The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheets!!

Go down 
+60
Orissa Maddox
Charlotte Amsel
Aspen Ives
Katherine Beck
Ashley Trinket
Hatchet Timber
Fritz Visvaldis
Tegan Stone
Xander Simmons
Narcissa Scamander
Nathan Johansson
Ren Lockwood
Birch Evinrude
Duncan Fretra
Sienna Emerson
Eve Lazega
Kelly Gateley
Gracilla Kelly
Anzu Migiouko
Thomas
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Felicity Mattheus
Samuel Rytherstone
Amelia Benedict
Arianna Redcloud
Roxas Smith
Sierra Raine
Mason Wolf
Annette "Patch" Regulus
Melody Fraeder
Jonathon Moyers
Roselyn Night
Onyx Midnight
Thalia Rose Grace
Skye Mccoy
Cassie Dreary
Allie Selgon
April Adams
Marcus Aurelius
Anya Bray
Warren Sanchez
Skandar Cael
Will Kaoknur
Everett Rayne
Charlotte Corvus
Hailey Summers
Aeolus Jibber
Vide Atzerritarra
Quiris Paroskip
August Cairbre
Kyra Extarbiea
Anastasia Froese
Safira Cinaed
Laurel Mila
Sabrina Nadine
Willow Fidele
Heather Bennet
Taryn Forrest
Alexander Jones
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vide Atzerritarra
Capitol

Character Sheets!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

*commits suicide* This is going to be the worst crossover of all time.

Name:Vide Atzerritarra

What district you're from: Capitol
If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: Hairdresser/masseuse

Personality: Vide is, quite simply, nice. And timid. Fighting scares her. The Games scare her. New people scare her. She's cripplingly shy, but once she gets over that and actually talks to someone, she almost instantly tries to become their friend. And she would do anything for her friends. Which of course, can be an issue.

Appearance: 4'11" and thin, with knee-length black hair that only a Capitol girl could afford. She has very pale skin and dark green eyes. She wears black and gray a lot, but green is her signature color and she almost always has some accessory of that color. There's a small scar on her cheek from an interesting incident in her past that YOU don't get to hear about. She often has a very important silk scarf tied in her hair.

History: Welp. Vide was raised by her mother Oracle, who is a bit of a harpy and commands total obedience and docility. She's very young, but very good at hairstyling, so Oracle reluctantly lets he go and do rich people's hair. She appare

RP sample:

Others:
Back to top Go down
Aeolus Jibber

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

Name:Aeolus Jibber

What district your from: District 5

(Here down must be 5 sentences or longer)
Personality: Aeolus is simple, he does well in school and is easy to be friends with. He likes to work one step ahead, and is always thinking. Although, if he were to enter the Hunger Games, he probably wouldn't last very long, maybe to the thirteenth or fourteenth death. Aeolus relies on allies, being of average height, average weight, average muscle. While every year he watches the Hunger Games he is boiling inside, with a hatred for the Capitol, he likes watching all the people from other districts, seeing what the're like. All Aeolus wants is to travel, see the districts, meet new people.

Appearance:He is mixed. Between african american and caucasian. He has brown hair. His eyes are brown. He has a scar going down his face from a fight in school. And works out so he has abs.

History: Aeolus Jibber was born in his house, his mother and father both had jobs, working to make genetic mutations. Aeolus was at the same time interested, and fearful of his parents work. When he was 8, during the holidays, his parents gave him a box, with an enclosed present inside. When he opened the box, he found an interesting breed of bird monkey esque thing. He named his bird monkey Cappuccino, which he craved at the time. Aeolus was the younger child in his family. He had an older brother, and an older sister. Overtime, Aeolus started developing interest in the use of bows.

RP sample: Aeolus and his friends were walking home after school had ended, when they came across a bow, and two arrows. Aeolus picked up the bow and said to his friend "I bet you I can shoot this arrow further then you can!" his friend replied in a scornful tone of voice " Aeolus, you know I'm far more athletic than you, you can barely do 30 push-ups! But fine, fine i'll play this little game of yours." Aeolus picked up one of the arrows, drew back the string and fired. The arrow whizzed past houses, and people alike, until finally lodging itself into the ground. Surprised his friend said "damn Aeolus, who knew you kind shoot like that?" Aeolus handed the bow and the last arrow to his friend. Feeling very self confident, his friend pulled back the string, loaded an arrow, then fired. But instead of flying out of the bow like Aeolus's, he had managed to shoot himself in the foot. Aeolus burst out laughing, but then recognizing the seriousness of the matter, helped his friend up, and took him to back to his house, where he could have the arrow taken out, and receive antibiotics from his healer sister.

Others:
None
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Accepted!! Your free to rp! Great character sheet!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Aeolus Jibber

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:00 am

Sorry i forgot to change the appearance

Appearance: Longish red hair, with eyes as close as you can get to black, without really being black. 5 foot 2 inches, average weight, 100 pounds. Aeolus appears to be in deep thought, and looks quite depressed. Muscle wise, he has something like a two pack, but that's being optimistic.

Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:01 am

Oh, okay, fixed it on your profile!

Cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Summers
District 4
Hailey Summers

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Name: Hailey Summers

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 4

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance: Hailey, in most aspects of how she looks, is average. Her hair is dark brown and usually stops at around her neck. She is of average height for a 15 year old at her height of 5"6. The only different thing about her is her eyes. Her eyes are a blue-green color, compared to the average brown color. That is probably her best feature.

Personality: Hailey is one of those trusting people who likes almost all people at first sight. The only way you can get on her bad side is if you cross her or one of her friends. She's always happy and cheerful, no matter what the circumstances are. She doesn't know how to back from anything, though. If she gets into a fight, she'll stay at it until she's either dragged away screaming or the other person backs down. Her perserverance can sometimes be a good thing. though.

History:

RP sample: Hailey woke up to the sound of her family rustling around in the room next to her. She sighed; it kind of sucked to be a light sleeper. She never got any decent sleep because she was always waking up if someone else did. She sat up reluctantly in the mass of blankets she called her bed. Everyone thought that District 1, 2, and 4 people were oh so rich, but not all of them were. For example, Hailey's family was most definitely not. They lived in a shack for Pete's sake! They shared three rooms that were barely big enough to stretch in. Hailey wasn't complaining, though. She might not be rich, but she did have a good family. She stood up and quickly threw some half-decent clothes on. She walked out to where her small family wited for her. Her dad was cooking something in the corner. She hoped that it was breakfast, for she was starving. Her mom was just sitting down in a chair, looking off into the distance. Her little brother, Jake, was playing with one of his few toys. Hailey commented,"Quiet today." Her father looked up form his work and replied,"Sure is, weirdly enough. No one seems to be up and about besides us. The streets are empty; not even the Peacekeepers(makers?) are out."

Hailey answered,"Well, I better go out and catch us some dinner. If I don't, we'll be one hungry family tonight." Her dad nodded and said,"We'll save some food for you." She longed to get some breakfast before she went out, but she knew that the fishing needed to come first. That was her responsibility in the Summers family: to fish. Jake would join her when he turned eight, but for now, he was only five. It was a shame, as it would've been nice to have a fishing partner. Jake did get on her nerves a lot, but he was a good kid. Even if he was 10 years younger than her. Hailey walked along the empty streets, whistling a merry tune as she walked. Today ought to be a good day. Nothing seemed to be wrong. All was good in Panem today, or so it seemed. It was ironic to find out later just how wrong she was.

Others:N/A
How you found out about the site: HBH
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:16 am

WELCOME HAILEY! We are very glad to have you on our humble site. Please call me charlie and let me know if there is any thing i can do/answer for yah! Well any way, good character sheet, I am assuming your done cause you haven't said other wise. SO! to conclude all I think you are missing is a history and then you can RP!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Summers
District 4
Hailey Summers

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:42 am

Oops, I thought I put that in. Embarassed

History: Hailey was born in District 4. She was born into a poor, yet happy family that included her older brother,Sam, her parents, and later, her little brother, Jake. When she was 9 and Sam was 14, Sam was picked for the Hunger Games. He was vicously killed by another tribute. Ever since then, she has hated the Hunger Games and all that they represent. Her hero had been died for no reason because of them. Her whole family was torn apart because of them. They have begun to recover from their loss, but they will never be the same. After that, Hailey led a basically normal life. She kept out of trouble and managed to make a few friends. She became the main fisher the family.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Accepted!! And it's fine, don't worry about it... XD Great sheet by the way!
Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:22 am

Name:Everett Rayne (Ever)

Member of:District 1

Appearance:
5"11" with a strong athletic build. His skin tone color is a natrual light tan color, or in this case Ivory. His eyes are a golden amber color with dark brown-red specks near the rim and center of he iris. He weights 143lbs, and his hair is a dark blonde with a darker brown tone to it.

Personality:
Ever is in general a kind person, even though he doesn't act it. But he can be selfish when it comes to winning, he'll use any trick up his sleeve just to be in 1st place. He is very vigilant and careful. The only time he would ever trust someone would be when he knows ALL about them, as in backstory and where they come from. Like he says, "You can never be to careful...."

History:
Ever was born in District 1. He enjoys his life and isn't wasteful. His parents both come from wealthy familys, which you can only guess makes him wealthy aswell. His mother is the Mayors niece, so hes kinda got a good idea on whats going on at any moment. He is a only child, his younger sister Jadelyn died at 3 months old from a sorta sickness that couldn't be cured. He goes to school like hes suppose to, but in his mind he's already ready to surve the capital and do whats so necessary that his father Gale and Mother Claudia have to do when they get to work.

RP sample:
Ding! Everett stands from his desk. Happy that the bell had signaled the end of yet another lame school day. He walks out into the hall of the small school, then he goes on his way to the frontdoor. He can't help but saying bye to some of the other teenagers his age, while he went on his way.

Outside the sun was being clouded over by a few rain clouds. He quickened his pace and set it to a jog. He shifted his school books from one arm to the other. Then he felt one drop of rain land in his hair and he broughtt his books up to cover his head. "Dang rain..." He muttered under his breath as he broke into a run. Maybe he should have listened to his mother when she said bring an umbrella.

Sooner then he thought he would be, he arrived home. He opened the front door and walked onto, the wooden floors of his house. "Mum! Da! I'm home!" He said loudly enough for it to reach them perhaps. He dropped his book from over his head and placed them on a small table near the door. He then shook out his jacket and also shook the rain from his hair. He stopped when he heard a responce to his yelling, sounded almos like, "I told you so."

Others:
A cat named Ranger.

How you found out about the site:
I was looking through some rps in forumotion. And I found this, seemes very promising!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:36 am

Accepted!!! good character sheet, your free to rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Everett Rayne
District 1
Everett Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:48 am

Thank you!! x)P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Misael Campos

District: District 5

Appearance:

Misael has the body build of his father, tall and built. His father wouldn’t allow him to let his body waste away in a laboratory like much of the smarter men in District 5 were known to do, so he forced his son to work out and to help with the breeding of the various animals that were housed in District 5. This gave Misael a strong physique, which will help him as he enters the Hunger Games. He inherited his mother’s dark hair and light eyes. His hair is a dark brown while his eyes are light blue-green, ringed in a darker blue. He has a mix of the tan skin of his mother and the light skin of his father. He’s always been known for his mischievous smile.

Personality:

Misa’s appearance and talents have made him very prideful. He can be extremely condescending at times and thinks that he deserves better than life in District 5. Still, he is content with excelling at the work set before him, hoping one day to be able to move to the Capitol. If he thinks that you are special enough to be allowed into his confidence, he can actually be a decent human being. He has a soft spot of mockingjays, as they are nature’s own muttation, and he hopes to one day study their interesting characteristics. Misa also takes charge easily and leads well, in his opinion, which means that others only suffer his leadership because they are too scared to stand up to him, or just unable to do so.

History:

Misael’s father was a Peacekeeper out of District 2 when he met Misa’s mom, a resident scientist in District 5. Manuel Campos was fascinated by the work that Noelle was doing with the different muttations that the Capitol released throughout Panem. Noelle appreciated Manuel’s interest in her work and that appreciation grew into deeper feelings over time. The two fell in love and were married. Manuel requested a permanent post in District 5, and Noelle continued her research in DNA splicing. This was a big deal as Manuel was from a somewhat wealthy family in District 2. He had been raised and trained to fight and to compete. This training made it perfect for him to become a Peacekeeper, even if his family wished him to continue on in the business his father managed. He had siblings who could take care of that. Manuel just wanted to get away from his family, from his failure to be selected as a tribute for District 2. Therefore, Manuel’s athletic prowess had never really left him, which was a major factor in Noelle’s first impression of him. However, she looked passed his incredible physique and saw the heart of the man, for which he was extremely thankful.

When Misael was born, his parents quickly realized that he took after his father’s side of the family. Competitors to the core, Misa reflected to strong build and quick reflexes of his father. However, not wanting to set his son up for failure, Manny didn’t train his son up for the Hunger Games, like many of his sibling were doing with their children in District 2. Still, he couldn’t help but impart a little of the knowledge concerning the various weapons he knew how to use, but Manny never put the pressure on his son that his family put on the others. Misael also learned a lot concerning muttations and breeding from his mother and the other scientists of District 5. He had a beautiful mind to pick up the finer aspects of anatomy and physiology, giving him an edge whenever he sparred with his father. Misael was known in school as a smart student and a fierce fighter, and by the time he reached 18, he was known as the alpha male among his generation of District 5 residents. A bright future existed for Misael Campos as he would begin studying for the career he would have in Distrcit 5’s main industry – genetics.

However, neither his parents nor Misael could anticipate what would happen during his final reaping.

After successfully dodging the reaping for seven years, never once signing up for any tesserae, Misael found himself selected as the tribute from District 5. Noelle did not take this news well, shutting herself off from her family and burying herself in her research. Manuel beamed with pride in his son, not a normal reaction from a member of District 5, but old habits die hard in older people. After all, Manuel had never really abandoned his desire for glory in the Hunger Games, and now he could live vicariously through his son. Now, he and his female counterpart Nora are under the tutelage of Cormac Jouse, the only victor from District 5. There’s a lot of anticipation and excitement building in him as he prepares for his journey to the Capitol and the chance to live there finally.

RP Sample:

Misa stood in the Main Center of District 5, waiting for the wonderfully boring reaping of the tributes for the 15th Hunger Games to get underway. He had so much work to finish today after the ceremony. Science experiments ran on their own time schedule and couldn’t take a day off for events of national importance. After all, Misael had the minimum of entries in the lottery because his parents were able to provide well through their two jobs. The tributes from District 5 usually came from the poorer laborers who needed to take out tesserae to support their families. Misa was relatively safe as the odds were definitely in his favor. He stood with others in his year, looking around at the people he figured would be selected. He picked out a few of the kids in his year that he knew had taken several tesserae in the years since they had turned 12. Surely, the tribute would be one of them. Misael didn’t have to worry about anything.

Time passed as Misael thought about the experiment he was conducting, and he missed much of the ceremony having been lost in thought. However, he wasn’t lost enough to miss hearing his name called from the stand as the male tribute from District 5. Confusion was his immediate response as he had forgotten where he was and wondered why they were calling his name from the stage. Then, it all came back to him in a rush and panic sunk in. He was the tribute for District 5. He forced himself to walk to the stage, searching the crowd for his parents. He caught his father’s eyes as he walked, and they gave him strength. Confidence was the only way to describe the look Manny gave his son. Noelle’s reaction was extremely different. She had her hands in her face, unable to watch her son walk to his almost certain death. After all, Misael was from District 5. Most of the champions came from Districts 1 and 2, where they trained for the Hunger Games. Misael had cousins who had dedicated their lives to the training, or so his father told him. Now, it was his turn to try his luck, to see if the odds were really in his favor in this brutal game of fighting to the death.

How you found out about the site:
FACEBOOK!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:56 pm

*raises hand* Can someone accept Vide? I finished her sheet.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Accepted, both of you!!!

Thanks Will or else I probably would have never seen >.>
Back to top Go down
Skandar Cael

Skandar Cael

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Name: Skandar Cael

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 6

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance:
Skandar has dark eyes and even darker hair. He stands at a average highth of 5 foot 8, and has a lean, swimmer's build. He weighs about 150, and has light colored skin. When he isn't in a lab coat, he is seen wearing dark clothes with no designs. He keeps his hair unkempt, and his sleeves are always rolled up, ready to tinker with something. His hair is longish also. Skandar has a burn scar up his right arm from a lab accident.

Personality:
Skandar doesn't seem to like people that much. After all, he spends his time conversing with much older scientists who don't give a whoosit about the young worker. He loves messing with mechanical things, and is convinced that Science is the answer to everything. He's not oneto give up, but you can't trust fully. His eyesjust have that look that he doesn't care about you. He is a hard worker but doesn't work well with others. He's blunt and sceptical of anything that he can't fathom. Skandar is a cold hearted person over all. If you manage to get words out ofhim enough to consider yourself a friend, you are one lucky person.

Skandar hates the capital. With a passion. Though he doesn't admit it out loud for fear of losing his position working with some of the top scientists in District 6. He longs for a project he can believe in, something that would crush the capital. But he hasn't heard of anything, so he bides his time working on chemicals and lab equipment, storing ideas for later.

Skandar Cael is a very intelligent teen. He was one of the top testers for aptitude and was given an internship with the top scientists of the district, while also working in a smaller lab. He doesn't take it for granted though, and is humble around strangers. Or at least he tries to be. While excelling in Intelligence, he lacks the social skills to be around other his age. He feels alone and distanced from the other scientists.

History:
Skandar was born into a middleclass family within district six. His father disposed of chemicals for the district and his mother was a school teacher. No one thought that their son would be working with the top scientist, albeit as a intern. He had a older brother who went into engineering and has barely kept in contact with him. He was a quiet child, and is still quiet today. His parents are extremely scared that he'll be a tribute one day, and try to make his homelife to his liking. Skandar was tested for aptitude after recieving a particularly high score on school tests time after time. He showed great promise, and at age 15, was selected for a very rare and special internship with the high scientists. He happily accepted, but was disappointed by their happiness for serving the capitol. All Skandar was seeing was ways District 6 ws inventing to kill people.

Skandar didn't tell anyone. He valued his position and experience from this internship too much to let it slip by with one work from his pale mouth. So he keeps quiet, and is constantly learning, constantly memorizing. He stil attends day classes in the morning; Things have changed though. He is ignored by classmates, adored by teachers. THis is not what Skandar wanted his life to be like. But he isn't one to complain. Suprisingly, Skandar has dodged all reapings since being eligible, but has solemnly watched as classmates die for the capitol's sick games. He hopes one day to end it, but he knows it isn't likely.

RP sample:
Skandar sat on the steps in front of the building his internship was in, quietly sipping a warm beverage in the cold spring air. The sky was grey and the wind was swirling slowly. His dark eyes latched onto a pile of leaves swirling in some sort of circular motion in front of him. So carefree. I bet they don't have to worry about lies and true meanings, thoughts and what could have been. The leaves blew away as more came in from behind him. The wind was getting stronger, it seemed. He sighed, blowing out vapor as he went over his thoughts again. It is just getting worse out there. And all I'm doing to help is...well, nothing. What a waste I am to this nation. No, I'm valuable to some... But to those who need me? I'm nothing but someone who sits on the sidelines and watches them fall to their death. What a plesant thought.

Skandar watched the everyday folk of District 6 go about their business. The food vendors, the scholars hurridly walkign to their next seminar, the scum begging for food and money or whatever else they can get their dirty hands on. Nothing was different. A girl about his age with average features walked by, looked at him, and kept on going. Skandar figured he was nothing more than an afterthought of the district. Something best left alone and forgotten. It was fine by him though. He could deal with lonliness. He could deal with forgetfulness. Skandar couldn't deal with passiveness any more. He had to do something. He just didn't know what.

Others: Umm... I don't know what to put here.
How you found out about the site: I found out from the creator... and her button on HBH.
Back to top Go down
http://solanum.forumotion.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:40 pm

My Button Very Happy

Welcome!! Your accepted and free to rp. Great character sheet!
((No death of relatives, or shabams in that past? I find this rather shocking))
Back to top Go down
Skandar Cael

Skandar Cael

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm

I know I know. I wanted a change.
Back to top Go down
http://solanum.forumotion.com
Warren Sanchez
District 1
Warren Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Since I will be here every once a hunger game...I mines well make myself known.

Name:Warren Sanchez

Member of:The Capitol

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:Trainer for the Games.

Appearance:
Warren is 5"13" with a strong athletic build. He has raven black hair that unlike most other male trainers isn't cut short to his head. He was lucky enough to be given the privilage of growing I out a little. His weight is 165 lbs. Only probley 5% is fat out of his whole body. He also has a srong capitol accent with a strange other accent no one has heard before. He may be strange to some people but this is what sets him apart from the other trainers. His eyes are dark blue with srange golden amber flecks.

Personality:
His personality can range from soft to enraged. But mainly he is strong and free-willed. He can easyly spot talents in everyone he encounters. Hes good at spotting weakness's and srengths. Warren is in some cases bi-polar. One moment he could be as cool as a winers breeze, the next minute he could be as angry as a rabbid racoon.

History:
He was born in one of the regular middleclass familys of the capitol. His mother died giving birth to his younger sister Donyell, who later died of a unknown sickness. His father and older brother are still alive, though he hasn't seen them in 3 years. He was chosen to become a Trainer for the capitol when he finished his training classes at top of the class. He was taken under the wing of one three best trainers, her name was Valkyire O'Flare. She taught him secrets only a expert would know, these secrets led him to become an expert trainer.

RP sample:
Look at my other one please. ((Everett Rayne))
*If you sill want me to put a sample ask!

Others:No
How you found out about the site:Look at Everett Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Accepted, again. Your free to rp and blah blah.................
*yawns* I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Warren Sanchez
District 1
Warren Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Awww...You rlaready bored witth me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 pm

nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo I'm not bored, just tired Sad
'TWAS GOOD!

DO I SOUND BORED TO YOU???
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 am

hahah im bored of u Razz jk
Back to top Go down
Warren Sanchez
District 1
Warren Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 am

yeah you do sound bored
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:11 pm

*sighs* I try folk, I try.

Well... I know I shouldn't be talking since I kinda started it, but we should stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next