The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meadow(open)

Go down 
+5
Anastasia Froese
Willow Fidele
Taryn Forrest
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Heather Bennet
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Heather runs through the meadow happily. She hoped no one would see her. She never knows though someone might see her.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

The train screeched to a stop on the unused railway. Srorm lumbered off it, the long distance had made him naseous. He turned to the others who had immediatly started to work. Today they were just building, there would be no riot's today. "Hey, I'll be back in a little bit, I need some fresh air." Walking out into the District, he took to the shadows, he couldn't bear to get caught.

A meadow caught his eye. It was open and secluded from the rest of the District, it would be perfect for his specific need. Stealthely heading over to it, she went in and looked around breathing in the open air. Realizing it a little too late, he noticed that he wasn't along. Jumping back into the shadows, he knew he was out in the open a little too long, she must have spot him and know that he wasn't from around there. Giving up, he walked in and studied the girl. The girl seemed happy, but on her face it didn't seem like this emotion occured all the time. "I'm really sorry to intrude... I was just gettin' some air."
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 pm

((Heather, please make sure to make all your posts 50 words at least. Please check out the rules if you have not done so yet.))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:57 am

(Sorry i did read the rules but i think i forgot )

Heather whips around; she didn't know this person; or even seen him. "Who are you? If your from the capital to take me and my mother away again; don't even try." By then all emotions were wiped from her face; there wasn't even a hint of anything. She know that was a little fierce but she wanted to raise a point; she would not be leaving again. She looked him up and down to come to one thought. "You don't look from the capital. Sorry; I'm just scared for my mother."
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Storm eyed the girl, curious. She began to speak with such intensity it almost frightened Storm. "Er... no. Do I look like I'm fr-" But he was cut off when she speculated that he didn't seem to be from the Capitol. She mentioned that she feared for her mother and Storm couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Even though Storm had only just laid eyes on her, something seemed to draw hime towards her. He was curious and wanted to help. "I may be a new face, but I wouldn't mind helping you if you need it... And if you don't mind my asking, how did you get taken away? What did you do?" He was truly fearing for her, but he didn't know if she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:04 pm

"It would help if I did know if my father and brother was alive..." I trailed off; I didn't know how I would put those hard months into words. "We were living in District 11 with my brother and father; all was good and happy. Then one day the capital came and took me and my mother on a train and took us here. It was like they wanted to seprate my family but they didn't know how; so they just took us." I smile a little but it goes away. I look back up at his eyes; hoping that he would know something.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

As the girl swaid this, Storm's face fell. He seemed to like this girl and whatever made her down, made him feel down. "I'm sorry. I would do somethign to help if I could?" He chanced. She knew he could however, he could take them on the railway. But he knew no one there would accept them, take them in. Besides most of them didn't like Storm anyway... becuase of his past.

"I know this won't do you any good... But I'm Storm." He held out his hand hopeing she would accept it. He needed a friend more than anyone would think. Adn she seemed okay. Sad and somber maybe, but Storm could see rigth through her. He could see right through everyone. It was a strange talent that he possesed.
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 pm

I took his hand; "I'm Heather. Sorry I seam a little shallow I don't open up to most people." I smile shly this wasn't like me; what is going on. I look down at my feet; Storm seamed really nice; why did I have to be mean then sad then shy. I wished I knew more like my dad's name and my brother's name; though my mother never told me.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

"I'm Heather. Sorry I seam a little shallow I don't open up to most people." She said as she took his hand. Her hand is his felt warm and welcome. He smiled, something good may come of this day after all.
"It's fine... I mean your fine. I've had a traumatic past as well, don't worry about it."

Storm watched as her head lowered and she looked down. Heather... he pondered the name, it was really pretty. Deciding he would voice this, Storm said, "I really like your name, it's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

"Thank you; I like your name to. I didn't know any Storm's till now....Well I don't know many people either." I smile; Storm sounded like a strong name. Sorta like a thunderstorm; thunderstorms are strong. I looked at the meadow and remembered my favorite place hidden here. I didn't know of anyone knowing about the place; the little rock outlet hidden in some bushes. It reminded me of a magical place; a peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 am

"Wait, you don't know anyone? Do you not go to school?" He trailed off even more curious now. The girl seemed nice, but also meloncoly. She had definatly had a rough past, but was there something else she was hiding? "You know.... you'll never get to know a lot of people if you never open up to them. It's... it's just something to think about." He looked around the meadow for what felt like the first time, it truly was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

"I go to school; but I don't really open up to anyone. Well....last time I didn't it trun out good." I look at the meadow saddened by the memory. I see a yellow lily and I smile; it was pretty. I look back at Storm and think how i would respon if he asked me why.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 pm

((Hey Heather, could you use third person please? Thanks Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

"I go to school; but I don't really open up to anyone. Well....last time I didn't it trun out good."
The girl said and Storm actually felt sympathy for her. At his school, he wasn't popular but he had a lot a friends. Adn then once his father was taken away, he was pulled right into trianing. He had been forced into the career buisness. It made him stronger, but he didn't want to be the Capitol's play toy. He tried to escape but they only held him tighter. Finally, one night he had heard about the railway, so he ran away on it. No one liked him, but he proved a good worker. As long as he didn't tell anyone, they grew to appreciate him more.

"Yeah, these days I don't open up to many people either... but, if you don't mind my asking, how did it not turn out well?"
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

(Sorry I was gone so long my computer's charger broke)

Heather picked up the yellow lily. "He...he," She was getting choked up, "he punched me in front of his friends and then got my hair and pulled. I turned on him because he was hurting me and i fought with all my might. He had a broken nose and I had a few bruses and a lond cut on my side."
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Storm watched her gracefully pick up a yellow rose. He smiles, it symbolized so much within her even if she didn't know it yet.
She began almost on the brink of tears. He listened her out, then he spoke somberly. "If you need to stop, that's fine with me..."
He looked down at his feet. He himself was hiding a world of sorrow, but he had gotten over his fear to open upto poeple. "Well... your openeing up tot me, that's a start." He chanced.
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:31 pm

"Yah...Its hard to but can be done." Heather look at Storm with a look of concern. "Are you ok?" By the way he looked down at his feet he looked like he had something on his mind. She thought something bad was on his mind. Like something bad happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm

"Yah...Its hard to but can be done."
"Hey, it's alright! It's good to open up. If you bottle everything up it will only hurt you and those that you love, trust me, I've been there. I want to help you."
Heather asked him if he was alright. "Oh, well, sort of, it's just that it reminded me of my past, right now, my whole family is dead but after that, I ran away and drank way too much, I wasted a whole year of my life and I want to help others from not falling into that."
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Oh, well, sort of, it's just that it reminded me of my past, right now, my whole family is dead but after that, I ran away and drank way too much, I wasted a whole year of my life and I want to help others from not falling into that. Storm said.
"Oh. THats really sad." Heather ponders that even though she has her mother; Storm has no one. " I'm sorry." She knew she sounded stuiped.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Heather looked at him sadly and apologized. Chuckeling, Storm said, "it's alright, there's no need to apologize, what happened happened and I can't do anything about it. And there is absolutely no reason to waste my whole life away because of it. Some people live in regret ad they get nothing from it. But I will counter those people, I want to help them."
Storm looked at his surroundings again. "Hey, do you want to sit? I feel kind of awkward just standing here."
Back to top Go down
Heather Bennet
District 1
Heather Bennet

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Heather laughs. "Sure I know a place." She thinks of the place in the meadow where you could sit enjoy yourself and not be with anyone. It was beautiful. It was a little clearing with 3 trees around it. THere was a rock in the center and a pond next to it. Heather only knew about it because it was near the fence. Not many people go near the fence.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 pm

"Sure, I know a place." Heather said in reply to what Storm had asked earlier.
"Oh... I meant just right here but whatever." He looked around oddly wondering what she could be talking about and why she had assumed he didn't mean right there, but after all, he didn't really care. "well uh... lead the way", Storm said gesturing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Froese
District 1
Anastasia Froese

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Anastasia slowly walked into the meadow. She stopped as she saw the girl and the boy talking. She thought she had seen the girl in school before but the boy was a stranger to her. Who is he? She thought to herself before slowly approaching. She stopped a good distance away not wanting to intrude before deciding it would be best if she left them alone. With that decision made she turned to leave. To find some spot to be alone and not bug anyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

((Hey um Anastasia, nice post but I'm going to have to ask you to wait till your accepted which shouldn't take long!))
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Froese
District 1
Anastasia Froese

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 pm

((Okay sorry about that...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meadow(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow(open)   Meadow(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next