The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jin-Kwon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jin-Kwon   Michael Jin-Kwon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Name: Michael Jin-Kwon Age: 15 Member of: District 12- Coal What profession are you (optional): Student

Appearance: Michael is a 15 year old Japanese boy. He is around 5 ft 6 inches and is very well built. He has almond shaped green eyes with very long lashes and his hair is short and dark brown, but it looks black. He is very tall and skinny, but muscular at the same time. Michael has light skin that is perfect in complexion without any traces of acne.

Personality: Michael is a very quiet and day-dreamer type of boy. He always dozes off in class or dives into his own day dreams. Michael forms bonds with people so very easily, so he usually cuts himself off from society in fear off the special bonds he forms break. Michael doesn't talk very much, but when he has something to say, he'll go on and on. He is very fun to be around but can be an absolute bore when in a bad mood.

History: Michael was born and raised in District 12. When he was 9, a family of 7 people moved in to the house next to him. They had a daughter his age named Ana Lucia. When they first met, she introduced herself as India. They've been bestfriends ever since. He started like her. When Michael was 13, he was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder and sent away to a mental institution in the Capitol in hopes of being cured. He had 1 different personality which was rare because usually patients with DID have more than 1. His alternate personality's name was Benjamin.

RP sample: Michael heard a scream from outside his window. He climbed up onto his bed, and peered out the foggy window and saw something that he would never forget. He saw India, his best friend, being beat and thrown out of her house. He saw her father, belt in hand, yelling at her in Spanish. She had bruises all over her face. Michael ran into the hallway of his house, and opened the door. He ran down the front steps. India was already running towards townsquare and dissapeared into the distance. He sat down on the steps, wondering what had happened. Why she was being beat, why that all happened.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Michael Jin-Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jin-Kwon   Michael Jin-Kwon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm

((Hey, if you email that to the email, staff.hgrp@gmail.com , you'll get it accepted, but it isn'tby just putting it here. Just a helping hand Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jin-Kwon   Michael Jin-Kwon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 pm

((I actually did already. Im already accepted))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Michael Jin-Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jin-Kwon   Michael Jin-Kwon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

((Oh *headdesk* I feel really stupid, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Jin-Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jin-Kwon   Michael Jin-Kwon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jin-Kwon
Page 1 of 1