The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A black mood ((Geforia))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pfeiffer Pavia
District 5
Pfeiffer Pavia

A black mood ((Geforia))  Empty
PostSubject: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 pm

It was mid afternoon, the sun hanging lazily in the sky and a cool breez sweeping it's way through distreict 5, as Pfeifer walked down a dusty rode, her hands thrust deep into her pockets. Today really was no different then any other day for Pfeiffer, but for some unexplainable reason she was in a bad mood. She wasn't really sure why, and quite honestly she didn't care. Pfeiffer was the type of person that, when she got in a bad mood, she did not try to make her self feel better, to seek help of any kind. She just wallowed, and brooded, and wallowed some more. It was definitely one of her failings.

She continued trudging down the street, paying no particular attention to were she was going. A couple of kids dashed out in front of her, hollering at each other about something or other, and she side stepped them, shooting an annoyed glance at there retreating backs. Usually she liked kids, but today... well, she didn't much like anything today.

She finally came to a halt, blue eyes smoldering with pent up anger. She kicked a stone with one scuffed boot, sending a cloud of dust into the are along with the rock. It was surprisingly satisfactory, seeing the dust billow up into the air, and for a moment she felt the black mood she'd been in all day lift just a little as she began kicking up dust on the deserted rode.

((Sorry I took so long with ths, Geforia))
Back to top Go down
Geforia Summers
Tribute
District 5
Score 4
Geforia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Geforia was just... bored. She couldn't get into her book, her cat was sleeping and wouldn't play, and she'd gone to the bakery earlier that day. She didn't know what to do with herself, she she'd sat there for a few hours and flipped through the T.V. Geforia normally didn't watch TV. She didn't watch the news, the Games were just... terrible, and she just didn't enjoy TV shows. It got boring after a while, so the girl threw the remote on the other end of the couch and hopped up.

Geforia wandered through the town until she found that she was in the less populated places in town. She hadn't realized she'd been coming this way. She knew the District like the back of her hand from so many walks, but she didn't like being here. It wasn't that she was afraid of being lost. She just didn't like to be away from people. She didn't like to talk much, but she liked to know that there was somewhere there if something happened.

The girl was just about to turn around and start heading back when a rock landed at the edge of her sandaled feet. She glanced up to find where the stone had come from. The person who'd kicked it toward her was a girl. She had blondish hair, and from where Geforia stood, she assumed the other girl was older by a few years. Happy to see another person, Geforia started over. "Hello! I didn't think I was going to see anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Pfeiffer Pavia
District 5
Pfeiffer Pavia

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Pfeiffer's dust kicking was interrupted by a bright voice greeting her. She peered through the cloud of golden dust mots still hanging in the air and caught site of the young girl who had spoken to her. She looked to be a couple of years younger then Pfeiffer, and her face was lifted towards her with a cheery smile on it. Great, just great.

The girl was saying that she hadn't expected anyone to be there, and it was all Pfeiffer could do to stop her self from snapping at the girl. Managing to compose her features into a slightly bored, but for the most part emotionless expression, Pfeiffer fixed her steely blue gaze on the girl. "Yea, neither did I." Which is why I came out here in the first place. She leaned back against the side of an old gray bilding, wondering if there was a way she could get her to leave without being to rued about it.

Back to top Go down
Geforia Summers
Tribute
District 5
Score 4
Geforia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 pm

The other girl set her hard gaze on Geforia before saying, "Yea, neither did I." Geforia took a step back. Well, apparently, the other girl wasn't in a very good mood. Geforia really didn't know how to deal with situations like this because she never got in to situations like this. Geforia lived in a perfect little world where people rarely got mad and rarely got sad. Of course it happened, but her parents had always tried to hide Geforia from it, for whatever reason.

"I'm sorry..." Geforia said quietly. Her eyes darted from the other girl to the alley which she'd come from. She couldn't decide which was better: leaving, or staying and trying to figure out what was going on. She debated with herself for a moment. Leaving was the easy answer, of course. And so that's the one she took. She backed away uneasily, meddling with the fabric of her blue dress. "I-I guess I'll just.... go, then."
Back to top Go down
Pfeiffer Pavia
District 5
Pfeiffer Pavia

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Pfeiffer sighed as the girl began backing away hurriedly, eyes seaming to look at anything but Pfeiffer. She hadn't ment to frighten the girl, and Pfeiffer new she would feel gilty if she let her go without saying anything. Running a hand through her hair and sighing again, she took a half step forword, being careful not to move to fast and frighten the girl even more.

"No- look, I'm sorry. You don't have to go, I'm not going to beat you up or anything," she tried to fake a smile but her heart wasn't in it and it turned into more of a grimace. "Um... I'm Pfeiffer." Offering her name was a last resort. She hardly ever volunteered information about herself, but she didn't know how else to make amends with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Geforia Summers
Tribute
District 5
Score 4
Geforia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:36 pm

"No- look, I'm sorry. You don't have to go, I'm not going to beat you up or anything," the girl said with a smile. It looked fake to Geforia because it didn't reach the other girl's eyes. Geforia played along, smiling back a little. It probably didn't look like much of a smile, though. She was still a little nervous about being with the girl in this alleyway. "Okay," Geforia said quietly still. The other girl then introduced herself as Pfeiffer. Geforia had never heard the name before, so she guessed the girl was from a much older year in school. She was positive she didn't know the girl at all.

Geforia pushed away trying to contemplate the matter to introduce herself, "Geforia Summers." She stood there awkwardly after, not really not sure what to say next. Pfeiffer was probably still angry, but of course, Geforia couldn't know. Thinking about it, she decided to ask, "Um... what's wrong? You seemed kind of angry..." She let the question hang in the air for a few minutes. She thought about it. The question had been intrusive and the girl seemed agitated as it was. Geforia blushed before taking back her question by saying, "You don't have to answer that." Her voice came out with a little bit of a stutter, which made her turn even redder.

((Sorry that this took so long D:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A black mood ((Geforia))    A black mood ((Geforia))  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A black mood ((Geforia))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 5-
Jump to: