The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoe Swaya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

Zoe Swaya Empty
PostSubject: Zoe Swaya   Zoe Swaya I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Name: Zoe Swaya

Member of: District 4-

What profession are you (optional): N/A

Appearance: Zoe has long black hair that falls down her back. Her eyes are a muted leaf-green, with specks of brown in them. She's 5'7'' in height, which is considered tall for her
family. She has tanned skin, the result of spending time outdoors, fishing with her parents. She's lean and musculer, the result of always getting enough to eat. She has several small scars on her fingers and hands, from injuries from working when she wasn't in school.

Personality: Zoe isn't like most of the people in District 4, always raised to fight and honor their district. She's very laid-back, and likes fishing with her mother and father.
She doesn't like fighting, and she hates having to watch the Hunger Games on T.V. each year. She doesn't make many friends, since she's doesn't have the Career attitude. But when
she does make a friend, it's usually a light and easy relationship. She spends most of her time out at the beach, fishing and hunting for oysters and other such things. She has
school, and attends regularily.

History: Zoe was born the oldest of 6 kids. She has two brothers, and three sisters. She is in charge of taking care of them, since her parents are always so busy working. She goes
to school, and gets top grades. One of her friends had gotten reaped when she was twelve, and as a result, Zoe hates the Hunger Games, unlike most of her district. Zoe always spends time
on the beach, when she's not busy, or takes care of her siblings. She's very protective of them, and she makes sure they're ok.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Zoe Swaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe Swaya   Zoe Swaya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Good character sheet! But just out of curiousity, what do you mean by "a light and easy relationship"?
Back to top Go down
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

Zoe Swaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe Swaya   Zoe Swaya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I kinda mean, like, non of the hard-core training. They just chill and talk and hang out. They don't train, or fight, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoe Swaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoe Swaya   Zoe Swaya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoe Swaya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Character Development, and Non-HG related Stories and Role-Playing SectionCenter! :: Character Development-
Jump to: