The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) Empty
PostSubject: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

((I thought I would make an RP for people in District 4. Just somewhere you can RP!))

Roxas tossed his money pouch in the air as he walked across the town square and caught it. He did this several times, in pace with his steps. Looking up at the night sky, he shuddered and saw his breath. His pouch fell into his hands and he shoved them into his jacket pockets.
Standing in front of the dock, he sat down and let his legs dangle over the side. Smiling to himself from seeing such a great sight, he kicked off his shoes and socks and stuck his feet in the partially warm water.
Letting out a sigh of relief, he closed his eyes and waited for the morning sun, which would be there in less then a few minutes.
He did this Wednesday night, sat at the dock and watched the sunset to come up for the new day like he used to do with his mother.
Now, he did it alone in her memory, waiting for someone to come along to save him.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 pm

((Hey!! I would join if I could, but I'm in the Games. Not everyone always checks the Districts, so you might have more luck sooner if you post it in the Looking to roleplay thread.
So.... yup.... just tryin' to help Razz))
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm

((Will do, thanks! I'll be happy when someone does!))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Now that the games were over, Alieya was ready for a fresh start. She was beginning her annual rounds around the districts seeing the new styles that had wormed their way into existence.
The train jerked to a stop and she got off and began to hobble around the town square in her heals. District 4 was one of the pro-Capitol districts, so she was getting less dirty looks than those of 6-12. She liked it, but then again, she felt out of place like normal, though she would rather be like them. How stupid she was for not accepting what was before her.
Though the looks were few considering how early it was. There were a couple morning fishermen or... men with big poles hustling around to get on the ocean before sunset.
Since there were so few people about, Alieya's mission was rather put on a hold and so she decided to make her way over to the ocean. She had only been there a few times and maybe it would be nice to see it again.
Once she got there, she noticed another boy was already there.
"Oh... um, hi! Do you mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm

((Sorry! I didn't see you replied!))
He turned his head quickly and blushed. He hadn't talked to a girl in a long time, and he had never seen her before. She looked more like royalty then a district 4 girl.
"S-s-sure," he stuttered, "I really don't think I've seen you around here before or I would of noticed." He figured out what he had just said and smacked himself in the face. "SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!" he shook his head quickly. "I don't want it to sound like I was flirting with you or anything. Not that you're not my type or not pretty or something... Gahh." he laughed nervously and looked down at his feet in the water. "Sorry. I'm not too good with people."
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am

Alieya was surprised when the boy opened his mouth. He wasn't what she expected. Almost every time she tried to have a conversation with someone, they would start yelling at her for being a Capitol member and such. However, he seemed to have not noticed that she wasn't from his District, but he also seemed nervous. Humanly. Alieya decided there, she liked him and would enjoy a conversation with a real person who didn't try to attack her.
Flashing a smile, she said, "it's all right." When he laughed nervously, she did so with him to make it not seem like she was trying to make the situation less awkward for him.
"And most people haven't seen me around, I like to keep to myself." As soon as she said it, she regretted lying to the boy, but for once in her life, she wanted to be treated as her own person.
"It's okay, I used to be like that, I was always really nervous around people, maybe I can help you pull out of it."
She sat down beside him, took her shoes off and placed her feet in the water as well. "Hope you don't mind..." She trialed off, slightly embarrassed as a little bit of color came to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 pm

He nodded slowly, trying to show that he understood without having to speak. "Capital girl, right? I can tell by the hair and clothes," he smiled, "My mom was from the capital, but was turned into an avox. I've been sent here to live because I'm not allowed to see her." he sighed.
He groaned at the stupidity of his words again. "Not that I hate the capital or anything, I would never say that. But now I will have to participate in the games and all if I actually... Well, yeah, you get the point," he sighed and looked up at the early morning sky. He shifted his body and leaned back, letting his hands rest on the dock behind his back.
"I'm Roxas Smith. Nice to meet you." he grinned with chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Alieya was told wrong when he said she was from the Capitol. "Yeah... though, like your mom, I don't like it there. I've been threatened to be turned into an avox though..." She shuddered, that's why she was now much more careful around Snow.
"I understand." The Games are really cruel. And Everyone in the Capitol are pigs in my opinion. They don't have to watch their children get killed, they watch other people's children die and they love it. It's rather annoying." She trailed off, thinking about her poor tributes.
"But you like it here right! I mean, I go to all the Districts before the games to look at styles. I'm the designer for District 8 and I like my tributes to look like real people so I look around the districts for styles and trends."
"I'm Alieya Stone. It's nice to meet you too." She smiled back
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 am

He looked at her with surprise. "A person from the capital who actually hates the capital? This is new to me." he laughed, making blood flow to his cheeks. "It's actually cool."
"That's why I thought I knew you. I've seen you on the tele once or twice. I think you were there the year my friend went in the games," he shuddered, "he never came out. But it's okay. I think." He rubbed the back of his neck.
He looked up at her at the thought of stylists. "I've always liked the stylists. They look like the less annoying ones, unlike the guides. They just seem so... pushy. The stylists seem so laid back and I like what they can do."
He smiled at her and chuckled. "That's a curious name."
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:16 pm

“Yeah, I‘ve never met anyone else like me. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t alone, but I don’t blame them. They have every reason to like the Capitol and the Utopia it gives.”
She then felt sad for Roxas when he said that he had a friend in the games. So many people’s lives were affected by these awful games. And he seemed to have been able to move on well enough. They were used to it, not knowing if they would survive another year. “I’m sorry.” She said, letting her face fall in a moment of silence.
But he seemed to easily come back and change the topic. “Thank you. And I really like my job as well. Though, there are a few of us that are horrid in my opinion. Like one of the people who does the make-up for my tributes. Ugh.” She winced, remembering whenever she took advantage of her height and strength in relation to Alieya’s. “She’s favored by Snow. It’s rather annoying. If I do anything wrong, she took take my job. That’s probably why I haven’t left yet, I’m trying to protect the next tributes from having to deal with her.” She chuckled.
“And thank you!” She said again “I… well, at least I hope that’s a good thing. And your’s is too!”
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

"The Capital is alright. But district four feels more... Free." he smiled at her and looked up to escape her sympathetic stare. He didn't want to talk about Sora's death in the games.
"That women doesn't sound like the most pleasant person I've heard of." he chuckled. "She sounds more like someone I would never really want to meet. Ever. But Snow is not on my list to meet either. Doesn't he have a son of some sort? Close to our age? Seemingly, he's not nice at all." he shook his head. He didn't want someone like that ruling over them all.
"Roxas? A curious name?" he tried to sound sarcastically shocked. "Eh, I guess you could say that."
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 pm

((I'm sooo sorry for lateness!!))

"Yeah, I understand what you mean. The freedom of the district." She looked down at her bare feet visible in the water. She started swishing them through the water a little. "I wish I was here and not there." She half expected him to shoot her a crazy look like they usually did.
"Nope, I can assure you, she isn't. I can't wait to get rid of her ...and yeah he does." she let the swishing stop. She had met him in fact. The girl they were just talking about was actually infatuated with him. "Yep, not a very nice person. Very power hungry."

She simply chuckled at his last comment, unsure of what else to do. He seemed to have not heard before that he had a curious name. Alieya had only heard it a few time in fact.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:47 pm

(it's okay! I'm a bit late too.)
"I don't blame you. They gave me a choice to stay in the capital or come to a district of choice. I don't think I would want to be stuck there." he glanced at her.
"you know, you could always make up some sort of lie about her. They would send her running." he snickered at the thought. "Even about that Snow guy. Who wants him to take over our districts?"
He looked at her to see she was laughed and playfully hit her shoulder. "What's so funny?" he laughed along
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:59 pm

"Wait really? They hardly give choices anymore ..If you don't mind my asking, what happened exactly?" She couldn't help but figure that coming here instead was a bit odd with the Utopia the Capitol offered but she didn't judge him. The only reason she disliked it was because of the harassment she received growing up, still now. But here she would get the same treatment.
"I would if I could. But A) I don't have the heart B) she's on really good terms with Snow junior. As in they're 'having an affair'." At the last phrase, Alieya made fake quotations in the air as she wasn't even sure if that was it. She just liked him for his money and Snow was infatuated with her. "And I think he just wants it... I'm not sure. Power hungry as I put it earlier."
As Roxas began to laugh along with Alieya, her mere chuckles were tranformed into a genuine laugh, something she hadn't done before. When he asked her what was so funny, her laughing grew even harder, "I - I don't even know!" She managed to choke out, grateful for her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:33 pm

((Roxas, some of your posts are currently under the 150 word limit so keep that in mind.
And the same applies to Alieya, I believe one or two just slipped 150 so bare that in mind. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

(Gee, sorry for the lateness Razz)
He shrugged. "I don't mind at all. There was some big commotion or something. My mom helped a tribute for the hunger games and got in trouble. I don't know exactly what. But she is alive, I just never get to see her." He ran his hand through his white hair. "It's sort of why my hair is this color. I guess they did some special things to it to get it a weird color."
He shook his head at the mention of affairs. "That's stupid. I mean honestly, who could go through that and live on? It would be.. terrifying." He looked down at his feet. "Strange as well."
He laughed along with her and gave her a grin. "I guess a new friend has just been made!"
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Alieya sighed, unsure of what to say. "Well that's good... that she's alive and all. Though I do hope that you two somehow find a way to see each other more often." It was weird, seeing that she wasn't the only Capitol person in the world that went through something traumatic.
"Yeah... Do you ever get harassed in the Districts for it? I mean... I always thought that the people here were peaceful and ...in a way, they had figured life out. But I guess not. Whenever I come to the Districts, especially in the later ones, 11, 12, I get really nasty looks. People don't like me, some want to hurt me. I don't blame them at all... I just wish I could explain the message that I'm like them. I guess I just don't look it.
But I don't know, I guess since you participate in the reaping, they must have gotten over it. Especially since this is a Career district."

She trailed off, letting her mind wander. "Sorry, I talk a lot."

"And yeah... thanks for the support though, it means a lot."
"Yes." She agreed. "Hey, do you have a phone in your house? If you don't is it possible that you could sneak into a victor's house and use theirs? Because I've really enjoyed talking to you. And it would be cool to call you up sometime." She hesitated, wary to say it, wary that someone could hear and use it against her. "I think after these next games, I might run away. I might stop by to say hi."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Roxas nodded and smiled at her. "I'm allowed to see her for a whole day every year on my birthday. But then after, I can't see her." he checked his watch and looked at her. "Saying that, my birthday is very soon." he smiled.

He pursed his lips at the question of harassment. He used to think about the subject but now it didn't come across as much.
"Yeah, I did. But for more then that. Wouldn't it just be strange for someone to randomly show up in a district? I was called an illegal, but also people would make fun of my looks. I was a bit chubby when I was younger, and spoiled." he chuckled, "but now people don't leave me alone about what I look like. People ignore me about my mother because I have something called self esteem." Roxas grinned.

He stood up and looked at her, motioning her to stand. "It's okay with your talking. I like people who talk, or else I would just get bored." he rolled his eyes playfully. "Maybe we can walk around town and see how that turns out!"

"I do have a phone." he gleamed. "It's for the capital to tell me when I can see my mom and such. But I don't use it too much. But calling you would be nice. If you could come with me to see my mother, that would be cool. She'd like to see that I have friends."
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry." She looked out at the water, the sun rising in earest. "I kind of know how that is. I never knew my mother. So... I guess, it's good you get to see her at all. And that's great! You get to see her soon! Hope it's a pretty cool day."

Alieya grinned at his last comment. She would like to say that about herself, but she... just couldn't. Sure, she had a lot now, but when she was his age, she let the people tear her down and she would give into their comments and harassment. She would curl up and cry and she had hardened her heart against them. The life of the Capitol was so easy compared to the Districts. But she could never enjoy it. "Well good for you." She smiled. She really was enjoying this. It was rare that she could ever sit down with anyone and just talk. Without a worry in the world.

"Sure! I'd be happy to walk around town! Take me to your favorite bakery actually. I'll buy you something." She chuckled. "I have quite a sweet tooth. I'm craving something right now."

Aleiya's face lit up. "Really? I'd love to see your mom! Though I wouldn't stay all day. It's your day together."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"Never meeting your mother is worse then never seeing her!" he sighed. "I think what the capital does is silly sometimes, don't you?" He shoved his hands in is pockets.

He swayed a bit and laughed at the "Good for you." Roxas didn't think of those days much. People pushing him around and such. He had always been pretty quick on his feet and didn't let people bring him down at the most part.

"I love bread." he chuckled. "Favorite food really. Cream rolls are the best!" he smiled at her. "The baker is an understandable man here."

He nodded. "It would be less awkward if someone came with me.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 pm

"I'm not so sure." She shrugged. I never knew her, so I don't have to go through missing her all the time. More wondering what she was like. And yes, I do think it's silly." She pushed her bangs out of her face and waited for Roxas' reaction.

"Oh, I completely agree! Bread is one of my favorite things to eat! And personally, I really like cheese and herb bread!" She stopped talking abruptly as she was reminded of what the Capitol members did with their food. At first, she had done it too, throwing up the food to keep her figure and still get to taste anything. At the time, it didn't matter. Everyone did it, it was fashionable. But now that she had been to the districts, it disgusted her.

"And why would it be less awkward?"

The two started walking in the direction. "Oh, you should probably lead the way as I have no idea where the bakery is." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:04 pm

He nodded slowly back at her but still felt a pain of sadness in his chest. He felt sorrow for those who never knew their loved ones, but if it was alright with them he couldn't say much more. Roxas pulled his hand through his hair and laughed a bit. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Bread is amazing, isn't it?" he smiled at her. "I remember when I had to puke everything I ate. Grossgusting. I think eating it is much better then having it come out of the wrong end." Roxas shivered and started walking to the way of the bakery like he did everytime he had the money to buy a slice.

"The thing with the baker is, if you can make him laugh, he gives you some for free." he winked a bit. "Works all the time."
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm

((Roxas, please remember that your RP posts need to be at least 150 words ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)   Days  Go By (Just a natural day thing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days Go By (Just a natural day thing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 4-
Jump to: