The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisements!

Go down 
+9
Taryn Forrest
Naomi Meer
Guest2
June Puree
Sasha Leate
Alexander Jones
Kyra Extarbiea
Anastasia Froese
Charlotte Corvus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 pm

So, I guess I will start, here is my sisters site...

Advertisements!  5423170788_2072d6750d_z
Robin Hood RPG, join us in our Band, join one of the three clans, and fight for your freedom and learn to live in Sherwood forest.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Froese
District 1
Anastasia Froese

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Well Hey I guess I'm next? The Nights FInal Stand. Me ,Kyra ,and Heather Bennet run it together.

http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/

Last edited by Anastasia Froese on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyra Extarbiea
District 7

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:43 am

(And I'm Frostnight)

I have three:
http://forgottenpurrs.lightbb.com
This is my most successful site. It's a semi-popular, accurate Warriors role-play with a welcoming community. However, we ARE strict about our rules.

http://birdznest.forumotion.com
Birds role-play. Not accurate. Not much activity; I'm struggling to revive it. It's two years old and needs work.

http://dinolore.forumotion.com
EXTREMELY accurate dinosaur role-play. VERY strict about rules and almost no members. I don't really care if this one goes down the drain, but it took weeks to complete.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenpurrs.forumotion.com
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 am

Advertisements!  Mryc5j

We are the Romans, our own Camp with Roman Gods, try to save the Camp and the world or try to destroy the word with the Titans.We are the Romans, our own Camp with Roman Gods, try to save the Camp and the world or try to destroy the world with the Titans.

• Running site
  • Choose your own destiny.
  • Secondary characters
  • Variety of Demigod Powers
  • Gods and Goddesses open
  • Minor Gods and Goddesses open
  • Good Staff
  • Alot of posts to work with
  • Friendy members!

Back to top Go down
Kyra Extarbiea
District 7

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 pm

I haves a new site!

Societas Magic - mythical creatures role-play. Over 100 mythical creatures to choose from!

www.societasmagic.forumotion.com

I'm Second Best.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenpurrs.forumotion.com
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm

ehem...

Advertisements!  5858594311_5c783ebf1f_z

Advertisements!  I_icon_mini_indexAdvertisements!  I_icon_mini_portalAdvertisements!  I_icon_mini_logout

Professor X has passed, but the Academy goes on as usual taking in teens with mutant powers and training them to help the world and each other, and it seems the evil mutants are at bay, that they no longer wish an uprising of Mutants to control the world. But there is always the calm before the storm. The senior mutants at the Academy can tell, the telepaths can sense it, and the others can feel it. Something is lurking, and recently students have been disappearing, and there have been riots in major cities across the globe. Students train hard and prepare for a battle that is emanate, but against who? As their own lives are in peril as well as the home they love and people have died trying to protect, the new generation will have to rise up and fight but will they succeed again, or fall in defeat as they turn against themselves?

Create your super-hero Character, go on missions and train, prepare for battle. Its all apart of being X-men, trust some, fear the rest.

(I'm Charlotte Black (of course) and would be pleased if you were to join my new site, or at least tell me what you think! Comments accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 am

http://godricshallowrpg.forumotion.com/

Godric's Hallow is a Harry Potter RPG. Everyone starts out in first year, and you may even RP as a canon character. Explore Hogwarts and go to your classes! But be friendly and nice to others, or you'll lose House points! You can earn points, too, by being helpful and kind to everyone. The House with the most points in 6 months wins the House Cup!

I guess this is the right time to say: Welcome to Hogwarts.

It's not my site, just a really cool HP site I'm on right now. It's going really well right now, and it would be cool if you joined. Smile

Back to top Go down
June Puree
Tribute
District 9
Score 2
June Puree

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 am

Oh...I haven't been on a Harry Potter site in a looooooong while....I think it's been a year Sad

I might join in the middle of August, normally that's the slowest part of summer....
Back to top Go down
Guest2

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Advertisements!  2s7dxuc
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Prince Caspian's great granddaughter, Evette, rules over Narnia. Narnia has been in peace for several centuries until, Victor Moreau invades and conquers half of it! Queen Evette rallies her troops but discovers there are to few. That is where you come in. Either fight with Moreau or against him.

http://narniarpg.forum-motion.com/

This is my site and it's a little over a year old but I redid it. So, I'm the only member Sad
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Charlotte Corvus wrote:
ehem...

Advertisements!  5858594311_5c783ebf1f_z

Advertisements!  I_icon_mini_indexAdvertisements!  I_icon_mini_portalAdvertisements!  I_icon_mini_logout

Professor X has passed, but the Academy goes on as usual taking in teens with mutant powers and training them to help the world and each other, and it seems the evil mutants are at bay, that they no longer wish an uprising of Mutants to control the world. But there is always the calm before the storm. The senior mutants at the Academy can tell, the telepaths can sense it, and the others can feel it. Something is lurking, and recently students have been disappearing, and there have been riots in major cities across the globe. Students train hard and prepare for a battle that is emanate, but against who? As their own lives are in peril as well as the home they love and people have died trying to protect, the new generation will have to rise up and fight but will they succeed again, or fall in defeat as they turn against themselves?

Create your super-hero Character, go on missions and train, prepare for battle. Its all apart of being X-men, trust some, fear the rest.

(I'm Charlotte Black (of course) and would be pleased if you were to join my new site, or at least tell me what you think! Comments accepted!)

I shall re-advertise this because there is a new site plot, it's an amazing site (one of my favorites) and we need more members!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Thrinnean Zaruce
District 1
Victor

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm

After the Greek warship landed at Camp Jupiter, the gods realized there was no way the two sides would be able to coexist peacefully on either Roman or Greek soil. They declared a bit of land in Nebraska as neutral territory, and instructed Chiron, Mr. D, and the Praetors of Camp Jupiter to construct a school. The Hanlon Academy became a school specifically for demigods; however, it accepted both Romans and Greeks. The two sides clashed in the beginning, but now they are working together to ensure better protection if another war breaks out. Some demigods still reside year-round at camp, but others have chosen to board at the school during the year and return to camp during the summer. Will you pledge your allegiance to your camp, or will you divide it between the camp and the school?

Check it: Demigods RPG
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

for all of you sonic fans out there i decided to advertise a site im part of called sonic cyclone.

create a fan character
be part of a epic adventure
Great staff
almost endless possibilities

hope to see y'all in sonic cyclone
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Mason Wolf wrote:
for all of you sonic fans out there i decided to advertise a site im part of called sonic cyclone.

create a fan character
be part of a epic adventure
Great staff
almost endless possibilities

hope to see y'all in sonic cyclone

ha ha forgot the link

http://sonic-cyclone.net/index/
Back to top Go down
Talia Alderwood
District 7

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 am

Advertisements!  Icon31-2

Hello there! This is a member of Republic City: Thread of Fate, advertising the experience onto your forum.

RCTF is a roleplay site that allows a wide variety of races to interact with one another and have fun while making new friends. The experience includes action and exploring, romance and drama, as well as creating friendships that could surpass lifetimes. Be a firebender, earthbender, or waterbender and fight against the forces of the Equalists. Be a non-bender and learn how to master your chi-blocking skills to fight against the Avatar. The choice is yours.

Some things you'll find at RCTF:
  • Friendly and helpful staff
  • New friends you haven't met
  • Wide variety of roleplayers both developing and experienced
  • Events and Plot development

These are only some of the things that we offer at RCTF, but we assure you that there is so much more waiting for you!

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Republic City: Thread of Fate

Also, If you join, please use me as your source(Jai-Lin)! I get tons of money! <3
Back to top Go down
Monica d'Alcy
District 2
Monica d'Alcy

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Advertisements!  Jifb41
So yeah. I made this site this morning 'cause I was bored. XD

A RPG based off of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. Camp Half-Blood is under attack, and the most powerful demigod heroes are nowhere to be found. Camp Half-Blood needs your help!

Basically, it's the series without the main characters (Chiron is pretty much the only book character who's there--other than the gods, of course). Plot is still a work in progress.

Please join! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisements!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements!    Advertisements!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: