The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ctrl V game

Go down 
+37
April Adams
Bonnie Bell
Kane Stephens
Marceline Winters
Katherine Beck
Birch Evinrude
Aspen Ives
Portia Crane
Neveah Charmed
Perry Quinnat
Narcissa Scamander
Gracilla Kelly
Felicity Mattheus
Arianna Redcloud
Amelia Benedict
Samuel Rytherstone
Willow Fidele
Charlotte Corvus
Sadie Roux
Thalia Treeguard
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Alieya Stone
Warren Sanchez
Naomi Meer
Roselyn Night
June Puree
Faeryn Nacht
Vide Atzerritarra
Hailey Summers
Isabella Taylor
Quiris Paroskip
Taryn Forrest
Everett Rayne
Sasha Leate
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Mags Waters
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Portia Crane
Capitol
Portia Crane

Ctrl V game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Liam jumped at the disruption in the silence, and looked at the girl that had been the source. He supposed she was pretty, but he quickly averted his eyes. He didn’t want to possess and kill her, too. He still didn’t know how he managed to possess Amelia, but he felt like it had something to do with the few seconds he spent looking into her eyes.
“I can’t forget. Having a eidetic memory will do that to you.” Liam said stoically, his eyes concentrating on the crucifix at the altar. Who knows? Maybe that’ll move too, and confirm the fact that he was a freak. His emotions weren’t raging anymore, and he was left with a sense of numbness.
At least it was better than his father hitting him with a bottle.
Something about the girl sitting next to him was different. It was almost like she knew what he was capable of. Liam hoped that she could sense the guilt that shrouded his mind. He thought about telling her what happened, but wanted to make sure he wasn’t going to be in trouble for it, first:
“You’re not a cop, are you?”
----
Ahh! My post in the X-Men: New Generation RPG!
I'm super stoked about my character. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neveah Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Respect!
~

I do believe that I was doing some IC-Randomness thread thing...and It was somethign that my character only did in certain situations XD
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

“It’s better than forgetting all you ever had, everything you were…it’s nice that you have a photographic memory though, you can remember the good moments as well, those are the most important after all is said and done.” Vader said, wishing she could convey the truth in her words. She didn’t care who she was before; she simply wanted to know. A little bit of her old self had been brought back, but not all of it, and it never would.

Vader sighed. The guy’s thoughts weren’t that interesting at the moment, and she’d never really been one for conversation, but that didn’t matter now. She had a job to do. She did get a few things from his thoughts; the first was that the girl had been named Amelia, the second was that her death had been an accident, and the third was that he wanted to tell someone about it. “Accidents happen, especially in situations where a ‘gift’ is involved.” Vader said, her fingers formed little quotations as she said the word gift. That would give him a hint that he wasn’t alone in the world, so to speak, and maybe he wouldn’t freak out as much. This was her first mission in which the mutant didn’t really know about his powers. Tobin had used them quite obviously and Aiden…well, Aiden had just been a special case.

She laughed when he asked if she was a cop. “If I was a cop…well, that would be interesting. I’m far from it though, too young.” Vader said, with a smile. She paused for a moment, thinking of how to explain it. “It’s sort of similar to beyond the police in a sense, but not exactly. I’m from a school called the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, it’s as school for gifted people like you and I, or, the more common term is mutants.” Vader explained. “But I know you want to tell me something, so go ahead and tell me, you’ll probably feel relieved afterwards.” She added, knowing full well that he wanted to talk about Amelia’s death.

Yup. that was the reply to the thing Portia posted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Aspen Ives
District 7
Aspen Ives

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU

The link to my new favorite song. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 pm

http://first-world-problems.com/

Only the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Taryn Forrest wrote:
http://first-world-problems.com/

Only the best thing ever.

Oh god, I love that site.

The blog "F*** Yeah Men In Tuxedos" will be the end of me.
(talking to a friend on facebook) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dittany.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:46 pm

jpizzle1122

a youtuber I'm supposed to look up
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"Si en la nocturnal quietud
ves brillar la estrella azul
todo lo que pidas
se realizará.

Si es muy grande tu ilusión
pídela de corazón
y la estrella te sabrá
así escuchar.

En un rayo de ilusión
viene a ti la estrella azul
lo que pidas al soñar
lo hará su luz."

^ lol from another Rp site x3 It's a very cute song you guys don't understand cuz its in my native language, SPANISH xD
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Amyna watched her sister’s face as she opened the cabin door. She seemed a bit confused. “Penny in the air.” Amyna whispered. It hit Addie just about then, and Amyna jumped in the air. “AND THE PENNY DROPS!” She shouted as she landed, laughing at both she and Addie’s reactions. “Love you too…’lil sis.” She said with a wink. “Eh, I don’t really care that much, anyhow, I have my ways, dearest sister, I have my ways!” She added with a mock bow. She considered telling her sister where she’d gotten the stuff by coughing while saying “Hermes cabin,” but decided against it.

She hugged her sister back, tightly. They could forget what had happened, just for a while, enjoy themselves and have a small party for their birthday, right? There wasn’t anything wrong with that. Amyna walked over to the empty bunk at sat down, tapping the computer’s mouse to wake it up as Addie quoted none other than Sherlock Holmes. She smiled, several years ago, Addie had gotten a really bad cough and her voice had gone over an octave lower. It had taken weeks for her voice to get back to normal, but somehow, she’d managed to be able to make her voice go that low even after her cough was gone. “Dinner?” Amyna asked, then gestured to the gummy bears and patted the bed, indicating for her sister to sit down so they could start watching the movie. “Do you want an Apple or a Pomegranate Izzie? We get three of each, so you can have both…Oh my gods. We should mix them!” Amyna said excitedly, as soon as the idea came to her.

Reply for HBH ^.^
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 am

Character Name: Rora Lavesque
Celebrity Name: Anna Paquin
Theme: Light and bubbly!
Colours: Sand colored and ocean blue
Saying: The ocean
Font Type: (e.g. blocky, curly or cartoon)
Extra Items: (e.g. books etc)

Incomplete sig request for Hogwarts Regenerated! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kane Stephens
Tribute
District 6
Score 5
Kane Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Age, Score, and District (just so that we can remember ):14,6,5
Height:6'3''
Weight:130 lbs
Strengths (name at least three): running, hunting, sword
Weaknesses (at least three):climbing, fishing, swimming

Small bio (we understand personalities and such can change drastically in the Games): Kane has the same blue-gray eyes as his sister however that is where the resemblance stops. Kane is tall and very strong. He has blond hair and easily seen muscles. He is quite cunning, like his sister, and he also has street smarts. He did not stay cooped up in school o his room he was almost always outside, while still getting good grades. The reason why the other kids left Kooa alone was because he made them. Do you really believe that the jerk would leave a small, weak girl alone? Of coarse not. He made sure his sister was safe and protected, and that is exactly what he planned to do in the games. Kane was his fathers favorite. He was everything he ever wanted in a son. He was social, smart, and strong. His mother could care less about him. All she cared about was her next drink. She was an alcoholic, his father was a workaholic, and his sister was alone. He had to stay strong for her their whole lives. He took the role of protector very seriously and no one, no way, no how would ever get in the way of him and his sister.

RP sample as that character: Kane turned when he heard the school door open. He had been waiting outside for his sister. He watched as she crossed the school yard, nose buried in a book as usual. He saw a boy nudge another with a coy grin. Kane stood a sauntered over to them and listened to their whispered words. "Watch as I knock the glasses off the geeks face." Anger washed over Kane and he grabbed the kid by the collar and slammed him up against the wall. "If you ever lay one finger on her," he said in a low threatening voice "I will make sure that you never walk the same again. Got it?" the kid nodded. "Good." he said and dropped him. He jogged over to Kooa. "Hey." he said and ruffled her hair "How did you do on that science test?"

Kanes tribute application.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEVaf-27NOc

Erm... that might be my video. I'm not sure. Either it's mine or it's Luke's (the one I linked in my description)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bell
District 4
Bonnie Bell

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

When I was a young man I used to like girls;
I'd tickle their bodies and play with their curls.
But my girlfriend ran off with a sailor named Bruce
Now, you'd never be treated that way by a moose!

And it's moose, moose, I like a moose,

I've never had anything quite like a moose.

I've had many women, my life has been loose

But I've never had anything quite like a moose.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hgRrTo7iCE&feature=plcp

Ermm... oh, that's a magical rainbow adventure! I think...
It's by Peej <3
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Ctrl V game - Page 5 Airling

Ah! That's a wonderful couple banner <3
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Oliver had considered chasing after the quaffle and trying to catch it before it reached the ground, but it was already so far away the young badger doubted he’d be able to do it. Besides, his problem was solved a moment later when an older student swooped in a caught it neatly! Oh! Wasn’t he on the Quiddtich team? He had to be, with a catch like that! Yeah, Oliver was sure he’d seen the older boy in one of the last games. Once anyone ever played in a school quidditch match, they instantly got added to the list of people Oliver Davies thinks are super crazy awesome, so of course he recognized the older boy—albeit only very vaguely…Slytherin, maybe? Bobbing up and down excitedly, Oliver returned the older boy’s grin with a huge smile of his own and an enthusiastic wave.

Before he could do anything else, however, his attention was drawn to the quaffle that was now flying towards him. He held up his arms to catch it, and managed to get ahold of it with a small, “Oof!” as the force sent him flying a couple of feet backwards; Oliver hadn’t been expecting such a strong throw, so he hadn’t braced himself for one. Lesson learned; always be ready for any type of throw! At least he’d managed to catch it, yeah? Never mind that he'd fumbled with it a bit--Details! “Thanks!” He called out cheerily to the older boy.

As Adrian spoke up, Oliver cocked his head at the ball in his hands. “Really?” It was enchanted? Well, that made sense, he supposed; and now that he thought about it, the quaffle did always fall a good bit slower than a ball of its size probably should have. It was just one of those things he’d never bothered to think about before. Oliver spun the ball around in his hands slowly. “Are there other spells on it?” Obviously there was magic on the snitch and bludgers, but he couldn’t think of anything else very remarkable that the quaffle could do.

You bet Oliver was planning on trying out for the team later on! He nodded enthusiastically, the smile on his face back in place. “Oooh, yeah! I’m trying to practice as much as I can now, so when I’m older I’ll be able to play!” He nodded; Oliver wasn’t in a huge rush to play in the house matches; there were way too many super awesome older kids on the Hufflepuff team who deserved their chance to play; he just wanted to make sure he was totally ready when it was his turn! “You’re on the team, right?” He might as well check, while they were talking about it, right? Oliver looked expectantly at the older boy, the smallest bit of awe and anticipation on his face as he waited for confirmation, AKA an opening to bombard him with a bazillion questions.

And hey! Maybe if this guy was on the team, and was out here to practice, he could give Oliver some tips! Because an older Slytherin Quidditch team member would obviously be thrilled to spend his practice time playing with an ickle ‘Puff! It was a win-win situation, for sure!

^Oh my. A reply from my charrie on HPRPG~
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:59 am

Before I fall,

His claws sink into my skin,
But the pain is gone.
All gone.
Nothing can hurt me anymore.
Now he’s pulling me under…
And I’m stuck with the terrible, terrible,
Thunder.

The Shaking.
The Thunder causes it.
It tries to yank my fingertips
Off the cracks in our foundation.
I can’t ask for your help anymore.
Because before,

You gave up so easily.
I’m like a little lamb.
Trapped in his clutches.
This process: I run, he catches
And breaks me… It’s endless.
I must confess,

I’m giving up.
I’m no longer afraid.
I’ll simply await
Your arrival in hell.
That’s where we’re both meant to go.
- Your last lover, your last foe.

That was something I wrote during class Razz I liked it, so I thought I'd share XP
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:05 am

SFTDP:

Plus it was copied... so... yeah >.>
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:15 am

Ctrl V game - Page 5 535018_10150685101823518_23581133517_9164278_588907031_n
Do I really need to explain this to you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:54 pm

it's a melody, it's a final cry, it's a symphony.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vVM8VyhYmY&feature=related

So, it's a link to a song I like...yeah. I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
June Puree
Tribute
District 9
Score 2
June Puree

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm

1st Wipe down all furniture
2nd Scrub microwave, stove, and fridge
3rd Wipe down walls and doors
4th Spot clean carpet

...I was making a cleaning chart...blame the OCD...
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzzoxv2Sfk1qgtu82o1_500.png

I honestly have no idea what that is. *clicks*
OH! IT'S FINN AND JACK, IT'S FINN AND JACK. (Fangirl moment over)
Back to top Go down
June Puree
Tribute
District 9
Score 2
June Puree

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuR-BoiHcEE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Haha The Harvard Baseball team dancing to Call Me Maybe Razz

Who are Finn and Jack?
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:47 am

Ctrl V game - Page 5 Holdin10

Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_mini_indexCtrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_mini_portalCtrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_mini_registerCtrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_mini_login

That was for someplace I was advertising this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ctrl V game
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next