The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!)) Empty
PostSubject: REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!))   REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:49 pm

((I know this is mostly copy pasted and it's not the best, but we're behind schedule, and I'm hoping to finish these before I go on vacation. Next post will be completely original, I promise! ))

16th Annual Hunger Games

District 8 Reaping
Xander Petry
Date: September 8th ADD

The sun welcomed Xander as he stepped off the train. Oh, he just knew that today was going to be a good day! He thought about the previous Reaping. Each had gone well in his opinion! This year was going to be so a tough competition! He along with all of his colleges and friends back into the Capitols would be biting their nails this year, that was for sure! He hadn't picked a favorite yet, but that was all in due time. Xander was rather a fan of the underdogs. He LOVED watching the Games and the less experienced get changed in the games. They would turn, get strong and would be the most entrapping to watch. Then again, seeing a Career completely dominate was also something that he found joy in watching. Oh - any win was well anticipated and wonderful to watch! He was just super excited this year. Oh, bless his heart, he was this excited every year! But the Games were so close!

Xander looked around at his crew. He was kind of chipper that Snow wasn't here today. The publicity was great, but that fellow could be a downer at times. Never saying much. The poor chap. But no matter! Today was the day! And it was the day for another 4 days! Wasn't it great! Though tiredness weighed on Xander's eyelids, he barely needed a cup of coffee to be just as excited and awake as before. He waved at passersby on the street. Though, there weren't many. Most were still in their houses fixing up their young ones, relatives, or just sleeping in, taking the day off as an advantage. Few smiled at Xander, but he didn't care. There was always a bit of animosity in these later Districts, they hadn't yet realized how wonderful the Games were for them, poor souls!

As the members of the District started filing in, camera men came up to Xander interviewing him. He was used to this routine, it was getting difficult after a while to say different things. He saw someone commenting on the weather. Great weather for a Reaping, that was sure!

And finally, it was time to begin! Xander took in a deep breath. The air smelled a lot worse than his home, and he couldn't help but feel sympathy for the District. "Gooood morning, District Eight! And welcome, your 16th annual Hunger Games is beginning! You are getting your chance to have a talented young girl and boy to come along with us and participate in the Hunger Games! It's quite an honor! So, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

"Girl's first, then!" He practically jumped and plucked a slip of paper out of the top of the bowl.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
riverrun88

REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!))   REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

((i would like to join but i dont wont to get in truble so please let me no if im not doing what im supposed to.))

RiverRun walked slowly with the rest of the kids into the town square. This was her 4th reeping and she was horrifyed for three years ago her brother was a victom to the games. she figuered it was just bad luck in the family and half expected herself to be reeped. As her and the others filed into the town squere she herd the voice of the speaker. he himself the man who reaps the tributes for district 8 xander. she stopes and listans to the beganing of the worst time of year.
Back to top Go down

REAPING DAY! ((Open to all in District Eight!))
Page 1 of 1