The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reshia Petty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshia Petty
Tribute
District 4
Score 9
Reshia Petty

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Name:
Reshia Petty
Member of: (List of anything you can apply for and their explanations)

(Down must must at least 5 sentences and fifty words)
Appearance:
She has long, dark brown hair and big, brown eyes that can either look friendly or ferocious. Her skin is lightly tanned. She usually wears a half-smile on her face, representing her sunny personality, which hides a terrible ability to kill. She is 5 foot 9 (an average height) and has delicate hands that are slightly dry from spending years in salt water. Her eyebrows are a little thin, and she has long, dark eyelashes.
Personality:
Reshia is a witty, intelligent character and her mouth often gets her into what could be trouble. She can stick up for herself and doesn’t tolerate any cheekiness towards her (after dealing with a little brother for years!). She is a little judgemental and sceptical, but has a kind personality hidden underneath. She loves her little brother, Tom, and he is one of the few people that has ever seen that kind side to her. Reshia is quite cocky and arrogant, so quite a few people have grown to either envy her or dislike her.
History:
Both of her parents are alive and they have a family boat that they use for business and to get food. She helps her family by fishing and collecting prawns. She has been (illegally) training for the possibility of being a tribute in the games for many years and is well prepared for whatever she may face. Her life has never been too difficult- food can always be found on the boat. Her little brother helps her a lot and secretly admires her and her skills.

Any questions, etc., just let me know!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm

So, just a few questions.

1. Does Reshia have any friends? If so, what type of friends does she make?

2. What type of training did she do when she prepared for the games?

3. Does she have any strengths? Weaknesses?

These are probably bad questions XD I was just curious
Back to top Go down
Reshia Petty
Tribute
District 4
Score 9
Reshia Petty

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 am

The questions are fine!!

1. She has a few friends, and she generally becomes friends with people who are strong characters and can stick up for themselves. Seeing as she is quite arrogant an judgmental, they need to be strong-willed!

2. She did training with knifes, nets and survival skills. These things are now some of her strong points. However, she isn't massively strong, so she relies on her intelligence and wit to outwit opponents.

3. Strengths : Good at nets and knots.
Can work with knifes.
Is fairly fast and nimble.
Is intelligent so can outwit opponents.
Weaknesses : Not very strong.
Is cocky and a bit arrogant.
Has never used a bow and arrow.

There you go! If there's anything else, let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Riley Paradigm
District 3
Riley Paradigm

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm

1.) What would it take fo someone to reveal the kind side in Reshia?

2.) When did Reshia start training? Who helped her train?

3.) What kind of trouble does Reshia's 'smart mouth' get her into?

Probably not the world's best question, but, ya know...Wink
Back to top Go down
Reshia Petty
Tribute
District 4
Score 9
Reshia Petty

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 am

1. Probably quite a lot! It would take someone who was truthful, honest and someone who empathized with dealing with younger siblings!

2. She started training 5 years ago, shortly after her first reaping. She got a group of her friends with her and one of Mags' friends helped them to train.

3. Her mouth gets her into trouble at school and with some of the peacekeepers. There have been a few times when they have fined her for what she has said.

Reshia Petty D4f_co10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reshia Petty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshia Petty   Reshia Petty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reshia Petty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Character Development, and Non-HG related Stories and Role-Playing SectionCenter! :: Character Development-
Jump to: