The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain is Coming...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Quickhook
Capitol
District 4 stylist
Rain Quickhook

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

This is it... Rain thought to himself as he stepped through the huge sliding doors that led to what would become his new quarters as District 4's stylist. The room was amazing and everything that he had wanted and hoped it would be. He reached for the remote that lay in between the pillows of the huge king sized bed and with a flick of his thumb a huge beach scene covered the back wall. It was completed by the sounds of the ocean and the many boats that dotted the horizon. His home...the place where his family was, and his District was what Rain was watching. It, of course, was District 4. It was the place that his father had saved him from so many years ago.
During the Dark Days; Rain's father, Cirrus, had used his connections within the Capitol to ensure that Rain was saved from the Treaty of Treason. This meant a new life; no longer was he Nimbus Crest instead he was shoved into an orphanage with the name Rain Quickhook and told to act like a Capitol child. Those children who thought they were entitled to the world and no one could take it from them; in short he was told to act like those he hated above the rest. Yet, in time, this proved to be a stupid practice. Rain was too serious and too reserved to win the hearts of prospective parents and so he grew up within the Capitol Orphanage. Still all was not lost; Rain had discovered that he had talent with one of the Capitol's most decadent practices. It was a talent that would make sure he was set for life. Rain, after years of trying not to stand out, had become a Stylist. Within a couple of months of leaving one of the Capitol's most prestigious schools of beauty he had finished the design of a dress that got him the job he wanted most. To be District 4's Stylist. After all, he had decided, if he could help stop the games then he would help those of his district survive. Even though they were starting to be called, what Panem had dubbed them, the Careers.
After a couple of minutes of watching the huge television screen Rain sat up and walked over to the closet. He pressed a button and the clouded glass slid aside to reveal the dress that had won him District 4. It was the dress he had dubbed 'The Great Delight' after admitting that his inspiration was the ancestor of the current predators of the ocean; the monster that the people of earth had called 'The Great White' shark. It was two toned; the front being a milky white that shifted flawlessly into a slate gray in the back. It was strapless and the collar was outlined by a delicate, yet forceful, display of preserved shark teeth. Yet what made the dress came in two fold. The back was designed so that anyone looking at the front would just think of it as a pretty dress, but as soon as the tribute turned the display of fins and tail would utterly transform the display from beautiful to deadly. Finally, and perhaps the most defining factor, was that the entire dress was made from cured shark's skin; so instead of a sandpaper like texture all the tribute would feel was a silk like leather. It was Rain's masterpiece and he would forever keep it close until the right tribute came along to take it off his hands.
Then as Rain was admiring his work and his room there came a light knock at his door. He was confused because he had told his assistants that they had the rest of the day off. Why would someone be knocking? He walked over to the door and there was someone he was not expecting. Then came a sudden unconscious and embarrassed thought; he had left the closet with the dress wide open.

"Umm...who are you?" He said trying to block the view of his dress.
Back to top Go down
Rain Quickhook
Capitol
District 4 stylist
Rain Quickhook

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 pm

((Crap, SFTDP, this is between Rain and Alieya Stone. Sorry for not making that obvious))
Back to top Go down
Rain Quickhook
Capitol
District 4 stylist
Rain Quickhook

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 am

((Right, so Alieya hasn't been on for a couple of days. So I think I will open this to one person who hasn't met Rain.))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 pm

((Hey, um, I was about to reply but it says you haven't been on in a little while. If you still want me to reply, let me know by PM and I'll have it up shortly!))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Alieya stuffed a light touch of breakfast quickly into her mouth. She wasn't the type that was sucked up in the Capitol and though she liked to eat, she wasn't going to do something silly like skip a vital meal just because she needed to keep her figure. At recently-turned-22, she thought that she looked pretty good anyway. She tried to push away the thoughts of her childhood and how she was always prosecuted for appearance. Her mother was as poor as it came in the Capitol and while all the other teenagers, girls and boys alike, were spending they're time and money on surgeries and new brands of make-up, she didn't have the money, and until upper school was over, she had no real interest either.

The reason for Alieya's hastened eating was simply, she had overslept and had quite a few errands to run as it was. The Games were growing closer and closer and she was realizing she had more preparations this year. She had put a lot off staying in the Districts for longer than she was supposed to. She had met Roxas... a friend. Friend. And... he hadn't even called her yet. Typical Roxas. All she hoped was that he was still well.

She rather enjoyed the Districts, actually. They were so much more wholesome than the Capitol. Though in the District she designed for, eight, she was prosecuted for being part of the Capitol, she preferred it. Though the Capitol was a complete Utopia, her childhood had turned her more against it than any other people she had met there.

Grabbing her files and notes, she pinned up on of the skirts hanging on display, not quite finished. Doing this ruffled the skirt, it looked better that way.

She ran over what she had to do. She stopped by the downtown shop, ran through things at her office, and finally she came by something else, a notice from one of her more mischievous clients:
'District 4 stylist. Preparing something similar? Go check it out, maybe ask what's going on.'

Slightly perplexed as it was only Alieya's third year and she surely wasn't the best Stylist out there and why someone would possibly mimick her line, she would check it out. Alieya made it to the District 4 sytlist's office rather quickly. What could Hiezan be wanting with me? She couldn't help but huff in her head. Knocking deliberately, she would go in whether or not Heizan was in there. She would at least check out said dress. To her surprise, the door flew open quickly. Not only was the man standing before her not the old, trying-much-too-hard-to-look-young-again Hiezan, he was also quite attractive. "Who - what - er, sorry. Who'r you? She muttered, more - the words stumbled out of her mouth. Then she realized he had just asked her the same exact question. "My apologies! I'm Alieya, District eight stylist. I... I was just expecting Hiezan... Erm, did he retire? I ... I heard rumors there was a new stylist replacing him, but I thought it wasn't real and came to see for myself if it was true. I just, didn't believe it at all I guess and this came as a surprise! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She lied easily and chuckled, thankfully, the chuckle didn't sound nervous or forced. "May I come in?" she ventured. Now, she didn't blame him since he was new for the similar dress, but still. Maybe she had a possible chance of seeing it. Besides, from the looks department, he wasn't so bad. Maybe his personality wasn't either. Worth a shot at getting to know him at least, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rain is Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain is Coming...   Rain is Coming... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain is Coming...
Page 1 of 1