The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A silent spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittyzapp

A silent spring Empty
PostSubject: A silent spring   A silent spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'll carry you if you stop being such a idiot," Sparki said to her cat, Shadow. She picked him up and crossed the brook running around the border of the lush forest. There she set him down and sighed looking at the thorns that had grown over the entrance to a secret cave that could only be found by someone desperate or someone who had been there before. She slashed at them with her sword, and entered the cave. A spring bubbled up into a pond and dappled light shined through the trees.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

A silent spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: A silent spring   A silent spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm

((Hello~! A couple of things: First of all, welcome to the site, we're glad to have you! However, before you can RP, you need to create a character sheet (which you can find here) and get it approved by posting it in this thread: click.

Secondly, all RP posts must be at least 150 words. If you haven't read the rules yet, you can find them here.

Sorry for any confusion, and again, welcome to the site ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

A silent spring
Page 1 of 1