The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to rp with me? (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

Who wants to rp with me? (: Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to rp with me? (:   Who wants to rp with me? (: I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:38 pm

please im lonely and we can do a rp about anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to rp with me? (:   Who wants to rp with me? (: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Hhemmm. Sorry, but er. Please move this to OOC, and in IC, use the OOC parentheses.
((Blah blah blah))
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to rp with me? (:   Who wants to rp with me? (: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 pm

where? (:
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to rp with me? (:   Who wants to rp with me? (: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm

This is a Role-Playing forum, but these posts belong in chat. It's not your fault, everyone does it. I even did it, but you can post this again in chat. I'm gonna lock this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to rp with me? (:   Who wants to rp with me? (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to rp with me? (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 8-
Jump to: