The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing who I am ((Open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

Showing who I am ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing who I am ((Open))   Showing who I am ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 am

Zoe was liking Reshia more and more, and this was doubled when Zoe saw the obvious relief when Reshia knew her brother would be safe. Zoe smiled. That was the true meaning of family. Zoe ducked her head, pretending to examine the cage, and she smiled, thinking about today. Best day she'd had in a while. Reshia spoke, and Zoe looked back up.

"You don't have a certain time to get back for, do you? Because, if you don't, we can use my new net...it would work perfectly," Reshia said. Zoe shook her head, and laughed. "Naw, I can stay here for the whole day. One time, I left for 3 days, and they were fine," Zoe said, thinking about that. She had packed a bag of food, taken the boat, and sailed out. She did get more fish than before, but that was the result of staying out for 3 days. "You'll be stuck with me for a little while longer," Zoe joked.

On top of being excited of staying here with Reshia, Zoe was excited to see the net again. It was very pretty, and well-crafted, and it looked very sturdy, so it would do the job. The golden part of the net would blend in with the sand, more or less, so there wouldn't be any need to cover that with vines, unless Reshia wanted. Zoe could picture the trap. It should work.

"So, I don't think there's a need to camoflauge it, so we can set the trap now. Does that work?"
Back to top Go down

Showing who I am ((Open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2