The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):

Go down 
+3
Mason Wolf
Alieya Stone
Samuel Rytherstone
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): Empty
PostSubject: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Whats wrong with me really? ):
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Nothing!! XP, I just can't because it's hard for me to get into the Districts since I'm from the Capitol. I think all of the people in your District are inactive, so you'll have to find some people who are on the train to rp with...

There is Storm, but he's dying, Taryn, Arianna, Isabella (inactive) and... I think that's it right now.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:16 am

why cant you rp again? (:
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

i could rp but how would i get from 12 to 8
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 am

she's from the Capitol, that's why.
And Mason, thereis a way and thatwould be to jion the rebel train..... then you could rp in all the Districts, but stay in one for a little while before you move to another.

I'm on the train right now, but I can'r rp because I'm in the Games and we're not supposedto start new threads since I'm dying..... but since I'm dying second or third or whatever, if you really want to, I could ask Taryn to bend the rules. And she probably will because they are going by so slowly...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

ok ):
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Yay! I pm'ed Taryn and since the games are going so slowly, I'm allowed to rp with you, as long as it is set before the games start and it is only one thread.
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm

I'll RP with you because I'm not in the games
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am

yay :DDDDD do we rp here in weird rps like before? since you said that we couldn't rp in the place where we were going to do a normal rp and the other one you said we can rp in was the random rping Smile
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm

wait... what? The IC randomness thread is where you randomly chat the way your character would talk, but the real role playing is in the role playing forums...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 pm

i know that xD
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm

oh... ok. I was a little confused.

((P.S. have you read the rules? All OOC posts have to be at least 5 words.... just FYI))
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 pm

i know i know i know xD you get me a little mad sometimes ): im sorry ): forgive me? )::
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm

oh, I'm sorry!! I'm not trying to XP I'm just letting you know the rules. That way Taryn won't get mad and you can see ahead of time ya know.

It just seems like you haven't really rp'ed in this type of forum before, I was just trying to help!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 pm

NO im sorry you can be mean to me now i wont care D: im also sorry that i never knew that posts in ooc have to be 5 words ): IM SO SORRY!!! D:::
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Actually, Hhemm. it's part of the rules: Thou shalt not insult other characters in OOC, and IC, you must only do so if there is a feud of some sorts in the RP.

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

yes i know i did insult Smile
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Okay, sorry bout that. But, ahh. Just FYI, if someone confronts you, it's to help you, they're not trying to put you down, so please don't try to put others down when they confront you.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm

i dont please i get it i dont want to feel bad for things i didnt do ):
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm sorry, but in the future, please don't do this:
Quote :
i know i know i know xD you get me a little mad sometimes ):
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

why cant i? ):
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Rules Sad Sorry. I can't change them.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 pm

whats the rule? ):
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Once again: Thou shalt not insult other characters blah blah blah. Just take the time to scroll up.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 pm

i didnt it was not a insult i just said i felt mad ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):   Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )): I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does everyone not want to rp with me? )):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: