laughed but red came to her cheeks when she thought the slightest about him. "What's your name?" she said to cover up her blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:11 pm

India studied Annette and Mason. "Sorry I startled you, I was not expecting someone else to be here. Kind of dissapointing." She glanced at Mason who was still crouched down, observing something. "My name is India. I go by India or Indi. But you still didn't answer my question. What ARE you doing?" She says as she crosses her arms and furrows her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

((All posts have to be at least 150 words, please stick to the rules Very Happy))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm

((Sorry))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 pm

((I swear to god I posted but it deleted -.-))

Annette's nice meter snapped and she put her hands on her hips and leaned to one side. "Well, INDIA, I've been coming here since I could walk!" she snapped. She hated the girls tone as much as it is. "I don't think you should be asking me that."

She disliked this girl already, asking why THEY were in ANNETTE'S little place. Even if she looked stronger, Annette was strong inside and out. She glared at the girl and looked at Mason to see his reaction.

"Well, I don't think you answered my question," she mimicked Indi's tone absent-mindedly, "Why are you in MY sanctuary?" She huffed a bit and adjusted her bag strap and pushed her blue hair out of her face. "We are here because we were being chased, got it? Need anymore information?" She stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

mason stared at the two as he twisted the handled and revealed a hatch with a ladder, he quickly slipped in as the two fought " well ladies this sanctuary is above my safe-house, so we all share a common thing" he mumbled as they got into their conversation, he rolled his eyes as he climbed down the ladder to his second home, he searched for a switch then the mockingjays started to get quiet, he hurried up the ladder and pull both Annette and India in as a capitol airship materialized over the trees. he closed the hatch and waited for the ship to leave before turning on the lights " you guys ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:33 pm

India laughed. "I—" She was cut off by Mason speaking. She was suprised to hear him speak. India could already tell Annette didn't like her and assumed India was cold and rude. "That's the first impression I make.." She thought to herself while Mason was pulling down Annette and her into the safehouse. She took a glance up at the small opening once she was in the safehouse before Mason shut it. "I'm fine.." India hissed in her thick Spanish accent. She pulled the brown jacket she was wearing around her tightly and looked at Annette. "Are you?" She raised her eyebrow. She looked around and tried to fix the uncomfortable poisition she was in. "What was up there? I didn't see," India asked Mason curiously. "I've seen it once before.." She stepped back and dusted some dirt off of her pants. She looked Mason curiously in the eye and raised her eyebrow again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

mason sat on the ladder sweating and panting in fear " that was a capitol class air ship, their probably looking for people out side of the districts like us" he looked around remembering his father taking him here for a week of survival training a small bed sat in the corner next to a radio and a small fridge " well here is my plan b for when i am being hunted down, this is an old bunker the rebels used to defend the city before it became district 12" he listened to make sure the ship was gone before opening the hatch to hear mockingjays once more. he climbed out sword in hand looking around for peacekeepers or other beings lurking in the brush. " ok its all clear up here" he whispered down the hatch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an every day thing (open to all)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next