The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatchet Timber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatchet Timber
District 7
Hatchet Timber

Hatchet Timber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchet Timber   Hatchet Timber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm

1. Why won't Hatchet tell anyone about his arm? Doesn't he want to know if there's a way it can stop hurting him?
He thinks it will stop on its own.

2. Would Hatchet ever consider telling Ember about his feelings? Would he have ever told Woody about them?
Hatchet did tell Woody knowing he would not say hes afraid to tell her and lose the relationship he has with her.

3. How does Hatchet feel about socializing with other people?
After the death of woody he tends to keep to himself.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet Timber   Hatchet Timber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am

My apologies for the late questions!

1. What makes Hatchet so sure his arm will stop hurting on its own? Does he have any reason for thinking this way, or is he just too stubborn to seek help?

2. Can you describe an average day for Hatchet, from waking up until he goes to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Timber
District 7
Hatchet Timber

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet Timber   Hatchet Timber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Sorry for late answers been busy

1. What makes Hatchet so sure his arm will stop hurting on its own? Does he have any reason for thinking this way, or is he just too stubborn to seek help?
Hes not sure he just doesnt want to rely on people cause he has been hurt in the past.

2. Can you describe an average day for Hatchet, from waking up until he goes to sleep?
He wakes up early in the morning before the sun comes up he gets dressed and heads to the lumber yard for a short shirt then comes home wakes up his little brother cooks breakfest then goes to school till 3 and then he goes back to work till about 11 at night and then he comes home and eats a little something and goes to sleep for the next day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet Timber   Hatchet Timber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatchet Timber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Character Development, and Non-HG related Stories and Role-Playing SectionCenter! :: Character Development-
Jump to: