The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) Empty
PostSubject: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Tally was late for class. Again. She was waiting for the woman who works in the office to sign her late slip, but gosh, she was so slow! Tally felt like grabbing it and forging her signature. That was something she would never do, but the thought just came to her mind. Like she would be able to forge her signature anyway, she barely knew the woman. You know, if you don't count the times she was usually late. There was a reason for a lateness, and it was a pretty good one. Tally couldn't just let her pies and bread and such burn. No one would buy them! Then it would waste what she'd spent for the ingredients. That would be a waste of money, and Tally couldn't afford for that to happen.

When the woman was done, Tally raced off. She went to grab her books from her locker, but her combination was not going to cooperate. This cannot be happening. Nope, this is all a dream, and I'm going to wake up soon. She shouldn't have put the last pie in the oven! She was so stupid, why had she done that? Of course, she did know why, but that was beside the point.

Finally, she got her locker open, and put her shoulder-bag in. The next period would start soon, so she decided to just skip first. Ugh, now she was going to get a bad mark. Stupid Mrs. Black. She shook her head, and took her books for next period out.

She looked around her locker, taking in the one picture on the door. It must have been someone really old, because it was no one Tally knew. And he must have been famous, though Tally had no idea what for. It was a picture of a man with... a weird metal thing, and brown hair, some swept over his eye. Under it, in blue script, read: Matt Smith, as the Doctor. Not for the first time, Tally wondered who the Doctor was. Oh well, she could wonder about that later, the bell had just rung.

Closing her locker with the swarm of kids around her, she hugged her books and homework to her chest, and pushed through everyone. Well, that is until she tripped. Though, more like ran into, and fell. Well, another good thing to add to her delightful day. Not. She got up to her knees, and started collecting her books.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

PostSubject: Re: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am

((Sorry for the long wait and the short anwser. I'm not very good at making looong replies. =( ))

"I can't believe I'm stuck here for another year", Myungsoo though as the bell dismissed him from English class. He should just go working at the Butchery already. It'd only have advantages : He and his family would gain more money, he wouldn't lose his time learning things he'd never use (or that he already knew) and most of all; he'd be happier. It's not that he was unhappy at school, He just didn't belong there. Being a butcher was not something you learn in school and yet something he was made for. Usually, Myungsoo was the first on the leave the classroom, but he wasn't feeling like being in a hurry, so he just joined his friends, leaving at the same time as they did. They already arrived in the classroom where they would have Mathematics, realising they were the first ones there.

"God... I just wish the day would be over already...", he told one of his older friends.
"Well, yeah... your day will quickly be over if you forget your bag in the other classroom.", his friend answered.

His friend was right. Cursing himself, Myungsoo raced back to the class, pushed by the swarm of students pushing him back. The fact that he was taller than most of them gave him an advantage, pushing most of them aside. While making his way though the crowd, Myungsoo saw a girl sitting on the ground, gathering her books which had apparently fallen on to the ground. For a second, he couldn't decide whether to help her, or to get his bag. "Uhg, Why did my parents raise me to be a nice guy?" He pushed aside some other student, got dirty looks from them, and got on his knees next to the girl. Myungsoo helped the girl gathering the rest of her book and smiled at her, hoping to make her face, which didn't seem too happy, light up.

"So, you hate the world for being a jerk, right?", Myungsoo said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://xPetrichor.tumblr.com
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

PostSubject: Re: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

((Before you read this, Tally kind of hates everyone... XDD It's fine, my only longish posts are when I start... XD Unless there are a bunch of people, and they all post long replies...))

Some random guy walked up to Tally and smiled, helping her pick up her books. Ugh. Did people think she wasn't able to pick up her books or something? She was capable of taking care of herself, years making her own recipes and baking them had shown her that much. At least. The guy actually spoke to her. He asked if she hated the world for being a jerk, and winked. Wow. Tally hated the world, but for more than being a jerk. She looked at him, seeing his black hair and brown eyes, and just glanced down at her books, and pulled the rest into her arms. Standing up, she blew at her bangs, trying to get them away from her eyes, but it failed. Oh well.

"I'm mad at the world more than just for being a jerk," she mumbled, half to herself. The world had treated Tally horribly, but she sucked it up, and continued with life. One of her favorite sayings was: 'Suck it up, cupcake.' Tally saw everyone else hurrying through the hall, and wondered why that hadn't tried to help her. Not that she needed any help, but wasn't it the kind thing to do? She was kind of happy none of them knew she existed, but then there was the guy in front of her to deal with. Darn.

"Uh, thanks." Tally said, a bit louder than last time. All she wanted was to get to science, without tripping again, and not to talk to anyone. Unless her dad came to school, but Tally knew he would never return. The pendant was a cold reminder of that. Literally, it was cold against her skin. Tally often wondered who she would be if her dad hadn't left. She knew she'd be different, but how different? Would she still mope around and not be noticed like she usual? Or would she be a pretty popular girl? There was no way to tell, but Tally would rather go unnoticed. Like who she was named for, (Tally in the Uglies series her mom had loved) she would rather have a mind and be ugly than be a pretty girl who was popular, but couldn't think for herself.
Back to top Go down
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

PostSubject: Re: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm

((I'm sorry, again, for the late answer...I never have time. OTL And haa, Your character is basicly the opposite of Myungsoo...He loves everyone, but is very oblivious.))

As Myungsoo was helping the girl gather her books, she mumbled something he couldn't understand, and then thanked him. She didn't look too grateful, though. Was there something wrong with her? No, he wasn't going to worry about a girl he didn't know. He had done that in the past and every time it had just caused him trouble, and the person though he was an annoying ***hole. The worst things always come from good intentions and Myungsoo knew this. So no. He wouldn't ask if the girl was alright.

"So...eh.", Myungsoo didn't even know what he was going to say.

When all the books were cleared from the ground, Myungsoo stood up and reached his hand out to the girl, wanting to help her stand up. Although he wasn't going to ask what was wrong, he was still curious. Or maybe, just maybe her face just looked unhappy in its natural state. Whatever it was, he was concerned. He was always concerned for everyone, but that didn't bother him. It was just annoying when things got out of hand.

Myungsoo had almost forgotten he still had to get his bag in class, so he hoped she would get up soon, giving him time to go back to his class, If by then his bag wasn't stolen already. The people from school knew him as the butcher, and so they knew he'd never starve, which made them feel less guilty about stealing valuable things in his bag. Not that he had any, but a starving child will steal anything to keep himself from being hungry.

His hand still reached out to the girl, he looked at the classrooms door, hoping no one would leave with his bag.
Back to top Go down
http://xPetrichor.tumblr.com
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

PostSubject: Re: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm

((Sorry for lateness. Too many threads... also, Tally had been standing, but it's fine, she can still be on the ground, I guess XD Tally just... hates everyone. For no reason. Eh, this was on nook, so sorry in advance.))

The boy held out his hand, presumably to help her up. Not that she was going to take it. First, the boy thought she needed help gathering her things. Then, he thought she needed help standing? What did he think she was, handicapped? She was perfectly capable of standing herself. She did every day, right?

Tally stayed on the ground for a bit, examining her books while the boy stared at the nearest classroom's door, hand still outstretched. She stood up without his help, and shook her head to get hair out of her face. She didn't even have time to tie up her hair, she had been so late.

It hadn't worked, but who expected it too? Tally always had her hair up, and out of her face. People didn't like hair in their food, after all. She frowned at the boy, and said shortly, "Tally." Thouh he may not understand, it wasn't like she was going to ever see him again. He looked old enough to be in his last year at school, while Tally was only in sixth grade.

"Why did you help me anyway? I'm perfectly fine at taking care of myself," Tally said, then added quietly, "the last few years have shown enough of that." Gosh, he or his parents had been to Tally and her mom's shop at least once. Everyone in town had, because she was the only baker in town. There was the butcher, but everyone needed some bread. No one could live off only meat, because bread was needed for a good diet.

((Sorry for shortness...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))   Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late For Class ((Kim Myungsoo))
Page 1 of 1