The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ctrl V game

Go down 
+37
April Adams
Bonnie Bell
Kane Stephens
Marceline Winters
Katherine Beck
Birch Evinrude
Aspen Ives
Portia Crane
Neveah Charmed
Perry Quinnat
Narcissa Scamander
Gracilla Kelly
Felicity Mattheus
Arianna Redcloud
Amelia Benedict
Samuel Rytherstone
Willow Fidele
Charlotte Corvus
Sadie Roux
Thalia Treeguard
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Alieya Stone
Warren Sanchez
Naomi Meer
Roselyn Night
June Puree
Faeryn Nacht
Vide Atzerritarra
Hailey Summers
Isabella Taylor
Quiris Paroskip
Taryn Forrest
Everett Rayne
Sasha Leate
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Mags Waters
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mags Waters
District 4
Victor
Mags Waters

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

I saw this game on a Harry Potter RPG. You basically just presst Ctrl V so we can see what you last copied! So I'll start

http://urdustar.com/home/attachments/games/61647d1242401538-brain-lara-2005-cricket-game-full-version-such-nice-game-1821_large.jpeg

I copied it to show someone a pic about cricket Razz
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:23 pm

.......apparently it's nothing.............
Back to top Go down
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:26 pm

I knew I had to tell him before I had to run to the bathroom

^^I was rping on a diffrent site.....
Back to top Go down

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Name: Misael Campos

District: District 5

Appearance:

Misael has the body build of his father, tall and built. His father wouldn’t allow him to let his body waste away in a laboratory like much of the smarter men in District 5 were known to do, so he forced his son to work out and to help with the breeding of the various animals that were housed in District 5. This gave Misael a strong physique, which will help him as he enters the Hunger Games. He inherited his mother’s dark hair and light eyes. His hair is a dark brown while his eyes are light blue-green, ringed in a darker blue. He has a mix of the tan skin of his mother and the light skin of his father. He’s always been known for his mischievous smile.

Personality:

Misa’s appearance and talents have made him very prideful. He can be extremely condescending at times and thinks that he deserves better than life in District 5. Still, he is content with excelling at the work set before him, hoping one day to be able to move to the Capitol. If he thinks that you are special enough to be allowed into his confidence, he can actually be a decent human being. He has a soft spot of mockingjays, as they are nature’s own muttation, and he hopes to one day study their interesting characteristics. Misa also takes charge easily and leads well, in his opinion, which means that others only suffer his leadership because they are too scared to stand up to him, or just unable to do so.

History:

Misael’s father was a Peacekeeper out of District 2 when he met Misa’s mom, a resident scientist in District 5. Manuel Campos was fascinated by the work that Noelle was doing with the different muttations that the Capitol released throughout Panem. Noelle appreciated Manuel’s interest in her work and that appreciation grew into deeper feelings over time. The two fell in love and were married. Manuel requested a permanent post in District 5, and Noelle continued her research in DNA splicing. This was a big deal as Manuel was from a somewhat wealthy family in District 2. He had been raised and trained to fight and to compete. This training made it perfect for him to become a Peacekeeper, even if his family wished him to continue on in the business his father managed. He had siblings who could take care of that. Manuel just wanted to get away from his family, from his failure to be selected as a tribute for District 2. Therefore, Manuel’s athletic prowess had never really left him, which was a major factor in Noelle’s first impression of him. However, she looked passed his incredible physique and saw the heart of the man, for which he was extremely thankful.

When Misael was born, his parents quickly realized that he took after his father’s side of the family. Competitors to the core, Misa reflected to strong build and quick reflexes of his father. However, not wanting to set his son up for failure, Manny didn’t train his son up for the Hunger Games, like many of his sibling were doing with their children in District 2. Still, he couldn’t help but impart a little of the knowledge concerning the various weapons he knew how to use, but Manny never put the pressure on his son that his family put on the others. Misael also learned a lot concerning muttations and breeding from his mother and the other scientists of District 5. He had a beautiful mind to pick up the finer aspects of anatomy and physiology, giving him an edge whenever he sparred with his father. Misael was known in school as a smart student and a fierce fighter, and by the time he reached 18, he was known as the alpha male among his generation of District 5 residents. A bright future existed for Misael Campos as he would begin studying for the career he would have in Distrcit 5’s main industry – genetics.

However, neither his parents nor Misael could anticipate what would happen during his final reaping.

After successfully dodging the reaping for seven years, never once signing up for any tesserae, Misael found himself selected as the tribute from District 5. Noelle did not take this news well, shutting herself off from her family and burying herself in her research. Manuel beamed with pride in his son, not a normal reaction from a member of District 5, but old habits die hard in older people. After all, Manuel had never really abandoned his desire for glory in the Hunger Games, and now he could live vicariously through his son. Now, he and his female counterpart Nora are under the tutelage of Cormac Jouse, the only victor from District 5. There’s a lot of anticipation and excitement building in him as he prepares for his journey to the Capitol and the chance to live there finally.

RP Sample:

Misa stood in the Main Center of District 5, waiting for the wonderfully boring reaping of the tributes for the 15th Hunger Games to get underway. He had so much work to finish today after the ceremony. Science experiments ran on their own time schedule and couldn’t take a day off for events of national importance. After all, Misael had the minimum of entries in the lottery because his parents were able to provide well through their two jobs. The tributes from District 5 usually came from the poorer laborers who needed to take out tesserae to support their families. Misa was relatively safe as the odds were definitely in his favor. He stood with others in his year, looking around at the people he figured would be selected. He picked out a few of the kids in his year that he knew had taken several tesserae in the years since they had turned 12. Surely, the tribute would be one of them. Misael didn’t have to worry about anything.

Time passed as Misael thought about the experiment he was conducting, and he missed much of the ceremony having been lost in thought. However, he wasn’t lost enough to miss hearing his name called from the stand as the male tribute from District 5. Confusion was his immediate response as he had forgotten where he was and wondered why they were calling his name from the stage. Then, it all came back to him in a rush and panic sunk in. He was the tribute for District 5. He forced himself to walk to the stage, searching the crowd for his parents. He caught his father’s eyes as he walked, and they gave him strength. Confidence was the only way to describe the look Manny gave his son. Noelle’s reaction was extremely different. She had her hands in her face, unable to watch her son walk to his almost certain death. After all, Misael was from District 5. Most of the champions came from Districts 1 and 2, where they trained for the Hunger Games. Misael had cousins who had dedicated their lives to the training, or so his father told him. Now, it was his turn to try his luck, to see if the odds were really in his favor in this brutal game of fighting to the death.

^ that's definitely my character sheet... lol.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Vide Atzerritarra

ah, that would be me finding her username and attempting to spell her last name. After one look I just copied it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

Nikki
He smiles and looks up, "Don't think I'm playing when I tell you this but..." He takes a deep breath. "...I like you a-lot too...."

^^Again......I was on a diffren site... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:59 am

ummmmmm nothinngg
Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:22 am

Ctrl V game 7335_110

^Hmmm.....ITS ME!!! xDDD I was again on another site
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
District 8
Isabella Taylor

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

As it turned out the shop doesn't open for another 3 hours.

^ that was me helping out everett over here.
Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

((Its my age...I've been meaning to change I but I've been kinda busy...x) And I'll change it to third person, Past tense real quick, sorry. I think I created him to be about 15 1/2.))

((Changed some stuff anyways.))

Everett heard someone approch near him but he didn't look up. He watched as Ranger rubbed against his legs, purring awfully loudly. "

^This is me learning whatt Izzy told me to do.
I like this game. xD
Back to top Go down
Hailey Summers
District 4
Hailey Summers

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Lenny Kravitz

^there was the a name I was looking up.
Back to top Go down
Vide Atzerritarra
Capitol

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:14 pm

* Montor-Eccluz IGNORES Vide
* Vide-Atzerritarra is slightly hurt, but mostly 0kay with that.
* Vide-Atzerritarra She'll get to be friends with him eventually!
* Montor-Eccluz would find that highly unlikely.
* Montor-Eccluz does not make friends.
* Vide-Atzerritarra would tell him to have hope. But she's not psychic, so...
* Montor-Eccluz considers Escaz a statistic anomaly.
* Vide-Atzerritarra considers Escaz step one on the road to sociability.
* Aether-Rimier no stopping love mate
* Aether-Rimier it's like a poison without an antidote
* Aether-Rimier have fun in your descent form seclusion to the social

Haha...logging RPs for HSRPDA
Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqal17elA81qzzd1so1_500.jpg

^I was uhhhh...looking up something and I found this, I copyed and pasted it for my friend...
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

You were a child,
crawlin' on your knees toward it.
Makin' mama so proud,
but your voice was too loud.

We like to watch you laughing.
You pick the insects off plants.
No time to think of consequences.

Control yourself.
Take only what you need from it.
A family of trees wantin',
To be haunted.

Control yourself.
To be haunted.

The water is warm,
but it's sending me shivers.
A baby is born,
crying out for attention.
Memories fade,
like looking through a fogged mirror
Decision to decisions are made and not bought
But I thought,
this wouldn't hurt a lot.
I guess not.

Control yourself.

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/kids-lyrics-mgmt.html ]

To be haunted.

Control yourself.
To be haunted.

Control yourself.
To be haunted.

Control yourself.
To be haunted.

Control yourself.
To be haunted.

Control yourself.
A family of treeeeees...

...lyrics to MGMT's Kids xD
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

eee like that song

((It’s alright, I was about to say it anyway.))

Adelaide constantly found herself glancing at Eli’s wound nervously. Every time she looked it seemed to be worse. She anxiously watched Galia work and obediently did what she asked, that was all she could do. Every time she thought about how helpless she was, it made her feel worse. Adelaide looked up when Galia repeated her name. She seemed to be distracted by something, recollection actually. She said something else about remembering her and Addie couldn’t help but think, oh isn’t that nice? She let out an audible sigh and knew that she had to push it all away. She let the little things get to her too easily because it was her mask. She hid behind the rude, offended, and most likely self-centered girl because she didn’t want people to really know her. She was afraid of herself and what she could do. Without realizing it, she spoke out loud in a barely audible mumble, “but that doesn’t matter right now.” It was Eli that mattered; they had to keep him alive. Remembering Galia’s comment, she stated, “yes, we have.”

"Addie, I need you to hold him down and make sure he doesn't move...this is going to hurt a lot."
Glad to actually have something to do, Adelaide nodded wordlessly and moved behind him quickly. She instinctively reached out and put her hand on his uninjured shoulder but held her hand suspended over his injured one. Finding that the flesh near his neck was unharmed, she put a small amount of pressure there awkwardly holding him down on either side. She listened as Galia spoke to him soothingly and let him know what she was doing. Adelaide didn’t think he was even registering their conversation being in a similar situation herself more than once. However, she didn’t mention it. Doing this was most likely also helping her hold herself together and Addie didn’t want to rip that away.
"Just hold him lightly, but keep him down."
“Mhmm,” she nodded again. She felt Eli slightly move again beneath her just as Galia set to work. She poured nectar over the wound and Adelaide had a powerful urge to move away. The substance had caused her endless woe and being so close to it made her almost hurl, but she pushed away her discomfort and held her composure mainly for Eli’s sake. Her face had noticeably paled by the time Galia was moving on to something else. She took something and rubbed it over Eli’s shoulder which also seemed to help. With the nectar and the healing substance, the bleeding had reduced and the wound seemed to have gotten smaller. Galia was now chanting something and Adelaide did her best to not let it show on her face how odd it seemed.
"Okay, Eli...I need you to sit up now. Addie is going to help you.” Galia looked at Adelaide expectantly and she nodded once again.

With Eli now seemingly coming back to his senses, Adelaide began to push underneath his shoulders to help him into a sitting position, but she stopped abruptly. She felt the presence of another. Thinking that is was the person or monster that injured Eli, her hand leapt to her knife. Hearing a camper shout “hello?” In the near distance, Adelaide lowered her hand from her knife but her eyes still searched for the source of the voice. Seeing Andy coming through the woods towards them, all Adelaide had time to think was lovely before she heard Andy speak.
“Aw fuck, is that you Eli?”
Adelaide was caught between finding the comment funny and not wanting to let it show and saying some smartass remark like ‘uh, duh.’ That she had forgotten what she was supposed to be doing.

"I'm trying to sit up...Galia …I'm ready though, ready when you are."
Hearing the strained erratic coughing coming from him, Adelaide felt bad. “Sorry! My bad. Here I’m going to push you up. Ready?” She paused a second and pushed him into a sitting position. She was slightly surprised at how easy it was. He wasn’t as heavy as she’d presumed and on account of this, he sat up a little faster than was good for him. She realized that he probably hadn’t had anything to eat in a while. Since she hadn’t had any ambrosia in a long time she wasn’t sure if it would fill him up or not, but he definitely needed water. “Er… Galia, he probably needs water.”

She walked back around so she was in front of him again. She bit her lip nervously and quickly waved a greeting to Andy. Turning to Galia she said, “he’s going to need to go to the infirmary soon. All three of us will be able to carry him easily, but especially with walking through the woods, all the roots will make it strenuous on his body. This might make him pass out again, but it will probably be easier if I just shadow travel him to the infirmary. I’ll take all the energy for both of us so it won’t take anything from him, but just …traveling like that can be very unpleasant for certain people.” She twirled a thin piece of hair that had fallen from her messy bun awaiting reply. As an after thought she added, “but it should wait for a little while so the ambrosia can kick in and he’ll feel a little better.”

Looking back at Eli, a thought struck her. He was saying something to Andy but as soon as he finished, Addie said all too quickly, “Eli, do you remember exactly what or who attacked you? Because if he did so in the woods and attacked you so easily, any of the campers could be at risk.”

oh my, that would be my reply to a thread on hbh.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
June Puree
Tribute
District 9
Score 2
June Puree

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Sasha stormed out of his house while going through a storm of emotions. he was just so angry at his dad right now. All his dad cared about was training for the Games. As much as Sasha wanted to win, he didn't want training for it to become his life. He absolutely hated his dad. His dad hadn't done anything good for Sasha his whole life except prep him for bith of their dreams: winning the Games. The only reason Sasha wanted that was for revenge for his mom. The Peacekeepers had killed her, and they were going to pay. He would show them once he, after winning the Hunger Games and had more ranking in society, was up there with them. The thought of revenge and the thought of his little brother, Evan, was all that kept him from ditching District 1.
Sasha walked along the streets alone, lost in his swirling thoughts. At the moment, he was thinking if Evan. Evan was a great kid, just a little scrawny. He would never be able to deal with their dad alone. If Evan was older or brawnier, Sasha would be gone from this place forever. He could probably find a way out of here by putting some money in the hands of the right person. Money had never been a problem for him, considering he came from one of the richest families in the district. That wasn't a necessarily good thing, though. It had corrupted his dad completely. His dad was nothing like the man his mom had described him to be when the two of them(his mom and dad) first met. His dad as she described him to have been was kind and willing to help anyone. The man of today was cruel and wouldn't lift a finger unless it was to hurt someone else.
Sasha was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he walked off the street, into a small field. He didn't even notice when he was about to bump into someone. Only luck saved him fom bumping into the girl in front of him. He tripped over his own two feet and only then did he see the girl above him, whom he was lying at her feet. He scrambled up, tried to straighten his shirt, and said,"Hey, sorry about that. I'm not really paying attention, if that isn't obvious enough." He smiled at the girl before actually looking at who she was.

^That's my post that I made for here.
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Flickerman

I couldn't remember the interviewer dude's last name so I typed in "who is the interview guy in the hunger games, caesar" and then I copied the name ^__^
Back to top Go down
June Puree
Tribute
District 9
Score 2
June Puree

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:07 pm

District 13 has fallen, and the Capitol has introduced the Hunger Games to the remaining 12 Districts. Lyra Roux was the victor of the last Hunger Games, and now there is a time of relaxation, until the next reaping.

....that was an accident...haha
Back to top Go down
Roselyn Night

Roselyn Night

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

apparently nothing.... that's strange....
Back to top Go down
Sasha Leate

Sasha Leate

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes a horse would be nice.”

^That's part of a post I copied.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 am

nothin
Back to top Go down
Warren Sanchez
District 1
Warren Sanchez

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

woo-hoo v-ati pierdut hahaha ... ti-ai pierdut!!! imma pe post fara cum v-ati pierdut, muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! > = 3 apoi imma vin peste si fura ta

^Ummm....I'll explain that later....I forgot the rest of the convo didn't I...I suck at copying and pasting xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ctrl V game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ctrl V game
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next