The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I do??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Okay, since Storm did something like this, I hope that it is ok for me to put this... anywhoo,

I think that since Alieya dislikes the Capitol and all, something will happen and she'll just leave on a rush of adrenaline. I suppose she'll be a wanderer, maybe she'll find the train, yo ne se.

What do you guys think? Do you think I should have her do it? Though I might wait till these next games are over. That way she can do one last stylist thing and watch her tributes die, I suppose she;ll probably wait till Snow junior kills his dad and becomes the president...
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 pm

I think that'd be cool if you did that
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 am

ok cool,good to hear some support
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:02 pm

It sounds like a good plot...maybe you could help Willow escape or something too? Just a thought. Not sure if I want to quit th capital just yet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

sure, yeah and you don't have to, I don't think I'm doing it till after the next games
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 pm

That sounds like a plan...we can decide details later...if we go through with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Oh, I hope we do! I'm in desperate need for more muse for Alieya. I think I might have her disappear for a little while and play another character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I do?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do??   What should I do?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: