The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another miserable day of school..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Clawthorn
District 4
Scarlet Clawthorn

Just another miserable day of school.. Empty
PostSubject: Just another miserable day of school..   Just another miserable day of school.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:48 am

Scarlet kicked up dust as she walked to school with her books wraped up in her arms. She kept her brown eyes down as she walked down a dirt path away from the beach that held the only place she could call home. Maybe I can sneak out of lunch and eat in the library so I can look up that thing I saw on the beach last night… she thought to herself quietly. Bumping into a couple other children that were on their way to school she slinked around the group quietly hoping to go unnoticed as she slipped off a little. I wonder what that thing was with its great fins and massive size, looked like something from a movie. Scarlet had sworn she had seen it before but her thoughts of wonder were disturbed by the school bell. Cursing under her breath she tightened her grip on her books and darted off after the school her legs pushing as hard as they could as she watched the teacher whom always closed the door everyday slowly approach. Scarlet pushed her brown black hair back behind her ears as the scarlet streak in her hair trailed behind herself. Leaping into the door way of the school with the other children she raced down the hall, gonna be late gonna be late!
Back to top Go down

Just another miserable day of school..
Page 1 of 1