The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go Ahead, Confess.

Go down 
+12
Alieya Stone
Birch Evinrude
Felicity Mattheus
Amelia Benedict
Taryn Forrest
Mason Wolf
Roxas Smith
Samuel Rytherstone
Will Kaoknur
Willow Fidele
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Annette "Patch" Regulus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 pm

yeah, but it's okay I hope you figure it out -hugs-
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm so insecure about myself its scary
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm so stressed out right now ... I feel like I'm one of the youngest on the site ... 7th grade, but my mom is driving me insane ... and I have finals ... ughhhh!
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 pm

I think I'm the youngest. 6th grade... And I got all Bs and a C on my progress report, and my parents are furious.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Same. The exact grades but I only get some Bs and my parents don't respect me.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Oh I'm sorry but yeah I feel ya. I think the reason they don't really respect me though is because I have so many other siblings that they don't really pay attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

I have two. One hates me since she is crazy and one is nice to me. Younger sisters ruin all of your work. o.o
Back to top Go down
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm youngest... 6th grade, third youngest in my class... GO YOUNG ONES! Anyway, I have two. I like this guy, but he goes to a different school, and we see each other once a week... (this is why I love Wednesdays!) I can't stop thinking about him... <.<

2) There's this girl, who I see nearly every day. She's really annoying, and called me a 'mean popular girl'(I haven't been mean, and last time I checked, I'm not popular) in a note to my other friend. We play the same instrument and she always talks while I'm listening to our band director... She gets on my nerves a lot, and... blegh. She thinks we're like, best friends =.=
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 pm

I remembered how much I hate being used, and how much I hate it when people pretend to be your friends. I remembered 'cause a friend made an innocent joke about it and I couldn't hold my tears back, I scared the hell out of her and made her feel guilty about it. I know she loves me, but she touched a fresh wound and I don't blame her, she didn't know, I hate talking about it. ._. There, my soul is free... .^.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 pm

So I'm sorta "popular" I guess you could say, but not like snotty and bitchy (please excuse my language) but just like, I'm friends with a ton of people. But the thing is that a lot of the people I'm "friends" with always use my like I'm just a piece of crap. They always make fun of me and I just can't stand it. The sad thing is that probably the nicest person to me in my grade is one who bullies other people just for the fun of it. Arrrghhhh. At least I am able to confess that I'm not perfect.

Shmeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Ahead, Confess.   Go Ahead, Confess. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Ahead, Confess.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Arcade-
Jump to: