The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Who's Who List

Go down 
+4
Arianna Redcloud
Jonathon Moyers
YOUNG AVOX
Marceline Winters
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Here, you pretty much put what characters you are, if you have more than one, so people can tell who's who. I shall start!

I'm Marceline Winters (duh) and Riley Paradigm (District 3).
Back to top Go down
YOUNG AVOX

YOUNG AVOX

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I am a avox, a very invisible one apparently, i escaped the capitol. no one even knows im a avox!I ran before they cut my tounge.I live with a former avox, larry nicoliti.A baker who hides me just in case.I work for my grandmother in the capitol.Its SO hard to get there only work once every 7 weeks.I live in the border of distric 1 so it wont take long.maybe like 12 miles.when get there i always ask my grandma about mom.Shes dead she died in the war in distric 8.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:20 pm

((Hey there!
First off; welcome to the Hunger Games RPG! Smile Great to have you here!
On to business, you sren't getting told off or anything, so don't worry.
But, at the moment you aren't an accepted character, and before you can't start RPing in our forums you need to set up a character sheet, so go and look through this announcment and it will tell you how to set up your character. Smile You seem to know your characters back story and have it all set out, so all you have to do is write it up and send it to the E-Maill.

Now onto this thread, it is for if you have 2 characters, and it is for telling who is who (Hence the title.)
So in my case it would be I am Jonathon Moyers, and Nathan Johansson. Both are my characters.
Even when you get accepted you will still have one character.

As you can see this thread is OOC (Out of Character) and therefore you don't have to post from a characters point of view, IC (In character). However, in the forums you don't post like you just did, it MUST be third person. Smile (He walked forwards and saw a large dog, Jonathon's heart skipped a beat....etc... Rubbish example, but yeah. Razz)

Hope that clears a few things up.
Any questions you have, feel free to PM me or any other of our lovely Moderators or Admins. <3
~ Jonathon. ))

Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Umm well I guess I should verify for those of y'all that don't know I am Arianna Redcloud, as you can see, Thalia Treeguard, and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh! I forgot about this! Buuuut I play April Adams (clearly) as well as Melody Fraeder (D11/Railway).
Back to top Go down
James Jackson
District 1
James Jackson

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 am

Well, I play both James Jackson of District 1 and Hailey Summers of District 4.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Adler
Tribute
District 5
Score 7
Hunter Adler

Location : The Arena, laying in a pool of blood dieing..........Or am I? *Mysteria*

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm Hunter Adler (Tribute) of district 5 and Huntley Downes also in district 5.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey guys! I'd just like to say that we already have this thread. You can find it here. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Who's Who List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Who's Who List   The Who's Who List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Who's Who List
Page 1 of 1