The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior Project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatchet Timber
District 7
Hatchet Timber

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Hello im starting my Senior project and i have chosen to do it on Why The Hunger Games is appealing. If you can please right a post about how and/or why you started reading the books. It would be really helpful for my research thank you.
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm

I started reading the books because a friend recommended them to me. Is that all you need to know?

Good luck on your project!
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Timber
District 7
Hatchet Timber

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Well what about the book had you hooked. What did you personally like about it?
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Okay, well from the beginning the concept of the Hunger Games was very interesting. It combined action and adventure with a really interesting political struggle, which I quite liked. I liked how Katniss was portrayed as a real person who had plenty of flaws along with her redeeming qualities.

I also enjoyed how it had some gooey romantic stuff, but even that was very realistic and it wasn't what the entire book was centered around.

And did I mention it's about kids all trying to kill each other? Because that's pretty awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

i had just finished the whole warriors series when i started due to my craving for fine literature. i got into the book for its action and storyline also the characters i can compare myself with.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Timber
District 7
Hatchet Timber

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank you to everyone who has written so far
Back to top Go down
Shine Sieve
District 1
Shine Sieve

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 pm

My friend recommended it to me.

In high school I really enjoyed Lord of the Flies. I was on the phone with a friend and we were talking about high school and she said something along the lines of:
"Oh, you used to love Lord of the Flies. I know you don't really read or anything, but you should seriously pick up The Hunger Games."
I asked what it was about, said okay, and forgot about it. Reading isn't really one of my pastimes.

So then someone else recommended this book to me. And then my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas. Because I didn't want him to feel like he wasted money, I started reading it that night.

And I was so hooked. I finished the trilogy in a week.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

One of my friends had read The Hunger Games about a two or three years ago, and I was interested in it, but was currently broke, so I forgot about it. Then another friend was reading it and during lunch I had nothing to do so I read the first part of the book while my friend was doing something else. She was still reading it and wouldn't let me finish it, so after school I bought the book and had it finished by the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Senior Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Project   Senior Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: