The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):

Go down 
+3
Alieya Stone
Taryn Forrest
Samuel Rytherstone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): Empty
PostSubject: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

please Smile It gets really boring ):
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 am

I will, but you have to have an accepted role playing character sheet first,
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

how do i do that? i thought it was just for hunger games Smile
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh, you fill out a form and either post it in the Character Sheets thread or send it to one of the staff. (Taryn/Willow/Charlie. But I'd do one of the first two, Charlie hasn't been active recently.)

I'm not positive but I think this is the form:

Name:

District:

If your from the Capitol what profession are you? (optional):

((Here down must be five or more sentences))

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

RP Sample (can be from another site as long as it's 100 words or more.)

And then there is an extra

How you found out about the site:

Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm

does the roleplaying sheet have to be included in the mini rp thing on this? (:
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace
District 12
Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:53 pm

I will rp with you when your charrie is accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

does the roleplaying sheet have to be included in the mini rp thing on this? (:
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:48 pm

No, it doesn't. You just post it once or pm it to willow or I and it's done, you never have to post it again. I'll put it on your profile like everyone else's are you'll be free to rp whenever you want afterwards.

(By the way, thanks you too for helping out!!)
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:34 am

I sent in my character sheet. (: Does the character sheet have top be in the hunger games? Is that the only thing we have to use it for? (:
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 pm

i'll RP!
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm

kyle133: No, I don't think so. This RP group takes place in the world of the Hunger Games, but not all of our characters are actually in the Games themselves. Ergo, just write about your character. As long as they belong to this setting.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Ok. Its accepted how do I rp on this? Do we each have turns on this and have different characters and they meet? Or the same character and its like we write a rp story together? (:
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Um. It's that we each have our own character. You're responsible for the actions, thoughts, and speech of your own character and everyone else does the same for theirs. Read other people's RPs- it'll give you a sense of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm

thank you should we start? and what should we start with and where? (:
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Like I said, it would probably be best if you read some RPs first because, no offense, but I don't think you're quite familiar with the layout of this sort of site yet. Once you've done that, maybe post in the RP planning thread (that's a link, click it) to ask someone if they want to RP with you. Though, Thalia, other-Will and Taryn have all said they'll RP with you and it's really just a matter of planning it now.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay but how should we roleplay? Like what story line for rp? (:
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

You're going to have to decide that with them. I am effectively on hiatus at the moment, and in fact ignoring calculus coursework. I think I will stop posting now, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Everyone who wants to rp with me. should we rp here and what should we rp about? (:
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Um... I think there is a thread for planning and such elsewhere...
I mean, you can do it here, but it might get locked. Just FYI
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 am

wheres the thread? (:
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 am

it's right here there you can plan threads and make them and such....
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

thank yo u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):   I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ): I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want some one to rp with me ): like a mini rp on the post ):
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: