The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Name:
Jacob Snow the second

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.)
District 27.
No, the Capitol Razz

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:
Son of the President. Geez guys, he doesn't need a job.

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance:
Storm is a little above the average height for his age and still growing. He has very light blond hair, it almost looks white to match his surname. He holds a smug look about him partly because he was a spoiled brat growing up but it also reflect hows dreadfully power hungry he is. He usually wears what is considered 'nice' attire and he does his best to keep up with the fashions. Despite being the son of the president, he has had few things done to him that made him look branded by the Capitol despite aging surgeries. He has had two already to make him look in his late teens (around 18 and 19).

Personality:
Snow is the epitome of his name: cold, white, harsh. As already stated, he has very fair hair and also skin. From the lack of love and compassion he received as a child, Snow's heart has been hardened to a lot of things. In these teenage years of rebellion, he is anything but tolerable. He shows obvious superiority to others and does nothing for himself. Though he acts nothing but himself around girls his age. For them, he can seem quite the charmer. For the most part, he tries to indulge himself in his lovely adolescence for as long as he can.

But above all other things, Snow wants power. He can't wait to become president over Panem.

History:
Snow was born in the Capitol. He never learned of who his mother was as his father never married.

Being a son of the president wasn't as easy as it seemed. Actually, since his father was so busy with configuring the utopia and the games, he rarely had time to show compassion to his son. In fact, his father often called him 'a bother.' Their relationship only went from bad to worse. Snow never even lays eyes on his father anymore.

The more he thinks about it, the more he comes to the confusion that his father is not fit to be the president. The thought of killing his father, making it look like a mistake, and taking rule as the proper ruler has crossed his mind many times.

Hit me up with some questions Razz

Last edited by Jacob Snow (JR.) on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok so Snow is 17...but he's had surgeries to make him look 17? Is he like Justin Bieber or something where he looks fifteen but is actually 17?
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 pm

oh oopsies. I meant 16. And when I said late teens, I meant around 18 or 19.
I'll go fix that now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

haha

ok soo

1. How does Snow feel about the deaths in the games?

2. Do Snow and his father ever talk anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Good questions.

Snow is all for the games, though he's torn about how he feels. He thinks that the system his father created is foolproof and brilliant. He basically created a Utopia for the Capitol which has never been done before. He thinks of the people in the Districts as lesser beings - animals even. They're just being brought up for the slaughter.

He enjoys watching the games and always roots for the bloodthirsty ones (especially the girls) his favorite, Fearyn, won. He gave lots of money to her sponsors too. However, as earlier stated, he's torn about them. He's hesitant to like something that was made on account of his father. Also, he believes the games took away from his childhood. So, he tries not to show outward approval for it (the dealings with Fearyn's sponsors was done in secret)

Snow barely talks to his father or even acknowledged that they live in the same house. But they still are living under the same - very large - roof. Snow avoids him and always eats in the confines of his room. If he knows that his father will be home, he won't go around the house at all.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Emerson
District 10
Sienna Emerson

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Why does Snow want to become Panem's president so badly? What things attract him to the position?

(I know you already said he wants power, but maybe you could expand a bit more. What sort of things could and would he do with his power that make him so thirsty for it?)

What was he like when he was a child, before his father's ignorance started to make him nasty and cold?
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 am

Since he's still only sixteen, he doesn't really have anything he wishes to expand or improve, he mainly just wants the power to be his and not his fathers. He wants to know that his decision matters and can change something as it can't now... if that makes sense.
Oh, I'm sorry that's not a good answer, in my defence, it's two and I'm tired Razz

And, he was fairly normal. Smart, very smart. Also, he was never one for kindheartedness, but he was a lot better than he is now (and he will be much worse in a year.)
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 pm

1. It seems Snow had already considered....erm, speeding up the process of his becoming President (If you know what I mean xD). Would he ever actually act on this? Does he have any specific plans to take power, or is it simply something he has thought about?

2. Who is Snow closest to? What is his relationship like with this person?

3. Does Snow have many friends his own age? Would he be considered "popular"?
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

1. It seems Snow had already considered....erm, speeding up the process of his becoming President (If you know what I mean xD). Would he ever actually act on this? Does he have any specific plans to take power, or is it simply something he has thought about?

In the future, next year I think. I've PM'ed Taryn about it, but his father will do something that just steps over the line (yet to be determined) and Snow will indeed kill his own father. However, he doesn't know it yet. He just acts like an Angsty Teenager Razz So, he has no plans, but he has surely considered it.

2. Who is Snow closest to? What is his relationship like with this person?

Depressing, I know, but Snow is not 'close' to anyone. Everyone who had been around him for long enough of a time has realized how rotten he is. Though, he is very influential in the way he talks. That's irrelevant, but it will help the case in 'then why in the heck would he become president'

3. Does Snow have many friends his own age? Would he be considered "popular"?

Kind of following the last question, no one really likes him. Though, quite a few people flont themselves on him because he is the President's son and is rather rich and they want the er... opportunity(?) of bragging that they're friends with him.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 pm

1. What's the story with Snow's mom? Is she involved in his life at all?

2. Seeing as Snow has no real friends, does he want any? Does he ever feel lonely? If so, how does he cope with that?

3. What does Snow like to do in his free time? Does he have any hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

1. What's the story with Snow's mom? Is she involved in his life at all?
No, whenever Jacob used to ask about his mother, his father would hit him and send him to his room. So he doesn't even know who his own mother is.

2. Seeing as Snow has no real friends, does he want any? Does he ever feel lonely? If so, how does he cope with that?
He's learned to cope with it, but surely doesn't like it. He feels lonely, yes. And he wished he had more friends but he doesn't let it show. He doesn't necessarily like himself and the way he treats others, but he's unwilling to change.

3. What does Snow like to do in his free time? Does he have any hobbies?
He'll read. He's actually quite smart. Other than that, he likes to take walks in the secluded areas of the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Great answers! I have more questions for you~

1. Does Snow want to know who is mother is? Has he ever tried other methods of finding information about her besides asking his father?

2. Why is Snow so unwilling to change if he's unhappy with the way he treats people and the fact that he has no real friends?

3. What has Snow done for education? Does he attend school? Is he home schooled?
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

1. Does Snow want to know who is mother is? Has he ever tried other methods of finding information about her besides asking his father?
He has not yet, but I know he will pursue finding out who she is in the future.

2. Why is Snow so unwilling to change if he's unhappy with the way he treats people and the fact that he has no real friends?
He wants power and money and he's too afraid to change because he assumes his will will follow and he doesn't want it to. He wants to make sure he gains the power at all costs.

3. What has Snow done for education? Does he attend school? Is he home schooled?
He attends school.

Back to top Go down
Shine Sieve
District 1
Shine Sieve

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Does Jacob know the things his father does to the victors of the games? If so, how does he feel about it.

Has he ever visited any of the districts? Does he have a favorite?

Does he eventually want to get married? Would be prefer a capitol girl or a victor?
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Does Jacob know the things his father does to the victors of the games? If so, how does he feel about it.
Actually, his father isn't as bad about it as he is going to be. He knows the general gist but considers it a 'weak attempt'.

Has he ever visited any of the districts? Does he have a favorite?
He's visited a fair few, four is his favorite.

Does he eventually want to get married? Would be prefer a capitol girl or a victor?
He doesn't really want to think that far yet - especially since he prefers using girls than actually sticking with them for a while, y'know. And it depends, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow   Snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow
Page 1 of 1