The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and leaving :/

Go down 
+23
Talia Alderwood
Kooa Stephens
Zoe Swaya
Cato Axelrod
April Adams
Marceline Winters
James Jackson
Alieya Stone
Hailey Summers
Melody Fraeder
Quiris Paroskip
Sasha Leate
Arianna Redcloud
Naomi Meer
Alexander Jones
Faeryn Nacht
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Charlotte Corvus
Anastasia Froese
Willow Fidele
Taryn Forrest
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Returning and leaving :/ Empty
PostSubject: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Okay, many people go on vacations or some things pop up and they have to be gone for a little while. That's cool, just post it here. You never know, people may end up thinking you died O.o.
Just kidding but here is the the thread! *flurishes arms*

Sad, I know, but I'm leaving for a little over a week to go to California! I'll be on if there's wifi, but no promises..... Bye y'all!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 am

I'm back! even though I never posted! I will be really active this week, and then I will be less active when break is over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 am

I have returned!!!!!!!! *runs off to reply*
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 am

sftdp: I'm leaving right after softball practice today and I won't be back till sunday, bye <3
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Froese
District 1
Anastasia Froese

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 am

I am gonna be at my grandma's for a little while during spring break so I might not be able to get on as much...I will try to get on every day still but if I can't get on that is why.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am

Ok so I know I havent been overly active these past few weeks *Sigh* I have just been busy and it will probably be like that till school is over, BUT i will try to get on as much as I can untill then! Love yall!
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok....I'm back after disappearing for a few weeks...All I have to say is that I've been really busy between Track, School, Family stuff, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Track ends in two weeks after the Sate meet so I will be on a lot more frequently after that, unfortunately while track starts to go downhill, school starts to go uphill with all the tests and homework and stuff, so I will be on and off with my being online and I might not have time to reply or make graphics until school is actually over, which is the middle/end of May. So, for now I'm back and can reply but in about a week, I will probably disappear again... *sigh*

Also I know Charlotte is having the same trouble with school, tennis, and life, she probably will be back soon, but I don't know how soon that will be...
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Storms back too!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the most part
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Herpaderp.
I'm back.
So sorry. I think this is the third time I've posted an apology message.
: P
Back to top Go down
August Cairbre
District 1
August Cairbre

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:00 pm

So sorry about being absent guys, my mom has been in the hospital and its been hard, so if im not on for a while just know I haven't quit I have family and siblings to take care of and other stuff to deal with. I will get on as soon as I can, promise.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Oh August, I'm so sorry! *hugs*

Ok, Willow is having technical difficulties that aren't very technical at home and won't be on for a little while. Not too long tough.

And I suppose I should say this now too but I'm going to camp on monday and won't be back until saturday. In both of our absences I hereby pronounce Charlie in charge who is getting back from camp either tomorrow or when I leave. So any questions, character sheets, gmaes character applications send to she and Will. They will not be able to put character sheets up,but they can still accept people and allow them to rp.
Sorry guys! But I'll be back soon!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 am

YES! *cough* Hello, I am Charlie your moderator/dictator until Tayrn returns. Any who, I will get on when I can, but I ill be traveling. So bare with us if stuff doesn't get done as fast as it should. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Back y'all!!! Thanks for taking over in my absence Charlie!!
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm baack!! I just got un-grounded, so I'll be on more now...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 am

I´ve beem appearing from time to time since my parents are divorcing and I´m in Spain(I´m half spanish) and I barley have access to the computer. So if I´m not on by the Hunger games then someone can godmod me.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Alex, just lettin you know, if you can't be in the hunger games everything will do as planned and you'll just end up dying and everyone below you will move up. I'm really sorry, it's just the best bet that we have at the moment :/
And I'm really sorry about your parent's I hope it didn't ...hit too hard or anything.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I'll be gone from this friday to next sunday I think. I don't know if I'll have WiFi so, I may or may not be on next week...
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 am

Ohgod.

Sorry, you guys!
I got stuck in Girl Scout Day Camp and now I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 am

Bye guys!! I'm counseling a camp for a week and won't be able to attend to any pms. If you need anything, go to Willow, she should be here!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 am

Hail! I ish back form the far off lands of the colorado! So yah, I'm back, and i'm exited, and Im lots of other things but most importantly Im back!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

So...as back as I am our interwebs is down...I can get on and manage as best I can from my moms iPhone but if yall have used and iPhone to rp...it sucks to say the least. SO as a warning I might not be on as often as I would love to be BUT I shall try to be on at least once a day! So every keep their socks clean while I can't be on, good? Good. Love!!!
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

I really hate that I post here so much...any way, sorry for my absence I was on vacation with my family and my grandparents who I don't see very often, so I felt the need to lay off the Internet while I was with them to give them some quality time with their grandaughter. I was able to get most of the signature requests done, but my computer isn't working correctly and I can't upload them to the Internet, so I will try and get those up once the problem is fixed. Sorry again everybody!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am

Hi willow! Very Happy *is happy to see you back*
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

YAY! I'm back!!! Holatus everybody!
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

Oh yeah. I forgot to say that I was going to camp. Well . . . I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and leaving :/
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next