The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kim mungsoo (김명수)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 am

((Sorry for any language-mistakes, English isn't my native language... ))

Name:
김명수 (Kim myungsoo)
Member of:
District 9

Appearance:
Myungsoo is what people would call a handsome guy. With his short, black hair that never seems to move and dark brown eyes, he seems rather average, but has something about him quite unexplainable. It is not arrogance, nor snobbism. He just seems very confident about himself. His 183 centimeter long body always stands up straight. His chin, never pointing towards the ground. He has a muscular, but not rough looking body. He has the type of body that can mix elegance with mass, because his height doesn't make him any lighter. The young man has reasons though, to have such a high self esteem. He is a pretty face. Not only is he rather muscular, he also has a very symmetrical face, a sharp but pretty nose and catlike eyes. Yes, a pretty face indeed. But his hands... It's like they don't belong on his body. He are hard, having suffered many, many injuries while handling his fathers cutting-knives. The years of handling flesh and bones have made the layer of callus only larger.
Elegance, with a crust.

Personality:
As mysterious and beautiful he looks, he is very average. He jokes around with his friends, helps the people around him and is an overall friendly 'dude'. He has his naggy or 'jerkish' periods of time, where mister Myungsoo is unfriendly to everyone, but that happens to every human being. It's called "being in a bad mood". The only special thing about Myungsoos personality, is his akwardness. He seems to ruin every every situation with his unfunny jokes, how awful they may be. Girls endlessly seem to 'friendzone' him, even though he doesn't really have time for love-matters. He's a boy dedicated to his job. A handworking lad, making his father proud. He'd rather be a lumberjack than a Butcher, but he's smart enough to remember his place. Myungsoo isn't really the rebelious type. And when the reaping comes, he goes, hoping he or his loved-ones won't be drawn for these huge glass bowls. He is a very average, friendly young man.

History
It was a sunny day in May and, exceptionally, everyone in District 9 was happy.
Myungsoos birth brought tears to his parents eyes, who were hoping to have a son to help with his fathers business. Raised with love and without any brothers or sisters, Myungsoo quickly learned how to handle knives, how to cut the thinnest layers of meat and how to create the finest patésout of every delicate kind of meat. Myungsoo was a lucky kid. He would always have something to eat, unlike the others of this district. Yes, food was processed here to make delicacies, to make these tasty pieces of heaven... But they couldn't touch them. If they'd eat a making of their own, peacemakers would kill them. The Makings were for the capitol. Only they would ever know what their makings tasted like, but the capitol keeps asking for more, so the district keeps giving them more. Myungsoo didn't mind, as his father always teached him to be acceptant. He never resisted and continued to work. And as the day of today, Myungsoo still works hard every day to keep the food coming on the table for both his loving parents, as for the people around him. The Butchery is everything he has.

Back to top Go down
http://xPetrichor.tumblr.com
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm

I think this is a well developed character xD and I don't have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Aaah, what a shame... I was really hoping for AWESOME questions I could answer about this amazing guy! *ahem* But seriously, really no questions at all? =3
I'm dieing to answer some!
Back to top Go down
Thalia Treeguard
Tribute
District 7
Score 4
Thalia Treeguard

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Hmmm well I guess I can ask one. Could you maybe elaborate on how his hands don't quite fit in with the rest of his body?
Back to top Go down
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm

From head to toe, Myungsoo is a very elegant young man. Even his toes and knees are beautifulto watch, even though those are, in my opinion, the ugliest parts of the human body. So when you see someone like Myungsoo, you would expect him to have slender fingers, with beautiful, round nails at the end of those fingers. only, Myjngsoos hands are not like that. his hands have a layer of callus on them, so thick, that he barely feels the point of a pencil toughing the palm of his hand. Every vain in his hand is visible through his skin, bulging out like they could pop any second. His vingers, well, they're thin, but they're tired. Dozends of cuts reveil the years of working with dangerously sharp knives. He barely has nails; He has to cut them as short as possible, because he doesn't want to take the risk to break one of them, and this risk gets higher as you let your nails grow.

So No, Myungsoos hands don't fit on his body. His hands are rough and unpleasant to look at, while the rest of his body is the complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

1. Would you describe Myungsoo as a pretty face with no brains? Or does he have brains to match the pretty face?

2. Does Myungsoo goes to school? Are his grades good?

3. Any plans for his future? Or is he going to take over his family's business?

4. Deep inside does he enjoy being a butcher?

5. How does he feel when he watches the Hunger Games? Does he even watches them?

[There, to keep you busy xD I might come up with more as you answer Razz (Please add both Q & A in your reply x3 makes my life as an interrogator easy)

Oh, and I hear ya, my native language isn't english either xD]

Back to top Go down
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

1. Would you describe Myungsoo as a pretty face with no brains? Or does he have brains to match the pretty face?
Myungsoo isn't an extremely intelligent young lad, but I would classify him as unintelligent either. Just like the way he acts, the way he thinks is rather average. He can be clever at moments, and at others he can overlook what a kid could understand. So does he have brains? Yes, he does. They just aren't exceptional in proportion with some other people.

2. Does Myungsoo goes to school? Are his grades good?
Yes, Myungsoo goes to school, even though he doesn't really need or want to go there, which means his grades are lower than the average scores. Fortunately, he isn't the worst of his year. Why doesn't he need to go to school? You'll see in the next question.

3. Any plans for his future? Or is he going to take over his family's business?
The reason Myungsoo doesn't NEED to go to school is because, yes, he's going to take over the Butchery. He has been working in it all his life, always has something to eat thanks to this bussiness and it keeps him busy. He has never felt unhappy in his role as a butcher, so he means so continieu fill in this position for the rest of his life.

4. Deep inside does he enjoy being a butcher?
He does, and everyone around him knows that. There's a reason behind his eternal smile. There's a quote that says "If you love your job you'll never work a day in your life", and that is the way Myungsoo lives his. The thing is that Myungsoo sees the edible meat not as parts of an animal, but as consumable delicaties that people will enjoy. So he doesn't hate animals, isn't a sadist or doesn't not have emotions. He just sees it differently than regular people do.

5. How does he feel when he watches the Hunger Games? Does he even watches them?
The hunger games are something Myungsoo tries to take his mind of. Ofcourse, he thinks it's a horrible idea, sacrificing innocent children to 'remember' something everyone wants to forget. When the reaping comes, he just hopes he doesn't get picked and feels lucky he's one of the few people that doesn't have the need to sign up for the tesserae. He does watch them, but doesn't enjoy them. He doesn't hate them, either. As the positive person he is, he always seem to naïvely believe the people of his own disctrict are going to survive. And mostly, he's wrong. So over the years, he's learned to ignore his feeling about them, just accepting the fact these horrible games excist... Hoping he isn't one of the few unlucky children getting picked.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

1. Is Myungsoo interested in love affairs? Does he like someone?

2. Does Myungsoo have any close friends? If not, does he wish he had some?

3. Any trouble at home?

4. You described him as acceptant, but, is there a limit to what he can accept?

5. How does Myungsoo feels about his parents? Does he have a good relationship with both of them? If not, why?

[Yay! More questions! Enjoy...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kim mungsoo (김명수) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim mungsoo (김명수)   Kim mungsoo (김명수) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kim mungsoo (김명수)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Character Development, and Non-HG related Stories and Role-Playing SectionCenter! :: Character Development-
Jump to: