The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Insanity ((Arianna//Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 am

Naomi and her family were all anxiously watching the TV. They watched as Al was stabbed in the back. They watched him as he smiled and said "Sorry I wasn't good enough." and slowly bled to death. Naomi heard someone screaming and realized it was her. "NO! Not Al!" she yelled. One of her brothers, Ben, said "They'll pay for this. I'll make sure of it." and ran out the door, quickly followed by Judah and Ron. No. They're going to do something stupid. she thought. With tears still streaming down her face, she got up and followed them. "Boys! Wait! she called to them but they didn't hear her. They were so far ahead. Naomi turned into an ally and... she had lost them. She leaned aginst a wall and caught her breath. Where are they going? she thought. Soon, she heard gunshots close by. Naomi took off. Please don't be them. Please don't be them! she thought with each step. She rounded a corner and saw three bodies and five Peacekeepers. No she whispered and ran towards them. She saw Judah's face, his lifeless eyes staring at her. NO! You stupid boys! WHY?! she screamed and ran towards them she fell on her knees in front of them Why? she whispered. Miss, get out of the way. These bodies need to be taken care of. a Peacekeeper said and shoved her out of the way. Something in Naomi's mind snapped. She stood and ran to her favorite beach. She ran straight into the ocean and dove down. They're dead she thought as she sunk down My brothers. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 am

Arianna was sitting on the porch of a ratty shop in District four. She had refused the chicken soup over and over again, and had decided to go outside instead of sitting at a table with an old lady ranting on about the specials. As Arianna was sitting on the porch all lonely-like, she recalled the previous day.

Arianna and her siblings had, for the second time, traveled to District 4 by the Rebel train. It was all a fuzzy haze right now, but Arianna recalled that they didn't need to create a distraction this time, because the pilot of the train had said that they had run out of coals, so they were to stop in four to get some lumber. Arianna had left (for it had been late when they stopped) that evening to get some alone time, but she could still hear the distant muffled sounds of a 'chop, chop, chop' of the ax cutting the trees.

Arianna suddenly snapped out of her daze at the sound of a terrified scream. After a second of deciphering what she had heard, she put the sounds into words that said something like, "Boys! Wait!". Arianna was just about to leave it alone when she heard the sound of a gunshot. It came from an alley just a little ways away from her.

Arianna swiftly approached the alley from which the gunshot had come from. She, using her common sense, did not just run right into the alley, because, after all, there was someone with a gun in there, but she did peek a little from the wall.

Arianna saw three bodies laying on the ground. There were five peacekeepers, and one girl. The girl was whispering something that Arianna couldn't make out to one of the boys. One of the peacekeepers, the one to the right, pushed the girl out of the way and said that they 'needed to dispose of the bodies'. Arianna gagged. How could they do that? It was so barbaric. The two peacekeepers lifted up the bodies, and walked out the other entrance of the alley. Arianna waited until the peacekeepers were out of sight until she stepped all the way into the alley. She plucked up the courage, and spoke to the girl.

"I'm so sorry. You knew these boys?" Arianna asked with much much meaning, but before the girl answered she left. She was running out to the shore. Arianna, of course, followed, not knowing what to expect.

Last edited by Arianna Redcloud on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xander Simmons
District 4
Xander Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Xander was sitting in his favorite cafe, stirring the froth of his hot chocolate with a thin red straw. Steam billowed into his face as he sighed, twisting in the faded read seat. He was all alone in the cafe on this day, no one accompanying him. He lifted the mug to his dry lips, careful not to burn himself, and took a sip. The chocolate-flavored liquid poured into his mouth, awakening his senses. Just what he needed for a pick-me-up that morning. With a smile, he set the mug back down on the table and looked out the window.

In the reflection of the window, he noticed that he had a chocolate mustache. He plucked a napkin from the dispenser and wiped his mouth off with it, wadded it up, and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. He turned once again and watched out the window. It was a fine, fairly warm day in District 4. Trees bent in the slight breeze that whirled throughout the town. Children clung to the legs of their frantic parents, all having somewhere to go. Faint chatter rang down the streets, seeming to bounce off the bricks and walls of buildings. Seagulls circled in the air above, and the distant crash of ocean waves could barely be heard outside, though inside you could only see the waves. The entire District was undisturbed, everyone minding their own business. Just like it always was.

Out of nowhere, a young girl raced down the road, not even noticing the glances of bystanders. Everyone seemed very confused by her actions, Xander being one of them. He followed her with his eyes, taking another sip of hot chocolate as he watched her run farther and farther down the road. Her face looked pained, tears trickling down her rosy cheeks. Where is she going? It looks as if- Xander's thoughts abruptly stopped as she ran straight for the water's edge and dove in. At least half a minute passed, and her jet-black hair still hadn't surfaced. He gulped, his light blue eyes widening in fear. She was trying to drown herself.

Slamming the mug down on the table, Xander shot out of his seat and raced for the double doors leading into the cafe. He pushed them open with a lot of force, startling the woman that was just about to enter the shop. He turned skillfully on his heels and ran for the ocean. As he was nearing, he began to slip out of his shirt, flinging it to the ground near the water's edge. Without bothering to remove his worn black sneakers, Xander leapt into the water, landing with a tremendous splash. Where is she? he thought, extremely worried. There was no sign of her anywhere. He swam out deeper to where he saw her last. Nothing.

Despair engulfed him. She's dead... I let her die. He thought, wanting to punch himself. Slowly, he began to weakly paddle towards shore when something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. A flash in the water, the light reflecting off of something underneath the surface. He located its source, a spot only a few feet away from where he currently was. A small flicker of hope was kindled inside of him. Maybe he hadn't let the girl die, after all. He dove under the surface and opened his eyes. The saltiness of the water stung his eyes like nothing else, but he kept them open. A blurred shape floated in front of him. It was rather pale. Black tendrils of ribbon-like objects fluttered around it, attached to it. It was hair, and more importantly, the thing in front of him was the girl. He swam towards her, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her to the surface.

Carrying her out onto the shore, he set her down on the sandy beach. His large, leathery hand pushed hair away from her face. Her clothes clung to her skinny body. Her eyes were shut, and her skin was a ghastly white color. He took in a breath of sea air and began to push on her chest. His father had taught him CPR, as every District 4 citizen should know how to preform it. He was extremely thankful for this lesson as he continued to thrust his clamped hands into her chest. He counted each push in his head. Come on... He pleaded silently. The effort was causing his biceps and triceps to burn, but he pushed on. He wouldn't let her drown.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 am

The darkness engulfed her This is it, she thought I can go to my 4 brothers. The darkness became steadily darker. Finally,she could no longer feel or think, she had finally faded into oblivion.

Then, there was a small light in the distance and it grew. She felt air enter her lungs and felt herself cough. Her eyes slowly began to open. She found herself looking up into a pair of blue eyes. She coughed some more and whispered Hello. suddenly her memories returned and she started sobbing. She rolled onto her side and hugged herself.

I...I'm sorry, she whispered I'll stop. she sat up and tried to control her emotions. She whipped the tears from her cheeks. She then remembered little Kevin. Oh gosh. I almost deserted him. her eyes began to tear up again No Naomi, now is not the time. Tears are a sign of weakness. Focus! she thought.

She turned to the boy and whispered Thank you for saving me. she looked at the boy curiously Why would he save me? I don't think anyone outside of my family would do so. If you don't mind me asking, why did you save me? she whispered, due to her still sore throat.

Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Arianna made it to the beach, where she witnessed the most insane thing ever. The girl, whom Arianna had previously seen sobbing over the dead boys had dived into the sea, allowing the waves to engulf her. The wind had started. Arianna watched, waiting for the head of the girl to bob up, but it didn't come. Just as Arianna realized that the girl was taking on a suicidal act, a boy came up in the distance. He was running up to the left of Arianna a little. The boy took his shirt off, revealing relatively nice-sized biceps and triceps. He dove into the water, and searched for the girl.

When the boy slowly started to walk to the shore, Arianna knew that that was it. Just after this thought, she watched as the boy turned sharply to look at something in the water. He lunged for it, and Arianna realized that he had found her. That's a relief ... Arianna thought. But before Arianna could totally have happiness in her, she realized that the girl might not be able to make it. Arianna shook off this thought, and ran closer to the water, where the boy was performing CPR on the girl.

Arianna knelt down by the boy. Arianna was sure that he still hadn't noticed her, but she wasn't planning on introducing herself, or even making herself known to the boy in any way until the outcome of the CPR.

The girl finally came to, speaking only to the boy. She said somethings like "Thanks" and stuff. She also asked why he saved her. This irked Arianna. They were both acting as if she wasn't there, and Arianna didn't really care what the circumstances were, but she did not want to be ignored.

Arianna was waiting till the little love fest was over, but she finally gave up, and just started walking away. Whatever. I'll just find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Xander Simmons
District 4
Xander Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 pm

A sudden gasp of breath from the girl signaled her revival. She spluttered loudly, water spurting from her mouth and dribbling down her cheek.Thank goodness she's alive! He though to himself. He watched as her eyes teared up and she began sobbing, rolling over in the sand, then jerked upwards, said something, then looked like she might cry again. Xander feared she had gone insane, possibly from drinking too much sea water. But then she seemed to come back to normality. "Thank you for saving me." She paused for a bit, seeming to get lost in thought. He took this time to murmur a short, "No problem.". Then she continued, "If you don't mind me asking, why did you save me?"

Xander was a bit startled. "Why did I save you?" He asked with a disbelieving chortle. "I can't just let someone commit suicide. It's not kind, and it's not human to let someone die. Then again, what human things are left in this world?" Before he could go off on a tangent about the Capitol, he stopped himself. He sensed someone close to his side. He turned to find a young girl, 16 or 17, getting up and walking away from them. He hadn't even noticed her there before, what with another girl dying in front of him. He felt bad that he had ignored her, but he was saving a life! "Excuse me for a second." He said apologetically to the girl he had rescued, then stood up and directed himself in the other girl's direction.

She didn't look like someone from around here. He couldn't really place it, but something was... different. It could be the dark color of her hair, or the lightness of her skin. Most people around here were tan because they spent all day near the water, outside, enjoying the sun, and they had light, sun-bleached hair. Her differentiation could even be the way she walked... But he couldn't tell which characteristic set her apart. He enjoyed people watching, not stalking, but people watching, and he'd never seen her before... Maybe that was what made her a stranger in his eyes. Curiosity got the best of him. He ruffled his wet, brown hair with his hands and hollered,"Hey, miss! Why don't you come back over here!"

Back to top Go down
Naomi Meer
District 4
Naomi Meer

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Why did I save you?I can't just let someone commit suicide. It's not kind, and it's not human to let someone die. Then again, what human things are left in this world?" the boy had said. Naomi let out a humorless laugh "True that." she said and before she could say anything else the boy said "Excuse me for a second." and ran off in the direction of a girl who Naomi hadn't notice before. Naomi studied her and realized she wasn't from District four.

Naomi slowly stood up and walked towards her savior and the girl on shaky legs. When she reached them, she bluntly asked the girl "Which district are you from?" and looked directly into her eyes.

((I am so sorry! I kinda forgot about this and whenever I remembered I was always insanely busy!))
Back to top Go down
Reshia Petty
Tribute
District 4
Score 9
Reshia Petty

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Reshia watched with horror as she saw a boy performing CPR on a girl. Why had the girl jumped into the river? It wasn’t fitting. Not in this day and age, when people had families to care for and feed. Suicide was a selfish act. That sounded harsh, when people were so depressed like that, but when other people were relying on someone, that person leaving them was unthinkable.

If I’d done that… she thought. Then I’d have left- Wait. I’d never do that. Why think of the consequences of an act that I will never do?

Reshia’s horror turned to relief as the girl gasped in a breath. Then to amusement as the girl and the boy started having a lovey-dovey sickly-sweet conversation. She decided to wait and see if they’d stop and notice her at any point. A few minutes later, she got her answer. Apparently not. She snorted and turned to leave, but as she did, she spotted another girl walking away. Obviously she had given up on waiting to be noticed as well. Reshia didn’t recognise the girl; she couldn’t be from District 4- at least, not originally. She picked up the pace to catch up with the other girl, leaving the couple behind. She caught the other girl’s attention and smirked.

“Just witnessed that lovely scene back there as well?” she snickered. “Reshia. And you are?”

Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) D4f_co10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity ((Arianna//Open))   Insanity ((Arianna//Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity ((Arianna//Open))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 4-
Jump to: