The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Safira Cinaed
Capitol
Safira Cinaed

The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) Empty
PostSubject: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh victory tours. Safira loved them. Not that the places the went were extraordinary landscapes, but the title, Victory tour, it sounded good, it looked good. Safira's red lips curved into a smile as she thought. She felt good, her work was noticed, her project had won. She had created a thing of beauty to be noticed and cheered for, and look, she had won. She reveled in her victory, though she hadn't much to look at and wished they would hurry along, getting back to the capitol would be juicy. Oh yes, now not only could she bring it up at her parties (which she would throw as soon as she returned, all the more reason to hurry up), she gained respect, a title, a name.

Safira sat cross legged at her small table out side a local bakery, nibbling her roll. Her hair was colored her favorite light blue, eyes decorated to their utmost potential. She loved her out fit, she felt so comfortable. Yes she felt like a goddess here, she towered in beauty as well as stature over these pitiable people in 12. She loved it, they made her look so much more grand. Though she wasn't through, yes as a career she had succeeded, but she wasn't finished, she was still waiting for a few people she needed to talk to before she was quiet satisfied in her days work.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Alieya sat by Lyra and talked with her as she conjured up a dress for her to wear in district 10. After a while the two grew bored and Alieya decided to take a walk around. She felt odd wearing more colours. Last night she had decided to dye her hair. It was getting her many strange looks and she only had it to help herself fit into the Capitol. Despite how odd she looked here, she looked much worse in the Capitol. Everyone had fake clothes, fake hair, fake skin, and even fake thinness. Hardly anyone was as fat as they should be. It wasn't hard to see but the whole Capitol were major consumers completely fat, robust in getting what they wanted and flat out pigs. Alieya was done with them and looking like them.

Since she had black hair now and considering the fact that black on black looked too odd, she was happy to wear something different. She had designed the shoes a while ago and never had the chance to wear them. The rest she threw together last minute and for a change it felt nice to wear something that she hadn't created herself.

Walking past a bakery she smelled something nice. Since she hadn't eaten in a while, her stomach grumbled out in protest and Alieya decided that it wouldn't do any damage to take a bite. Walking up, she almost wanted to turn around when she saw someone, Safira to be exact. But she couldn't turn back now it would look too odd. Nodding curtly, Alieya said "hey" almost out of obligation. Then she remembered something that she was supposed to tell her crew but since she hadn't seen Safira it didn't work out too well. "Oh yes... Um, I'm supposed to let you know the train is leaving in 2 hours to go to District 10." With that she looked around again searching for the source of food that's smell filled the air. Safira was in fact eating a bun which looked very tasty. Alieya walked in and took a look around.
Back to top Go down
Safira Cinaed
Capitol
Safira Cinaed

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Alieya. How quaint. Safira smiled as her partner in style and design passed by. The poor girl seemed to have lost herself in this other world she had fabricated, her heart going out to Lyra and other competitors, she was to soft for this business or for the capitol. But that was fine with Safira. Alieya had a good sense of style, but she hadn't the tenacity for the job, so she would finish here and her styles be all the rage and what not but soon enough she would get torn apart by her competitors. Safira needn't be a part of that, she resided in make-up and beauty, Alieya could have her "design" as long as she could.

Safira hadn't payed much attention to the poor girl as she was told they were going to leave or something like that, Safira's eyes were much to interested in the roll in her hand rather than Alieya.Great she thought we are FINALLY leaving!, she smiled and tore off a piece of roll and placed it in her mouth. But then she had an idea. Maybe she should give this little designer alittle more attention. Getting up she followed her into the bakery, her heels clicking sharply as she did so. They were like the beats of a hawks wing as it swoops in to its poor little meek mouse, only getting louder as the hawk gets closer, waiting and waiting until finally the hawk arrives, or in this case Safira.

Her tomato red lips curved into a slick smile and eyelids hooded giving them optimum sparkle.

"Alieya, darling, we need to speak. District 10 will require a different taste of clothing and make-up for dear Ly." Her voice was smooth as she walked into the little bakery, swooping in on her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:04 pm

((sorry but, Safira please claim your face XP))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Willow was in the bakery kitchen humming softly. The case was filled with freshly baked pastries and bread, and the over timer was ticking softly. A woman who was most certainly from the Capital had recently bought a bun, but that was just about all that had happened in the bakery today. Most days at the bakery were dull for Willow. She often brought a book and read while she was waiting for something to finish baking, but she didn't feel like reading right now, so she simply sat on the stool behind the counter waiting for a customer.

Bored, Willow examined her hands. Her fingers were long and thin, on the middle finger of her right hand was a silver ring, and her nails were short and clean. Glancing up at the timer once more, Willow stood up from the stool and grabbed a hot pad from beside the oven. She opened the oven and a wave of heat washed over her stinging her eyes. The door to the bakery opened and Willow turned to see Alieya, a designer for the Capital walk in. “I’ll be with you in a moment.” Willow called, turning back to face the oven. Willow pulled out the pans holding the bread out of the oven and set the loaves on a cooling rack. The loaves were a golden brown and smelled delicious. Smiling at her handiwork Willow turned back to Alieya. She instantly noticed the dark hair that framed the girl’s face, it was quite a contrast from what colour of hair she had days earlier. “Hi. Listen, I’m sorry about blowing up in you and Lyra’s faces the other day, there were to many things going on…” Willow said trailing of. She really was sorry, but she was also shocked. What has gotten into me? I never apologize to anyone! Well, not anyone. Willow thought, thinking about Luke and Storm. Another girl came into the bakery, it was the girl from The Capital that had come in earlier. "Alieya, darling, we need to speak. District 10 will require a different taste of clothing and make-up for dear Ly." The girl said. “Hello, what can I get for you today? A pastry or a roll perhaps?” Willow said, ticking a strand of fiery red hair that had escaped her braid behind her ear.

Willow studied the other girl, waiting for an answer from either Alieya or she. The girl had curly blonde hair and seemed to be a few years older that Willow. She had an air of self-centeredness that Willow hadn’t bothered to notice earlier. The way she held herself made Willow want to slap her. No one should be that way. Willow thought, hiding her clenched fists behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

As Alieya entered the small bakery, a sweet smell wafted through the air. The smell was very delicious and made Alieya smile without even realizing it. A familiar voice called out to her, “I’ll be with you in a moment.” Alieya remember who the girl was by sound before she saw her. Alieya wanted to call back 'okay!' But then another thought overpowered that one. What are you doing? This is a bakery, no one says that! Alieya began to look over the delicacies on display before a sharp sound pierced her ears. The rhythmic click, clack, of Safira's shoes made Alieya curious to why she followed her. The two were barely on speaking terms and whenever they did maintain a conversation it was most always concerning Safira and her unsystematic sense of style. She was the stereotype of the Capitol and she wanted to take that look into the Districts. The District were actually humane and Alieya wanted to keep it that way.

“Hi. Listen, I’m sorry about blowing up in you and Lyra’s faces the other day, there were to many things going on…”
Alieya turned back to Willow, grateful that she didn't have to give her attention to Safira. "It's completely fine. I'm used to it and with Kaya and all... Look, I'm sorry. I deserve to be talked to harshly for even bring her up, that was so stupid of me-" However, she was cut off by a self-centered Safira who seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that Willow even existed.

"Alieya, darling, we need to speak. District 10 will require a different taste of clothing and make-up for dear Ly."

Aliya turned back to Willow and gave her a sick smile. With Safira watching only her back, Alieya quickly said, "I'm really sorry." As she said this, she gestured with her eyes to Safira as if saying about that. Alieya was surprised that she was being so friendly with her, especially with what happened, but with Safira in her midst Willow was practically her new best friend.

Putting on the most fake smile she could muster. "What did you have in mind?" Because.... I already made her a dress... Actually, on second thought, don't ask me, ask Lyra. One day I experimented with her and put on the most awful thing you could think of and when I came back in, it was in a singed pile in the corner. However, the material didn't really want to burn..." Alieya paused and attempted to not show even a flicker of a smile. This task was fairly difficult as the awful thing was quite similar to what Safira was wearing now. Then, an image came into her mind of Safira physically threatening her to do her bidding and wear her stuff. Alieya knew that Lyra was fairly capable of fighting for herself, but something about Safira offset her. "You know what... I think I'll watch this... Purely to see her reaction." She attempted her fake - mean smile once more before turning back to Willow. "But seriously though, I'm really sorry." She looked off to the side and twirled her new shade of hair for a second before realizing she should say something else before Safira had a chance. "Um... what do you suggest? The stroodle looks awfully good... So does the bread. I'm a bread fan, I could eat it all day but I'm in the mood for something sweet right now."

((Nim!!! Your really good at portraying Safira!!! I'm impressed.))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm

((PSSST someone should reply Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Safira Cinaed
Capitol
Safira Cinaed

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:46 pm

((ehehe...back!))

Safira raised an eyebrow, her little mouse had bite, but nothing the hawk couldn't handle. She flashed Alieya a smile.

"Lyra can decide what she wishes, but let me tell you, if she decides she doesn't like my outfit, she can go naked and show her pale skinny body to the world. I don't care. But she will have a hard time finding clothes other than the ones I give her if she refuses, trust me on that." Her smile had faded when she finished her sentence. Safira didn't like Lyra, she didn't like Alieya, and she didn't like district 12...er 11, what ever it was. But what she liked, or didn't, wasn't of matter now, what mattered now was the clothing, she could take these people in stride and work around them.

"So." she resumed, smile back in place
"Shall we go to the drawing board and make something for the coming district? If you don't want to come I can do this my self." And would like it that way. she thought with a grimace. God, all she wanted was to be home! Soon we will be home, soon. She sighed and looked from Alieya to the girl at the counter, looking her over with her sharp glare noticing her humble appearance despite her fiery hair. If I was more into charity... she thought and shook her head.

"Oh and be careful of pastries Alieya dear, you need to watch the calories." Safira grinned at her once more, still debating whether to leave and work on it herself or wait for Alieya.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)   The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time and place...(Alieya/Willow/pm to join.)
Page 1 of 1