The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fish for sale (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

Fish for sale (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fish for sale (Open)   Fish for sale (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 am

Zoe had not had a good day fishing. It was a Saturday, and she had woken up early to go fish with her father. She knew she didn't have to, but with 8 people to feed, it was a bit of a requirement. Her father had gone ahead with lobster cages, and she dragged the fish nets behind her. After setting them up, all Zoe could do was wait.

She went searching for oysters while she waited, but none of this delicacy could be found. She had come back to find almost-empty fish nets, and half-full lobster cages. Not a good day. Her dad had gone back already, her mom was sick, and couldn't be left alone with the younger kids, so Zoe finished up. She ran back home quickly to deposit the fishing supplies, and then headed for the market to sell the fish.

When she got there, the market was already full of people. Zoe wasn't sure if she could get many customers like this, when you lived in District 4, fish wasn't that rare. Her voice joined the many already buzzing. "Fish for sale! Fish for sale!" She hoped someone could hear her. She didn't like returning home with a full basket, and empty pockets. She repeated her call again, then quieted. Just time to wait.
Back to top Go down

Fish for sale (Open)
Page 1 of 1