The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!!!

Go down 
+41
Pfeiffer Pavia
Blush Rito
Adrion Lenzia
Maddie Kay
Hunter Adler
Kane Stephens
London Sane
Roman Shaw
Keagon Seye
Fayer Rhoton
Olivia Garson
April Adams
Christiana Julson
Kooa Stephens
Shard Waite
Amelia Benedict
Luka Arden
Danny O'Gorman
Zoe Swaya
North Clarke
Isabelle Burke
Riley Paradigm
Laurel Mila
Samuel Rytherstone
Thalia Treeguard
Tally Mild
Katherine Beck
Kwon Sunny
Monica d'Alcy
Talia Alderwood
Perry Quinnat
Harley Whence
Mason Wolf
Willow Fidele
Avery Kessell
Jonathon Moyers
Marceline Winters
Alieya Stone
Taryn Forrest
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Arianna Redcloud
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Aww I'm sorry! I'm sure you'll be able to see it soon, though! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
aizaliun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

I have stuck in my head...
interesting
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

What'cha have stuck in your head? Hopefully not an annoying song. Those are never fun.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Adler
Tribute
District 5
Score 7
Hunter Adler

Location : The Arena, laying in a pool of blood dieing..........Or am I? *Mysteria*

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 pm

I have returned from a hard week of band camp and now I get to eagerly wait for next week..And to make matters worse I think that I might be getting SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse you allergies!...and germs.
Back to top Go down
Aislynne Reeds
District 6
Aislynne Reeds

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 am

My favorite character from a tv show I've been watching over the past few weeks on Netfliz just died.... I feel empty. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aislynne Reeds
District 6
Aislynne Reeds

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 am

Netflix*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Adler
Tribute
District 5
Score 7
Hunter Adler

Location : The Arena, laying in a pool of blood dieing..........Or am I? *Mysteria*

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

My favorite character has no died and if he dose then there will be a world of trouble heading in the direction of Ion television...Spencer Reid from criminal minds is awesome!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:12 am

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
And also, PM me if you're interested in the operation bring back HGRP!
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

DELICIOUS. And that about sums it up xD Also, too short - I can't believe tomorrow is already Sunday D:
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

I know! Tomorrow is Sunday already Sad but I guess it's cool. I get to see my boyfriend, and I haven't in a week and a half. Haha since I go to a boarding school with him, until this week, the longest we'd ever been apart since we met was 3 days, so this break was looong.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 pm

haha awwww, well that's good then! It's always nice to have something to look forward to when school starts back up. I just have giant piles of homework waiting for me lol
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 pm

As do I... and a poetry out loud competition -.- I'm excited about it, but not that the next round is on Monday, the first day back from break. I'm soo nervous about it though. I already made it past the first rounds, and if I go past this one, I'm going to Austin. But my competition is so tough, I'm not sure how well that is going to work :/
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh wow, that sounds awesome! What exactly is poetry out loud? I'm sure you'll do fine, and it's great that you've already made it so far!! Good luck (or break a leg?)!!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Basically, you recite poetry and some people have a natural talent for it, so they compete. We all did our recitations in class and the teacher pulled aside a few of us and asked us if we were interested in this competition. We all agreed and so we prepared better and did the preliminary rounds. I'm one of the two finalists of my class (junior class) and the one on Monday is to find the one finalist of the school. So both freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors compete. The one of us that does the best then goes to compete in Austin for TAPPS. If they win that, they're representing the state and competing once more in DC.

The winner gets money and it all looks really good for colleges and honestly, I didn't think it would be, but it's kind of fun... and I really want to win XP But I doubt I will, because my competition is extremely good. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Wow, that sounds really cool! Congrats on making it this far! Don't give up, if your poetry is anything like your rp-ing I'm sure you're great too! ^^
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Thank you Embarassed It means a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 am

YAY IT'S ROMAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I HAD NO IDEA. XD
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Haha Mel's was a couple of days ago, I think. I logged on and she was fifteen and I was just like o.O THEY GROW UP SO FAST xP
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Happy late birthday, Roman!! Very Happy
Haha they do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!!!   Randomness Thread!!! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!!!
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38