The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3

PostSubject: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm

It has come to the staff's attention that there is a small chunk of tributes that are inactive and some newer members who didn't apply for one and would still be interested. Because of this, we've decided to have a Tribute activity check.

Every tribute or member planning to post as their tribute must reply to this thread before Sunday, June 3rd. If you do not post in this thread, the character will be reopened. Every character with a score above a five will be open for more applications, the others will simply be killed off at the beginning of the Games.

--Other announcementz--

The Games start in ONE MONTH, Y'ALL!! This whole next month will be dedicated to the Capitol week. Various staff members will put up posts dedicated to different things. The interviews, the training rooms, and most importantly, the score awarding placements.
That thread will count immensely towards starting to tally your own personal tribute tally. That leads to winning the Games. The tributes will be killed off due to the smallest scores etc. The communication will all be through the Gamemakers.

Happy Hunger Games! And always remember, may the odds be ever in your favor! Wink

P.S. No need to fret, loves! None of the Capitol posts will come up until all of the Reaping threads have at least begun. From this point forward, the tributes are no longer allowed to start any new threads apart from the last thread with family/friends directly after the Reaping. However, you are, by all means, allowed to finish any threads that are currently active.
Thanks,
~ Hunger Games Role Play Staff

Active Tributes! (post below and a staff member will add you to the list)

- Shard Waite
- Fayer Rhoton
- Kooa Stephens
- Kane Stephens
- Roman Shaw
- Geforia Summers
- Aft Mergoy
- Christiana Julson
- Keagon Seye
- Reshia Petty
- Hunter Adler
- North Clarke
- Thalia Treeguard
- Luke Walder
- June Puree

Made by the most talented Monica/Fayer! Thanks everyone who voted for me! <3

Last edited by Taryn Forrest on Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Huntley Downes
District 5

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm

where will the final time with family/friends take place, just out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 am

You can create your own thread at your own will in the town square.

TRIBUTES:
The characters that are colored red are reopen for applications!
The characters colored black are unclaimed and unapplicable.

D1:
Shard Waite
Christiana Julson

D2:
Keagon Seye
North Clarke

D3:
Fayer Rhoton
Olivia Garson

D4:
Aft Mergoy
Reshia Petty

D5:
Hunter Adler
Geforia Summers

D6:
Kooa Stephens?
Kane Stephens

D7:
Thalia Treeguard
Roman Shaw

D8:
Allard Lockely
Liina Garner

D9:
June Puree
Luke Walder

D10:
Sinea Spekt
Thor Donahue

D11:
Amy Honeysickle
Patch Clau

D12:
Katherine Beck
Minho Francis

Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 am

Since there are tributes that are inactive, are members allowed to request a second tribute-provided we are capable of keeping up with two and everyone who wants a tribute has one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:01 am

You're allowed to apply for a second tribute, but if someone who doesn't have a character applies, they'll get the character.

Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 am

Alright, then! Thank you very much, Taryn! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christiana Julson
Tribute
District 1
Score 8

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:40 pm

What happens if their name is the normal color?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon Moyers
District 2

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

If their name is in the normal colour that it shows that they are active and therefore not open for re-application as they are already taken. Smile

Siggy by Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Adler
Tribute
District 5
Score 7

Location : The Arena, laying in a pool of blood dieing..........Or am I? *Mysteria*

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:15 pm

When do the games begin cause the boy's gettin' antsy. ((I can't take it anymore someone tell me please))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm

They should start relatively soon, after Taryn get's back

Credit to Carian and Jonny for the awesome sigs!! I love you both!

NOTE: I don't bite! Well...ok. I do bite but only in this thread. (CLICKY)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm back! Finally! I'm busy with 4rth stuff and general catching up on various sites, but I'm planning to have the Games up in no less than a week! Hang in there and look for announcements updating the order of business! We're leaving out things to start the Games more quickly!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.    

Back to top Go down

TRIBUTE ACTIVITY CHECK ..and other general Hunger Games-y announcements to be made.
Page 1 of 1