The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Railway System!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Railway System!! Empty
PostSubject: Railway System!!   Railway System!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay, I've been getting a lot of questions about this. I've already answered them all, but I'm going to post it for everyone to see for less confusion:

"How are people from different districts going to rp? Won't everyone just join the same district?"

"Isn't there already another railroad?"

"How come only a select few can know about it?"

Why is it so important for people in the wrong districts to hide from the Peacekeepers?"

((whatever is in color is what I'm attempting to answer))

1) Okay, this is why we admins have created the railway system. It is completely rebel oriented. So, a select few have the permission to travel to different districts and try to built this "Railway." It is a way of communication between districts. They are trying to spread the word that there are people out there trying to do something about the games.

2) Yes, there is, but that is strictly for the tributes and the victors. With this railway, normal people can rp.

3)Only a select few know about it because it is TOP SECRET XD. If everyone knew about it, then the Peacekeepers would shut it down immediately. No one would want that, so they keep it as down low as possible.

4) If you are from a certain District, then you will know everyone. Possibly not by name, but you will have seen their face. If a person from a different District pops up, everybody will know something is up. If the Peacekeepers find out, they will kill you on the spot. Not only do you have an unfamiliar face, your skin and hair color will also most likely be much different.

I hope that clears it off for the most part! If you have any more questions, just post below and the staff will attend to it ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com

Railway System!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: News-
Jump to: