The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Empty
PostSubject: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Alieya went through the motions not really paying attention to much else. She gave Lyra her dress and gave her only a touch of make-up. Looking over her work, she decided the girl was presentable. She sent her out and watched the procession. There were some people in audience crying. Alieya could not help but feel bad for them. Even though she and Lyra had grown quite fond of each other, she still hated how Lyra was forced to go through with the games. She worried for her life, how she would be treated in the Capitol. She was fairly attractive and that would surly get anyone going. They would be all over her, prosecute her.

When the speech ended, almost everyone went inside. They called Alieya in, but she really wanted to stay and "watch the sunset." She watched people go into their houses, trudge back across the fields, it was all very peaceful. No one was uptight, no one made a huge fuss when a piece of dirt got in their hair. No one was from the Capitol. She really hated the Capitol and she wanted to run away and stay in the Districts. But since she felt a requirement to Lyra, she stayed. A chill swept over the fields, but Alieya was glad she was wearing some clothes that she had designed just the other day. Her long jacket was nice and warm and it kept the heat in. She didn't favor the color. She was wearing a black dress underneath which is the color she wore most often. She favored it because it brought out the white in her hair.
Back to top Go down

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 pm

((Should I join?

Two words))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

((Yes please, that would be nice))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm

"Alieya?" Lyra looked uncertain. "I'm scared." She gestured uselessly. "I mean, all these people are going to look at me. Me, Alieya, not you, not anyone big or important. Just me. And that's terrifying, you know?" She twisted her hands together. "I'm really not used to this. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say?" She sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm

((Willow is unable to access a computer for the next couple days, so if you are waiting for her you can post, Iguess she can catch up with you later....))

Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

((I'm sorry it took so long))

As Alieya looked up and watched the sun's light diminish, Lyra came up to her. she was saying that she was scared and she went on and explained. Putting her arm around the poor girl, Alieya spoke. "I'm scared too. I like it here, I don't want to go back to the Capitol. If it were up to me, I would run away right here, right now. But I haven't yet... because of you."

Pulling her closer in a motherly fashion, Alieya said, "I know that no one particularly likes you because you killed their children... friends, but you can't do anything about that. The Games forced you to do it. Kill or be killed. I'm really sorry." Alieya looked down. She had been in the business of the Games for a few years and she knew her new friend was going to be prosecuted by the Capitol. Alieya wanted to cry right there, but she had to be strong, for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Willow sat on the stool by the over, waiting for the bread to be done. Kaya's death was fresh on her mind once more because of the whole victor visiting the districts thing. Willow had been good at keeping Kaya out of her mind and her emotions controlled, but she could feel the mask slipping. She tried to act the same since things had started going down hill, but there were times when Willow just couldn't keep it up. And the fact that she was wearing her dead sister's dress did not help. The lace scratched her legs as jumped off the stool with the grace that had come from years of tree climbing. "Luke!" She called, trying to keep her voice as even as possible. Willow heard her brother's footsteps on the stairs and suddenly his face appeared. "What Wills?" He asked. "Can you watch the bread, I h-have to go out." she said, cursing herself mentally for the stutter that tended to happen she was about to loose control. "Uh...yeah...I guess." He replied. "Thanks." Willow said, walking to the door, and pulling it open. "Wills, you alright?" Luke asked. Willow paused; she only had to hold it together for a few more seconds. "I'm fine." She said quickly and slipped out the door.

As soon as she was clear of the house she ran.  The knife hidden inside her knee-high sneakers banged against her leg as she sprinted without any care of where she was going.  Don’t think about them, Willow thought as she her sprinting slowed to a walk. Of course this didn’t help in the slightest, memories of her father, Ivy, and Kaya flashed through her head, each like a slap in the face. When she was seven, her father had killed a Peacekeeper because he had found out about the secret railroad that went through the districts. She remembered very little about the day when Peacekeepers had come into their home and dragged them out into the courtyard, all she remembered was being dragged out by her hair, kicking and screaming the whole way to the courtyard. She also remembered the sound of a gun going off and the blood that had surrounded her father afterwards. Then two years ago her best friend, Ivy, had been chosen for the reaping. Willow had started to understand the hatred that a lot of people had for the capitol, that hatred had increased tenfold this past year when Kaya’s name had been called for the reaping. Willow remembered the cold feeling she had gotten walking out of the room the last time she had seen Kaya, knowing that there was a very slim possibility that she would ever see her sister again.

Kaya had been stabbed in the back while she battled the careers and Willow had not been able to turn away from the TV. She had just stared at the screen, blank faced, her emotions all bottled up inside. She and Kaya had looked almost identical, even though Kaya was two years older than she. They had been really close, and almost never had fights. But all that was gone now, and Willow was stuck here, wearing a dead girls dress.

A sharp pain raced up her left arm and Willow looked down at her hands to see blood seeping out of crescent shaped cuts where her nails had torn the flesh. Willow hadn’t been aware of the fact that she was clenching her hands. Though she was still shaking with anger, Willow figured that the worst was over and that she wasn’t going to explode on anyone. When Willow got overwhelmed by emotions she didn’t cry or wine, she just exploded at people, and the result was that those people ended up getting hurt, badly.

Sighing Willow turned and took in her surroundings. She was in an alley on the North side of the district, close to the fields. Slowly she walked towards the bakery that her mom owned. As she walked Willow kicked the few pebbles that crossed her path. She was about to kick a large pebble down the road when he heard voices and froze. Everyone was supposed to be inside, and not even the Peacekeepers were out, or at least she hadn’t seen any. Willow listened to the voices for a moment; she didn’t pay attention to their words because she was trying to figure out whom the voices belonged to. Giving up on recognizing the owners of the voices, Willow stepped into the opening of the alley to see a girl with white and orange hair. Capitol. Willow thought immediately, she almost grabbed her knife out of her boot, but thought better of it. She stepped closer to the girls and father into the alley, about to apologize when she saw the other girl. Don't lose control, it's not her fault, don't lose control. Willow chanted in her head. The girl was Lyra, the victor of this years Hunger Games. Willow just looked at her and let no emotions show on her face, because if she did, this would end badly. "Would you like me to leave?" Willow asked, now looking at the other girl with the white and orange hair. 

((Sory this took so long....I just got my muse back soo....))

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Willow10
Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} The-Hunger-Games-the-hunger-game-trilogy-2624997-1280-960-4-2
Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Loveitedited
Credit to Carian and Jonny for the awesome sigs!! I love you both!

NOTE: I don't bite! Well...ok. I do bite but only in this thread. (CLICKY)
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 pm

((Will post in a sec, but does Willow look like her sister?))
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

((YAY!!!! And I believe so..... I think I remeber her saying something about them beingalmost identical despite their age difference.))
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 pm

((Yes, they were often mistaken for twins))

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Willow10
Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} The-Hunger-Games-the-hunger-game-trilogy-2624997-1280-960-4-2
Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} Loveitedited

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm

((A'ight, cool. Time for some mistaken identity fun. :::Wink ))
Lyra gasped as the girl entered their alley. "K-Kaya? No! It-- it can't be!" She ran forward and stared into the girl's eyes. "Kaya? Is it you? How did you escape? I thought -- they said -- the screen...oh my god." She looked closer, tears welling in her eyes, then suddenly recoiled. "Oh--oh. I am so terribly sorry! I-I thought you were someone else." Her cheeks flushed; she began to back away. "Oh my god. I am so, so sorry." She scrubbed her sleeve across her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 am

Alieya caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see a girl with beautiful red hair walking up. Being a designer one of the first things Alieya noticed was the clothes. They were very pretty but also familiar looking. I looked like something one of the tributes would wear. She searched for the name and the face but then Lyra jumped out asking if that was Kaya. Alieya brought a hand up to her mouth. Could it be? They looked exactly alike, they wore the same type of clothing. But then as she walked closer she realized it couldn't be. They were very similar but not that close. Was it... her sister? "Would you like me to leave?" The girl called at them.

Alieya wanted to cry for her.It must be horrible, she had to watch the victor come over when her own sister had recently died. Alieya stood up and walked over. Her walk was graceful and easy, but she didn't want ti to be that way. Seeing the people... seeing thee people not from the capitol made Alieya strive for it so much more. she hated the Capitol. She would do anything to be away from it. It Lyra wasn't there anymore, Alieya surely would run away. No better a District than this to do it. "No..." She called back. "Well... I'm so so sorry. I'm sure what you must have gone through was devastating, but I want to help. If you'll allow me to of course. I know you must loath me, for my hair, my appearance... my being here. You may think I don't belong here, but I don't belong at the capitol. This is nothing compared to them." When Alieya said them, she said it with the utmost disgust. "I would do anything that to be away from them. I would rather live her and participate as a tribute then be over there and find the games entertaining. You probably don't care... but I cried when Kaya died. That poor girl... Even though I didn't know her, I would have wanted her to win if Lyra didn't. I was so close to her, I hate my profession. I would rather do anything than this. The only reason I do it is in hopes that I might be able to help with ...anything that could defy the capitol."

She stopped. Why was she saying all this to the girl? So early too. The same sort of connection that she had with Kaya... for some weird reason, she felt like she might have had it with this girl too, if she allowed herself to open up.However by the way she held herself and her expression, she assumed that she would not.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 am

The victor, Lyra gasped as she entered the alley, making Willow instantly want to run away, to be anywhere but here. "K-Kaya? No! It-- it can't be!" The girl said running towards her. Willow stared back at her with expressionless eyes, willing herself not to lose control. "Kaya? Is it you? How did you escape? I thought -- they said -- the screen...oh my god." The girl peered at Willow as if she was some unknown animal. Tears welled in the girl's eyes and Willow took a step back, not because she was scared, but because she was disgusted by the tears. Of course this didn't show on her face at all, her face was the same blank expression that it had been when she walked in the alley. Ever since her father had died when she was seven, Willow had been unable to cry. when she was younger she had tried, but that had stopped when her mum had died. After Ivy had been chosen for the reaping Willow had started to fear certain emotions, especially tears, that fear didn't last long though and it had turned into disgust, it wasn't just a disgust of tears, it was more of a disgust of weakness, and that is how she saw tears, a sign of weakness. "Oh--oh. I am so terribly sorry! I-I thought you were someone else. Oh my god. I am so, so sorry." Lyra said, backing away and rubbing her eyes with her sleeve. Willow took a glance at the other girl, who was obviously from The Capitol. The girl had a hand over her mouth, she must have noticed the resemblance as well. "It is fine." Willow said stiffly.

"No..." the girl with orange and white hair called out to Willow in response to her first question. Willow nodded, regretting that she had even asked, regretting that she had even stopped running; hating the fact that she was here, alive and Kaya wasn't. "Well... I'm so so sorry. I'm sure what you must have gone through was devastating, but I want to help. If you'll allow me to of course. I know you must loath me, for my hair, my appearance... my being here. You may think I don't belong here, but I don't belong at the capitol. This is nothing compared to them. I would do anything that to be away from them. I would rather live her and participate as a tribute then be over there and find the games entertaining. You probably don't care... but I cried when Kaya died. That poor girl... Even though I didn't know her, I would have wanted her to win if Lyra didn't. I was so close to her, I hate my profession. I would rather do anything than this. The only reason I do it is in hopes that I might be able to help with ...anything that could defy the capitol." The girl from The Capitol said. As she talked Willow could hear the disgust in the girl's voice, but that didn't matter, it didn't stop the near uncontrollable anger from enveloping Willow.

"There's no use apologizing for something you can't control! How can you hope to even imagine? What makes you think you could possibly understand, you have lived a safe life, in your precious capitol." She spat. "I don't want help! Why would I possibly want help from you? What do you have to offer me for help? A shoulder to cry on? Well too bad for you that I don't cry. You say that you live in hate of The Capitol? How am I supposed to know that you are telling the truth? You say you hate The Capitol and want to live somewhere else? You wouldn't last a day out here. You cried when Kaya died you say? Are you sure that wasn't because there wasn't enough blood for you? You say you were close to her? Well prove it, because I knew my sister a hell of a lot better than you could have ever and she would have never been associated with someone from The Capitol. So prove me wrong! Answer me this; What was her favoutite colour" Aqua. She thought. "What were her favourite past times?" She challenged. Dancing in the rain or reading. Willow thought, feeling more crushed than ever by her sister's death. The oppressing weight was too much to bear a top everything else in her life. The only one who she knew could understand her to a certain extent was Luke, and he was unaware of a lot right now.

((Sorry this took such a long time...I really have no excuse, life just got in the way...))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}   Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does this have to be so different from the Capitol? {Willow Fidele, pm to join}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 11-
Jump to: