The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 16th Hunger Games!

Go down 

Do you want extra time to RP with your character, RP the reaping, and develop them before the games?
Yes
The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_lcap80%The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
No
The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_lcap13%The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Vampires
The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_lcap7%The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Uncertain
The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_lcap0%The 16th Hunger Games! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

The 16th Hunger Games! Empty
PostSubject: The 16th Hunger Games!   The 16th Hunger Games! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello everyone! I'm sure you've seen some talking about the new Hunger Games that are happening on the site! This will be the second one we've done and we're trying to figure out how to make it much better than last year. Many things will be different in the sense that there is no order of who will die when. We'll be using a system of points to determine the winner!

Also, since the site is still young and we don't have enough members to effectively do an actual reaping, one thing that will stay the same is that we're doing tribute adoptions. There will be a list of tributes that you can apply for. For those who were on the site for last year's games will see there are quite a few different things.

The main thing we want to do is allow you guys more time to get your characters and sort of develop them. You'll receive your character and have about a month of time to actually role play around the District, do the reaping, and we will have a huge thread for receiving your scores.

However, some people would prefer to just get your characters quickly and head right into the games. Though by doing this option, the games will come about a month sooner, I still think it would be cool to develop your characters more, RP out their transition to the Capitol. At Captiol week, some people might even start receiving points before the Games even start! Though, we decided that the decision will be up to you, the members!

The poll will run for ten days exactly. When this is over, either way, the tribute list will be up!

Also, if you wish to kill off your character, PM me ASAP so they'll get added to the tribute list, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com

The 16th Hunger Games!
Page 1 of 1