The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!!!

Go down 
+41
Pfeiffer Pavia
Blush Rito
Adrion Lenzia
Maddie Kay
Hunter Adler
Kane Stephens
London Sane
Roman Shaw
Keagon Seye
Fayer Rhoton
Olivia Garson
April Adams
Christiana Julson
Kooa Stephens
Shard Waite
Amelia Benedict
Luka Arden
Danny O'Gorman
Zoe Swaya
North Clarke
Isabelle Burke
Riley Paradigm
Laurel Mila
Samuel Rytherstone
Thalia Treeguard
Tally Mild
Katherine Beck
Kwon Sunny
Monica d'Alcy
Talia Alderwood
Perry Quinnat
Harley Whence
Mason Wolf
Willow Fidele
Avery Kessell
Jonathon Moyers
Marceline Winters
Alieya Stone
Taryn Forrest
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Arianna Redcloud
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

XD thanks... yeah.... I'm so awkwardly nervous when it comes to guys. I've never really been in this situation which makes it even more awkward lol. I fail. Ohhh well. I'm still just proud of myself that I actually chatted him! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:34 am

...Oh Carly...
By complete coincidence my Dad's friend at work let us borrow Hugo on Bluray. O.O
So after all that time you've been telling me to watch it...I actually am going to watch it on Saturday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Jonathon Moyers wrote:
...Oh Carly...
By complete coincidence my Dad's friend at work let us borrow Hugo on Bluray. O.O
So after all that time you've been telling me to watch it...I actually am going to watch it on Saturday. Razz
YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

You have no idea how incredibly happy that makes me. XD
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:44 pm

...I shall be gritting my teeth throughout it though..., probably anyway. XD
Chloe Moretz's "British" accent...Blurgh. -.-
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:22 pm

I really hope you'll be able to look over that and just enjoy the movie. XD
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:34 pm

o.o In a weird way, so do I....

I ISH SO EXCITED ABOUT WATCHING ALEXANDER LUDWIG LIVE ON USTREAM ON SUNDAY!!! 8DD
-cough-
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Jonathon Moyers wrote:
o.o In a weird way, so do I....
I wasn't really paying that much attention to her accent when I was watching it, honestly. That said, I'm not English/British (whichever you prefer XD), so I really can't have an opinion.

O.o Asa Butterfield and his Ender's Game co-stars should do a livestream... that would be so awesome. They're all so funny. XD And my portrayer would probably be in on it.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm

WAIT WHAT. ASA BUTTERFIELD IN ENDER'S GAME?? As in...they're making an Ender's Game movie?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

YES. And Asa is playing Ender. :DD

I've loved that book for sooooo long, so I screamed when they cast my favorite actor in it. XD

PLUS: HARRISON FORD, BEN KINGSLEY, ABIGAIL BRESLIN, HAILEE STEINFELD.

AKSJGFLASDFSDJFLASF.
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:49 pm

...I've never read Ender's Game. Actually reading "The Serpant's Shadow" right now. I'd say they should make movies based on the Kane Chronicles, but seeing as to how they swerved so off course with Percy Jackson (which was still a good movie) I'm not sure.
Magic penguins!

Anyways...have any of you listened to the new Carrie Underwood album? Just wondering, because I really love it. Like, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:50 pm

READ ENDER'S GAME. PLEASE. IT'S SO GOOD.

No, I haven't heard it. I should, though. XD
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Carly: I prefer United Kingdom. (U.K)
I don't classify England as a world country. XD
We get really annoyed when American's try British accents. It's why Hugo wasn't that big over here I think. It was only advertised twice. O.o
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:53 pm

OHMYGOD YES YES YES. I CAN'T EVEN.....Squeee~! I love that book so much!!! And the cast sounds amazing, which just makes the fact that they're making it a movie even better!!!! I'm seriously having a spaz attack here xD

Marceline, go read it. Now. It's amazing!

...Seriously. Go read. :|

... And no, no Carrie Underwood here ^^
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

I will! Have to go to the library this week anyways, so...I'll look for it. Razz Who's the author, Mollie or April?

Yes, you should. It's really good! The best ones are, "Blown Away" (title track!), "Two Black Cadillacs", and "Cupid's Got a Shotgun" (which is really fun)!

I'm an American and I find it weird when other Americans impersonate accents. I don't mind it or anything, but sometimes you just pick up on the forced feel. I dunno.

Now, is the United Kingdom England or Britain? I hear it both ways, and I thought of it in Social Studies the other day. O_o
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Basically it is this:

British Isles = England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland (Which is it's own country.)
(Great) Britain = The Island that has England, Scotland and Wales on it. Used in the Olympics...for some strange reason.
UNITED KINGDOM = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. <- The official Country on the World Map, Wikipedia and used in the Eurovision Song Contest (WHICH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT).
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:11 pm

@Hades: Ah, alright. Thanks for telling me. Very Happy
...I still think you should watch the movie... It's so good, and I think you'll really enjoy it if you ignore the accents. *nod*

@Marceline: The author is Orson Scott Card, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I am going to watch it. Tomorrow most likely. XD

I have not heard of Enders Game...(?)
I don't even know if i got that title right. Razz
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Ender's Game is a book about a young boy who's sent to Battle School to prepare for an attack against the enemies (buggers, I think they're called?).

It's a lot better than it sounds. It really makes you think; what you think is happening in the story isn't actually what's happening. It's such a well-written book and I highly recommend it, even if it does consist the kind of material that could quite possibly be turned into an R-rated film... O.o Lots of violence. Immense amount of violence.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

O.o I may read it sometime. -nod-
But I have to finish Eragon first. (-.-)
Then one of my friends is making me read Mortal Engines. (Which actually looks awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm

I've started to read Eragon, but haven't really gotten too far yet.

On a slightly unrelated subject, I just watched Hugo again.

Big surprise, huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:30 am

Eragon is just. It doesn't grab my attention at all. I've been reading it since my Birthday in January.
And in comparison I read the last Lord of the Rings book in a week. XD

Tehehehehehe.
THIS SITE HAS 333 REGISTERED USERS! 8DDD
That number is just...amazing. O.o
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:01 am

Yeah, Eragon really isn't interesting me very much either. It's a cool concept, but nothing's really made me want to keep reading. O.o

Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:13 am

That's exactly what I thought. O.o
I kinda get into it...then it gets boring again...then it gets interesting again...
From just this book, I really can't see how Christopher Paolini is so successful. >.>

Tehehehe, but I'm not gonna hate on him, because I want to be an author in the future. :3
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:32 am

I liked the first two Eragon books, thought they were amazing, although they took me a while to read. The third one, "Brazinger", I think, just wasn't as good. It was the same way with the "Inkheart" series; I only liked the first one, although I did finish Inkspell, too. But, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE ERAGON MOVIE. Gosh, Ihated it. For movies' sake, it was okay, but. No.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:56 am

...I just find it too similar to LotR for me to actually contemplate liking it. XD
Since nothing can be compared to the awesomeness of LotR. <3
Even the Hunger Games wasn't as good as LotR. Close second though. -nod-

O.O
I just realised how weird it would be on the RPG sites I'm on (Mainly this one and HBH) if I managed to get this book published when I finish it....
...This is such a strange thought. Honestly...XD

Last edited by Jonathon Moyers on Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!!!
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next