The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Adams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Ask away~!

Name: April Adams

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 1

Appearance: April is slightly short for her age, but years of training for the Hunger Games and always having plenty to eat have made her strong and fit. She has long, wavy blonde hair and bright brown eyes. She has fair skin and does not wear a lot of makeup because her mom thinks she is too young for it. April loves to dress very girly, in skirts and dresses. She will occasionally wear slightly crazy outfits or accessories in an attempt to keep up with the constantly changing fashions in the capitol. She even dyed her hair pink when she was thirteen, but quickly changed it back to its natural blonde.

Personality: April is a very bubbly, happy girl, but she is not the brightest bulb, often referred to as an “airhead”. She tries to make friends with everyone because she wants to be popular, but years of training for the games have taught her not to trust anyone. Her training has also given her a lot of determination, and when it comes to fighting no on would dare call her an airhead. April is rather cocky and overconfident in all of her abilities; she thinks she knows everything, and dislikes anyone who disagrees with her or proves her wrong. The fourteen year old can hold a grudge forever, even if she doesn’t show it because it would be bad for her appearance.

History: April grew up in District One with her mom, dad, and 10 year old brother Drew. Her dad works making luxury goods for the capital, and her mother is a stay at home mom, who spends a lot of time at parties. April’s family is fairly wealthy, so does not know what it is like to go without anything. Growing up in what her family considers to be the capital’s favorite district, she believes all of the propaganda she has heard on television and in school about the glory of the capital, and she hopes to one day be a victor in the Hunger Games, once she is a little older. April’s father has been training her and Drew for the Hunger Games ever since they were very young. Despite her sweet appearance and friendly nature, April has learned to be a deadly warrior; She is a fast runner and has experience using many different types of weapons. She watches the games eagerly every year and makes notes about the arenas and the victors so she will be better prepared for the game if she is ever lucky enough to win the reaping or have the opportunity to volunteer. If that does not happen, she hopes to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a popular socialite.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

What do you want to change about your character?

So I'm assuming that April's parents are not home a bunch, how does April feel about this?
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:08 pm

What do you want to change about your character?

Erm, nothing really. There are lots of things April should change about herself, such as her overconfidence, shallowness, and airheaded-ness, but as her driver I like all those things about her, as they make her more fun to play.

So I'm assuming that April's parents are not home a bunch, how does April feel about this?
April's dad is home for a good portion of the day. He works from 9-5, so he gets April and Drew up early in the morning for training, and then works with them again after 5 PM. April usually enjoys training since it's really all she gets to do with her dad, and part of the reason she is trying so hard to win the games is to make him proud of her.

April's mom's time spent at home varies a lot, but she is usually out and about at various social gatherings, so April doesn't see too much of her. This doesn't bother April too much since she keeps herself very busy with school, friends, and training. When she does spend time with her mom, they go shopping together. If April doesn't win the games, she wants to be a socialite like her mom, so when she is at home and April's dad isn't making her train, April can be found learning about cotillion from her mom.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

1. What is April's relationship with Drew?

2. She seems to have lots of "friends" but she doesn't seem too close to them. Does she have anyone she is truly close to?

3. Does April ever gets tired of her routine?

4. Is there a reason why she wants to make her dad proud so badly?

*.*' eh, I hope those questions are okay... heh
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:23 pm

YAY QUESTIONS!! They're awesome, they really made me think about April. Thanks so much!

1.What is April's relationship with Drew?
April and Drew have a pretty typical sibling relationship. Drew tends to get on April’s nerves a lot, when he does things like tease her for spending so much time working on her hair/outfit or for doing something wrong in training. However, they also have their good moments when they get along, and they have several inside jokes, mostly about things their dad has done while training them. April and Drew don’t spend a ton of time together, and most of their time spent together is during training. April definitely isn’t the world’s greatest older sibling, since she cares much more about herself than about Drew, but if her little brother were in trouble she wouldn’t hesitate to help him (within reason).

2.She seems to have lots of "friends" but she doesn't seem too close to them. Does she have anyone she is truly close to?
Currently, April doesn’t really have any close friends. She sees all her “friends” as possible competition in the Games, so she doesn’t want to get too close to anyone. The girls are competition because volunteering is a fairly complicated process in District 1, so not all girls may get to be tributes, and the boys are all competition because April could end up in the Games with every one of them. The Games are pretty much April’s only goal at the moment, and fighting is the one thing she’s really good at, so she doesn’t want to do anything that could jeopardize her chances of winning them and becoming rich and famous.

3. Does April ever gets tired of her routine?
On occasion April gets tired of her routine, however her dad keeps her training diverse enough that she rarely does the exact same thing two days in a row. Also, April’s mind is set on winning the Hunger Games, so she has come to accept the fact that her daily training schedule is what it will take for her to be a victor. She does occasionally wish she had more free time to hang out with her friends and go to parties, but she figures she’ll have plenty of time for that after she wins the Games, and any parties and friends she may make after she’s a victor will be much better than the ones she would make now.

4. Is there a reason why she wants to make her dad proud so badly?
I guess the reason April wants to make her dad proud is because he’s in charge of training her, and training is the one thing April’s always been good at. She’s not exactly the brightest bulb, so April has never done very well in school, but something about weapons and fighting just clicks for her. Her dad has been pushing her to win the Games for as long as she can remember, and since her mom is often off at parties, April’s dad has had the biggest influence on her life. She wants to show him that all of their hard work won’t be for nothing, and she wants to bring her family (more) wealth and respect.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Here I go, more questions! Forgive my horrible english ^^

1. Has April ever considered the fact that she may lose in the Games and die?

2. If Drew got all the glory before her, what would April's reaction be?

3. Has she ever got in an argument with anyone? With who?

Back to top Go down
Shine Sieve
District 1
Shine Sieve

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

1. Does April know anyone that has died in the games? Won?

2. Does she look more like her mother or father?

3. If she was to win the games, what kind of hobby would she take on as a victor?

4. How do career districts deal with multiple volunteers, or a reaped child that wants to participate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Adams   April Adams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Adams
Page 1 of 1