The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.

Go down 
+2
Marceline Winters
Mason Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. Empty
PostSubject: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 am

ok the rules are very simple all you got to do is make 1-2 ways you can get kicked out of walmart, i found this game while roaming around other forums. so we will start going toward 100 then when we make it we'll go to 200,300, ect.

and please keep it pg13

from your host
- Mason Wolf
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:11 am

Hide in a rack of clothing, then grab the first person who walks by you by the arm, drag them into the rack, and scream, "Welcome to Narnia!"
Back to top Go down
Shard Waite
Tribute
District 1
Score 9
Shard Waite

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Take one piece of candy from every pack
Back to top Go down
Keith Parker
District 12
Keith Parker

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Keep telling the clerks that there was a spill on aisle three.
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm

( oh and make sure you number them)

4: go into the bath rooms * preferably your gender* and fill all the toilets with random crap from the nearest isle.
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 am

5.) Walk around, randomly calling out, "Chuck! Chuck!". When people ask what you're doing, respond with you're looking for your unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Pfeiffer Pavia
District 5
Pfeiffer Pavia

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Bring to coconut shells with you then run down the isles like a horse, making cloping sounds with your coconuts while loudly asking if anyone is brave enough to join you on your quest for the holly grail. (In a british accent, of course)
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

( lol Monty python and the holy grail!)

7. go to the toys isle and grab all the nerf guns and start shooting people yelling " Nerf Or Nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Kooa Stephens
Tribute
District 6
Score 3
Kooa Stephens

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 pm

8. Open all the icecream and chuck random scoops of it at the clerks and people checking out.

9. Grab a nerf/wooden sword and run down the aisles screaming "FOR SPARTA!"
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.   100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100 ways to get kicked out of panems only walmart.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Arcade-
Jump to: