The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally)) Empty
PostSubject: The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally))   The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 am

Zoe was a fisher. She worked in the sea. So why was she here, in the very non-oceany woods? Simple. The fish just weren't biting. They hadn't been, for some time, and Zoe's family's money was running out. They were part of the poorer part of 4, so they weren't really Careers, or rich. Money depended on fish. But now, it depended on whatever Zoe could find in the woods.

She kept walking, keeping an eye out for berries. She knew it was illegal, but she was getting desperate. her dad was probably unloading the nets now, hoping for some fish. Her mom was probably setting the lobster cages, praying for at least one this time. Her younger brothers and sisters, were probably walking along the beaches, hunting for oysters. They didn't have school, since it was a Sunday. Thankfully, they didn't know Zoe was here. She could just pick some stuff up, sell it, and all her family would have to see was the money.

Zoe dropped to the ground near a bushy, well, bush. She began searching the little branches, picking apart leaves, and hoping that whatever this bush had, wasn't poisonous. She had no idea how to do this. She was a fisher. What was she doing here, in the woods? She was so loud, searching the bush, she didn't hear the branch crack behind her. She certainly didn't associate that noise with whatever lurked in the woods. Another branch cracked, and this time, Zoe stood up. "Who's there?" she called out, sincerely hoping a human voice would answer back.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally))   The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 pm

((Hey, I'm sorry. Posting here is strictly for wanderers and members of the railway. The Districts are hundreds of miles apart and it's nearly impossible that you two would manage to run into each other. Sorry, I'm going to lock this :/
I should have made it more clear!))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com

The Woods between 4 and 9 ((Tally))
Page 1 of 1