The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And you are…? ((Shard))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christiana Julson
Tribute
District 1
Score 8

And you are…? ((Shard)) Empty
PostSubject: And you are…? ((Shard))   And you are…? ((Shard)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 pm

((Sorry for crappy name.))

It was a Tuesday morning and Christiana was roaming the steers of District 1. Today she was wearing something a simple, comfortable dress that was light blue. A great fashion statement!  Christiana always loved being the center of attention and one of the ways to get attention was but the cloths she wore. 

Christiana walked up and down the roads of District 1, gawking at people. Did they know nothing? thought Christiana walked up and down the street with a small bag that contained a dagger, just in case she got jumped, and money. Might as well buy something if she's got money. 

She eventually got restless and sat down and leaned her head against a near by tree. Christiana searched for a near by clock without getting up. It was 9:00 AM she needed to get home at 10:00 AM to train for The Hunger Games. The magnificent Hunger Games! It was Christiana's life long dream to get reaped and battle to the death. 

Before long, Christiana fell asleep, her head resting against the tree. She had fallen asleep dreaming about the Hunger Games and her winning. Being the best of the best.  A goddess! 

About forty-five minutes later, Christiana woke up with a start. Dazed she wiped the drool off of her face. How gross and embarrassing? she asked herself as she jumped up from where she was sitting. Christiana gazed at a near by clock. It was 9:45 AM! Christiana's eyes widened. Oh well, she'd been training basically all her life. Missing one practice wouldn't hurt. 

Christiana rudely pushed and shoved people aside as she walked. 

She had money. Why not go to a shop? She shoved her way through crowds of people. Accidentally, she shoved a guy down. 

"Watch where you'd going!" she screeched at the person without looking down. People! she thought.

((Sorry it so, so bad! I haven't had much muse. It might not make a lot of sense  but I hope it ok. I'm just a really bad RPer.))
Back to top Go down
Shard Waite
Tribute
District 1
Score 9
Shard Waite

And you are…? ((Shard)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are…? ((Shard))   And you are…? ((Shard)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Shard wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. His morning session of practice was over. Twice a day, he was allowed to leave the facility and go to town and he used up one of those two times there. He had nothing better to do, really, and all the hard work made him feel like he deserved at least a bun.

Taking a quick shower, Shard slipped into a little nicer clothes to wear around town. Without much further ado, the boy signed out and headed towards the bakery. The town square was always awfully packed but it seemed even worse than normal today. He watched as the children craftily weaved through the mass of adults. He, like them, easily made his way through the crowd but in a more brute way. He walked in any opening he saw, if he happened to plow through someone, it didn't matter. After all, Shard's form was stronger than most and if anyone, the other would be the one to fall.

Apparently, he wasn't the only one with this strategy. Another girl who was in front of him was a little less 'nice' about it. She shoved through the people. Only when she pushed someone right onto Shard's feet did he say something. "Er... excuse me? Get off me." He muttered to the guy on the ground. That got the girl's attention and she turned to look at him - ah - another Career! He should have figured as much. "Are you stupid? That isn't a way to gain sponcers. They might be filthy human beings, but at this point - with you getting older each year - they're craving for publicity. Especially District One where Capitols visit frequently."
Back to top Go down

And you are…? ((Shard))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 1 :: Town Square-
Jump to: