The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) Empty
PostSubject: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Naomi lead the way through the houses to her house. "Sorry it's so small. she said. Her house was a kitchen and one bedroom. She opened the door and Kevin immediately ran to give her a hug and then he spotted Taryn and hid behind her legs. Naomi laughed "Taryn this is my little brother Kevin." she said. Kevin peaked around her legs and waved shyly.

Naomi walked into the house and said "Make yourself at home! I've got to start dinner." she looked down at Kevin and smiled "Could you please let go?" he did and looked up at Taryn "Do you want to see my teddy bear?" he whispered to her. Naomi smiled and walked over to the stove.

((not a lot of muse. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Taryn walked into her house behind Naomi and when she stated that it was so small, Taryn looked at her again and whispered, "are you sure this is ok? You have a lot of siblings right? I'd feel like I'm intruding..." Then seeing Kevin run up, she smiled. Her smile faltered as she remembered her own dead brother, but she waved it off, they were being really nice to her and she shouldn't just ruin it all.

"Do you want to see my teddy bear?" A small voice said from beneath her. She cracked a smile again and felt happier than she had in a while. "Of course I would." And bending over to put her hands on her knees, she asked politely hoping he would light up at the question as most little kids did she asked, "and how old are you may I ask?" She held out her hand in a fist hoping for a fist bump or whatever they called it nowadays and said, "I'm Taryn, what's your name." She went back up to Naomi and whispered, "He's sooo cute!!"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Naomi smiled at Taryn "Are you kidding? Of coarse your not intruding! You'll fit right in!"she said to her and began to cook. Kevin ran of and came back with his well loved teddy bear. The bear had several patches and a button eye missing "His name is Teddy" he whispered. When Taryn asked him how old he was he lit up like a spark "I'm four." he said and held out four fingers for emphasis."That's a pretty name. I'm Kevin. Instead of fist bumping her he did something that completely shocked Naomi, he slipped his little hand into one of Taryn's "I like you. Your nice." he said.

Naomi smiled at her little brother. The the door flew open and the rest of her brothers swarmed in, literally. Judah and Al both tried to fit through the door at once and got stuck. Joe and Ron were cracking up while the two stuck wiggled around yelling at each other and asking for help. Naomi sighed and walked over to them "Come on you two we have company! she pushed Judah back and pulled Ron forward and they were no longer stuck. She rolled her eyes and turned to Taryn "I'm sorry about my idiotic older brothers."

Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:22 pm

"Are you kidding? Of coarse your not intruding! You'll fit right in!"
"Really?" Taryn said, a little wary still.

Kevin ran up from the bowels of his small house and produced his well loved teddy bear. When he whispered the bear's name, Tayrn smiled. "I like that name! Very origional!" She said with great sincerity.
"That's a pretty name. I'm Kevin ...I like you. Your nice." While saying this Kevin slipped his hand into hers. At this Taryn truly felt the happiest she had in a really long time ...probably since her own brother was reaped.
"I like you too Kevin. And I also really like Teddy." After she said this, she averted her attention back to Naomi. As much as she wanted to stay talking to Kevin, she knew she had to first figure other things out. She listened to him in the back of her mind but gave most of her attention back to the house.

However, if Kevin tried to say more, she didn't hear due to the ruckus of four more boys coming in. Taryn looked over them all stifling a laugh as Naomi well ...stated that she was there. "I'm sorry about my idiotic older brothers."
"It's fine!" Taryn chuckled in response.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Naomi's five older brothers introduced themselves. Joe, Ben, Judah, Al, and Ron. Well boys Taryn will be staying here for a couple of days. So be nice. Al rolled his eyes and got her into a headlock "Who are you to boss us around little sis?" he asked and let her go "Besides Taryn is one of the family if she's staying with us." he turned to Taryn and ruffled her hair "Isn't that right?" Naomi stuck her tongue out at him and he stuck his out right back. Now Taryn do you see what you've gotten yourself into? Are you sure you want to stay here with these lunatics living here? "The only lunatic here is you little sis." Ron stated Hey watch it! This lunatic cooks our food. Ron grinned at her and said to Taryn "See what we've got to put up with?"

((Grrr I HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

"Big family!" Taryn chuckled and nodded to each of the boys as they introduced themselves to her.
When Naomi said that she was staying with them, Taryn was surprised at how openly they took her. "...Besides Taryn is one of the family if she's staying with us. - Isn't that right?" He said the last bit as he ruffled her hair.
Taryn smiled remembering how her older brother would always do that and she said, "yup" excitedly. She brought her hand up to her hair to fix it but then she changed her mind and just let it be, it was messy already anyway. She watched as Naomi and her brother exchanged childish gestures.
"Now Taryn do you see what you've gotten yourself into? Are you sure you want to stay here with these lunatics living here?"
"Actually, do keep in mind that I was the one who was saying I shouldn't be here casue I'm introduing and you were the one who insisted that I say. And besides! I have a brother." Her voice caught on the last word and she attempted to cover it up. She begged that they wouldn't question her. She couldn't lose her temper, not now.

Taryn smiles as she got in a petty fight with one of her brothers again. She sighed and realized how much she really missed that. "So........ any of you guys want to learn how to properly hunt something that is not a fish?" She took out her dagger and began flipping it through her fingers. "Well... I insisted I help around here in my stay so I don't feel bad and one of those things is helping ou get some food other than fish."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Big family Taryn said No kidding, Naomi replied big but cosy. "Actually, do keep in mind that I was the one who was saying I shouldn't be here casue I'm introduing and you were the one who insisted that I say. And besides! I have a brother." Naomi noticed her voice caught on the word brother btu decided not to question her after all, she had secrets of her own.

"So........ any of you guys want to learn how to properly hunt something that is not a fish? Well... I insisted I help around here in my stay so I don't feel bad and one of those things is helping out get some food other than fish." Immediately Al and Ron said yes but, Joe and Judah exchanged looks If we got caught wouldn't we be arrested, or worse? Judah asked. Naomi rolled her eyes That's why we don't get caught silly. I'll go too Taryn.. Joe said Someone has to go fishing everyday so Judah, Ben and I will stay behind. That way it won't be to suspicious. But, thanks anyway Taryn.. Naomi whispered to Taryn I'm sorry they're being so rude. They're the boring ones in the family. she grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:32 pm

After Taryn asked them if anyone wanted to hunt, two of them said yes with enthusiasm, but two of them looked a little nervous. "If we got caught wouldn't we be arrested, or worse?"
Taryn instinctively bit her nail and muttered, "it depends." She hadn't even been in that district for a day and was only choosing to stay because Naomi mentioned she saw someone who looked similar to her father. However, of all that time, she had not even seen one Peacekeeper and was only afraid once that the Career girl would tell them of her being there, but she insisted that she would not. "It depends on how serious your Paecekeepers are. Mine are awfully easy, give 'em some whiskey and you can get away with anything, but you are so close to the Capitol. Your a Career District... Sorry, I stepped out of line. I do not want to force y'all to risk everything." She lowered her head ashamedly. One of them muttered a sorry and Taryn just said, "don't worry about it."

"I'm sorry they're being so rude. They're the boring ones in the family."
"No, it's fine, I forgot my place here, I'll attend to that stuff myself. I don't want to have to make them apart of it if it means ricking too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))   My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My House and Family ((Taryn//PM to join))
Page 1 of 1