The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

Kei takes an apple off the tree outside his window and quickly washes it under the sink. Her turns around, grabs his father's old jacket and runs out the door, taking a bite out of his apple during this.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, he thinks to himself as he runs. Kei had never been late to work before until today, but he was guessing that his boss would let it slide. Besides, she was his mother's best friend and what he likes to call an aunt, even if they weren't related. As he nears the shop, he sees her standing in the front facing him, her arms folded and her foot tapping impatiently. As he nears her, her face doesn't look as angry as it was when he was farther away.
"Kei Kurono, how dare you have the audacity to scare me like that," Clary sighs, ruffling his hair. Kei twitches at the sound of his first name but laughs and rubs the back of his neck. "Oh, well just be happy I made it here in time."

After two hours of work, Kei unloads a batch of bread the baker dropped off onto a plate and takes one, feeling it's warmth with happiness. Stuffing it into his drawstring he rushes by Clary and kisses her cheek, taking his pay off the counter. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. For now, the rest of the morning and the day is mine." And without a word from her, he's off to buy new things and other foods from other shops.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am

Sassaba got up and put on his old clothes like normal and then went to tiring up her long hair. Witch could take sometime most days. Once she was done with that she went over to her mother and kissed her “I’m off I’ll be back soon with some food for us” She then went out into there little patch of dirt and started to try to get anything she could from it. Either to eat herself or to sell. But when really noting but some little plants here and there where coming up. Sassaba Knew that mean she would have to go into town and get something for her and her Mother. So with some more fixing of her hair since it was trying to fall out. She was soon into town and walking down one of the streets looking from shop to shop. Sassaba wasn’t a big fan of going to the first shops anymore because that where she went when she was little. So now she would go to the more older and rundown places and as a plus they where much cheaper then the others. Soon Sassaba got to a bread shop. She hadn’t seen it before but it looked fine so she went into it looking thought the breads they had and trying to not be seen by anyone the store.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 am

Kei moved forward and jumped up on the counter of the bread shop, sitting on it. He put 2 coins on the counter and took two more pieces of bread, smiling at the scent. The baker saluted him as they usually did and the man turned to walk to the other side of the shack. Quickly he jumped off and started walking in the direction of where the man went.
He notices a girl looking at the displayed bread and laughs. A newcomer was always funny. Kei walks over to her and smiles at her, holding out one of the breads. "Are you looking for good bread? If so, you can have one of mine." He rips of a piece of the other one and chews on it, grinning. Even if it took him forever to even get one piece of bread, he knew it was good to give to the others in Panem who look like they could have it worse. "You look like you could use something good to eat. Besides, it's fresh and warm," he says, staring at her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:24 am

Sassaba jumped when she heard and saw the boy sanding close to her. Soon thou Sassaba could see that he seemed harmless and he was offering her bread. Oh how she wanted to take the nicer and warmer bread but she just couldn’t do it. Sassaba didn’t even look up she just moved away as she made sure that she could run if she needed to. But soon her hunger and her stomach acted for the bread the nice warm bread that he had. So he reached over and grabbed the peace that he was holding out. Sassaba then ate it right there in the store, But she didn’t care she was hungry and it tasted really good. So she went over to fine some of it. But then she saw how much it was. So Sassaba turned and went for the door. All she would have wanted was some of the nice breads and maybe a little meat. But she also knew that between what her mother had and what little Sassaba had saved up they couldn’t get that very often. So Sassaba went over to see her friend in the back ally of one of the shops.

Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 am

Kei watched as the girl ate the bread in the middle of the store, furrow his brow. Wouldn't she want to bring that home to her family? But without a thank you, she turned and walked from the store. Kei stared at the door she went out of in shock and anger. But think through it again, he rolls his eyes. People are like that. I should freak out so much. Maybe if I see her again she'll say it, I don't know. Before leaving, he buys another piece of bread and casually rolls out the door.
After buying a few squirrels and pig meat, Kei satisfyingly hums a small tune and walks towards the back ally, his shortcut to his small home. After knowing he was alone, he starts to sing out loud, the words a soft melody.
"Oh Mrs. Shepard I heard about your son. He was filled with glory until hate won. And he cried at that fence like a scarecrow afraid while those boys beat him dry with the hands of hate-"
Looking forward, he sees the girl from bread shop, walking in the same direction. He could only tell by her hair. He rolls his eyes at the thought of her impolite manner and keeps walking, kicking a rock on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 am

Sassaba turned around when she felt that she wasn’t alone anymore. When she did she saw the boy and he had meat with him and bread. Oh how she wished that she could get some of the meat. Sassaba could swear she could smell it. But then she saw something he wasn’t as friendly as he was in the shop. So she stopped and waited for him. Then she saw he was looking down. Right then Sassaba knew that had happened and she also knew what she would have to do for him. “H-hi….and t-thank you…” She whispered out in almost the same tone as his song was. Sassaba then looked up blinking her golden/gray eye. She wanted to see him and to take to him again. One because he was maybe the only person that didn’t think that Sassaba had lost her mind. As for two she was hoping that maybe he could help her find some nice meat for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 am

Kei looks up when he sees her feet aren't moving, only to see that she's staring at him. He lowers his head once more and walks along, ignoring her. But a small whisper comes from her and it makes him stop a few feet in front of her. He turns his whole body and lifts his head, looking back at her.
"Uh, hey. You're welcome I suppose. Y'know, if you want more to bring home, you could have just asked. You look hungry as hell," Kei replies, looking at her golden eyes. His eyes, almost pitch black, blink back curiously. "It's hard making a living here, especially for me, but if I have to give, I have to give," He shrugs. "But anyways, who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 am

Sassaba looked at him as he talked. To her the boy seemed nice and harmless. But there was still apart of her that wanted to run away from him. But to even Sassaba surprise her feet didn’t move away from him. In fact she moved a little closer. Until he asked who she was with the little words. Sassaba was really ready to move away from him but then again he said that he could get her bread. It took Sassaba a few minutes before she went to opening her mouth again. “I-I’m Umm Sassaba Darkhorse….” She then moved back away from the boy just in case her had heard about her and wanted to run himself. But when nothing seemed to happen she asked this boy with the food in his arms that was really starting to get to her. “W-What….I mean…W-who are you…?” She asked as she looked at his pig meat. Sassaba was always pretty skinny but at his point in her life she wasn’t just that way she was hungry and most of the time she would anything for just a little something.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 am

"It's nice to meet you Miss. Darkhorse," Kei bows his head politely and smiles softly at her. She really just looked like a scared little kitten. "My name is Kei Kurono, but you may call me Kurono."
He spoke softly and clearly, trying to be gentle at least. A corner of his lips lift to show the confusion in his face. She was probably like all the other street kids he had met, just looking for food. He really hated that. He gave, yet got nothing in return. But he didn't have a mean bone in his body. "Do you need something or are you gonna keep staring at me like that."
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 am

Sassaba blinked a couple more times as she watched his boy bow his head. Sassaba didn’t know now what to make of him other then he was still there and being friendly to her. So she got a little closer and then reached into a pocket of her two sizes to big pants and pulled out 3 coins. “N-Nice to meet you” She first told the boy the was standing in fount of her. Sassaba then went back to eying his meat. “T-This…is all I have…I want some of your…..M-Meat..” She pointed and stuttered out. She then moved her other hand to fix her hair again since it wasn’t staying up that day. But if fell out of his brads and landed on her back as it also falling to the ground. Sassaba then put down her things and went back to pulling it up tighter but really all she could think and smell was the meat in this nice boys hand.

Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 am

"It's nice to meet you too?" Kei furrows his brow and looks to the side. When Sassaba gets closer to him until she's right in front of him, he sees the money in her hand and looks at it for a moment, then back up at her. "Really, I don't need that," he sighs, taking his bag off his back. "You know, you're really just like the others. This isn't new to me..."
And he was right, she was like the others. The street kids always took from him but he didn't do anything about it because he was giving it to them. He didn't have a mean bone in his body. They took, they ran, and he never saw him again. Even with his own problems no one had ever cared to ask about how much he works for these things.
He opens the bag and tosses her half of his bread and the meat, then quickly puts it back on his back and turns to keep walking. He puts his hand in the air and waves, not wanting to see her face. "Your welcome, Princess."
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Sassaba looked at Kurono. She didn’t know what he was doing not taking the money.. She would always pay for the food she would get. But when Sassaba heard him she realized what he was calling her. “I’m NOT a street kid….!!” Sassaba yelled at him as she pulled up her old, too big pants.. She had never been called that to her face. But then again she wasn’t someone that could be very helpful or nice. So Sassaba just picked up the bread and meat and started to walk the other way as she heard what the boy had called her. Right then she dropped her food and ran after him. “I don’t need your help so…..Please take his money…” She yelled as she ran. Soon catching up to Kurono. When she got to him she was tired and breathing hard. Sassaba could ran but with the little body weight she had it hurt to run. So she just thought her money to him. And went back for the food once she could get up.

Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Kei heard her yell but waved it off and kept walking. It really was no use to even turn around. "I never called you a street kid, if you remember." And he really hadn't. Thought it, but didn't say it out loud.
Once she reached him, he looked at her and raised an eyebrow, looking at the money. Once she had put it in his hand and ran back, he rolled his eyes. "Hey, I said I don't need it." He turned back and jogged over to her, putting the money back in her hand. "If you didn't need my help, then why do you need the food?" He asks, more serious now. "Keep your money, I'm serious. I've got myself handled, just go out and buy pants that fit you with that money now." He smiles softly at her and closes her hand with the money inside.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Sassaba just looked at him as he talked to her and gave the money back. Sassaba did something that never happen or at less hadn’t happened in years she smiled a soft and almost young girls smile. But it slowly faded off of her face as she call at Kei “I know you called me a street kid…you said I was like the others!!” She called at him. But then just stopped as she walked a little more. Feeling that maybe he was right maybe she was just really just some street kid. But Sassaba wouldn’t listen to her thoughts like that. So she just keep telling herself that all she needed her better clothes and that would help. So Sassaba next stop was to see how much it was to get pants that would fit and that weren’t hammy downs. But soon she walked out without anything more then she went in with. Sassaba knew it would be really pricey but she never thought it would be anything like what the man told her. With the money she did have she went go a little soup thing and went back to her home. As soon as she got back she went to her room not needing to tell her mother about the boy or that she had taken meat from him.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Kei chuckles as he walks back to his home, waving her off. "Well, maybe you're not! You actually tried paying me back! Good luck kiddo." And with that, he was off to his home.
At his home, he laid down his bag on a chair and hung his father's jacket on the door, sitting down on the floor as he made a fire. He thought about the girl, Sassaba. What a pretty girl she was, even if she looked like skin and bones.
Without even a second thought, he got up from getting the fire started and looked out the window. Almost pitch black. Kei walks towards the drawer that had be shut for years, the drawer that holds all of his families old possessions that he couldn't throw away.
He went into the 4 drawer down, his sister's. He takes out a pair of jeans, small enough to fit the girl. He puts the pants in his messenger bag and a pair of throwing knifes, grabbing his father's jacket and runs out the door, going through the alley's towards where the girl had gone before.

A few minutes later, he reached an array of houses, some windows bright. He looked through until he saw her, moving from the front of the house to the back of it. Kei runs to the back, trying to find the window where she had gone. Once he sees her, he knocks on the window glass, looking inside.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Sassaba soon was up in her room laying on her sister’s bed. She loved to do that when she felt that things where getting tough for her. But soon she fell asleep only to be awaken by her mother asking her to make dinner. Sassaba wiped her eyes and went down the stairs and into there small but homely kitchen. Soon She was chopping and cutting up the meat and putting it into a bolding pot that was on the fire. Once everything was in she went over to some clothes that where her sisters but now would be hers. Sadly most of the clothes where about five sizes to big and no madder how mean times Sassaba tried she just couldn’t get them to fit right. So she just gave up and went with the smallest pear and a rope for a belt. Sassaba soon could hear the pot making noses so she went into to see it when she saw a face in her back window. Sassaba grabbed her sisters knife and got ready to see who it was. But when she really saw the face. With just made her blink like before. Sassaba then went over to the door knife still in hand and opened it. “W-What do y-you want…..” She asked still somewhat scared and somewhat ready to kill the boy if she need to.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm

"Put the knife down, for christ's sakes..." Kei sighs and chuckles. "I have a couple knives in my bag, don't make me use them."
He climbs through the window and leans on the window frame, looking around. "Nice place you got here, I must admit." What are you doing Kei? You didn't come here to compliment her home.
"So, uh, I see that you didn't buy any new pants..." He stares down at her changed pants, still too big for her. Maybe it was good that he did give her food. "So I thought that maybe you could use these," he reaches in his messenger bag and takes out the pair of skinny jeans, smiling at her. "They were my sister's, but she's... gone now so I don't exactly need them. If you want, you can use them. You are about the same size, I suppose," Kei shrugs. "And by the way, you don't need to buy food. You can go find it yourself. Just go," he leans in and whispers, "beyond the fence."
He lays the throwing knives on a table near her. "Those are so you can get the meat yourself. I think that's really all you need. You should come with me sometime though. I could use a hunting buddy."
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Sassaba did as she was told she laid down her knife. She then turned and looked at his wild boy that was in her window. Why is there a boy in my window and why is he even here… Was the things she keep asking herself. But then she saw that he was looking her up and down. Sassaba was ready to grab her knife when he went into his bag. But then she saw that he was pulling out pants. He brought me pants?. Sassaba thought and then heard who’s they where. “W-well S-she had good taste in pants…” Sassaba grabbed the pants and went over to there empty painterly and put them on. Once she walked out she looked at herself. “They…f-fit…” Sassaba couldn’t have been happier. But then she turned to Kei looking at him. “So W-what kill your S-sister…and how old was she?” Sassaba asked as she thought about her family and hopped that it wasn’t the games that took her. Sassaba then looked down and moved her bracelets looking at the Names on them. She then turned as she heard her mother call. “I….I’ll be in soon…” She called as she went back over to Kei. “D-DO you really hunt out there?” She asked as she took the knifes feeling them and trying to throw them. As Sassaba threw the knife it went thought the air and landed in the wall. “I…Would…like go with you and I have gone before…but I was little I was about 10 last time..” Sassaba then sunk back into her thoughts of going hunting and the last time with her Dad and her Sister.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Kei was proud of himself when he saw the smile on her face. "Yeah, she did. We used to be on the rich side, but when they were all gone I just couldn't afford it anymore. If you want, I've got a bunch more clothes at my house. Dresses, shirts, jeans, those size," he blushes and shrugs.
The thought of when he lost his family just makes him so sad he can't look up. He looks down at his feet, shuffling them around. "I was sick one day and when my parents went to go pick my sister up from school, a rebellion had started. Peacekeeper's shot everyone. They weren't even part of it," Kei sighs. After wiping at his eyes once, he looks back up at her. "But that is why I give to others, I know how hard people have it."
"Hunting is fine and dandy, and it's pretty exciting. And since you've gone before, I suppose I don't have to teach you much."
He leans over and looks through the door, seeing her mother. "Once you tend to your mother, meet me outside the window. Maybe we can go midnight hunting." And with that, he climbs back out the window and sits against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Sassaba nodded. “Thanks you….but I-I just can’t…” She said thinking of all the clothes must mean to Kei. She then thought of how his sister and to her his parents where killed also. All Sassaba could think of was how much she hated the peace keeps for what they did to the family around. Soon thought she was out of her thoughts and nodded. “O-Okay I’ll….be out….” She then went over to the soup thing that she was making and put some into a bowl. Sassaba then took it to her mother and kissed her cheek. “I’m going to go to sleep now mother…..I umm just want some time to think about the days are coming up….” Sassaba didn’t need to say more they both would know what the days where and why Sassaba would want to be lone. As soon as she walked away from her mother she thought about what would happen if someone found them. But Sassaba couldn’t think like that she needed to have meat in the house for her and her mother. So she went up to her room and pulled out her sisters boots and her hunting coat. She then got ready and went down stairs with her stomach hurting her. But as most nights she just ignored it. Soon she had her dad’s old bag and was jumping out the window. “O-Okay…l-lets go…” She said looking at the boy who may be one of the only people that cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Kei nodded and stood up, brushing off his pants. "Alright, follow me," he grins, motioning his hand to her.
Crouching and avoiding light, he leads them to the fence. The buzz of it is electrified, but without another glance, he grabs the tree branch from above the fence and starts to climb, holding his hand out for her to grab. After helping her up, he slips down from the tree and helps her down, breathing in the fresh scent of freedom.
"We can do anything here really. But let's hunt for now. Let me grab my bow." Kei jogs over to a large tree and climbs a bit, coming back down with his bow and a pack of arrows in his messenger bag. "So, what do you want to eat tonight?" he asks her, grinning. "We can cook something up here and swim for all we care."
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Sassaba moved just right behind him. She couldn’t believe it she hadn’t be hunting in years. It did bring up some sad memories but mostly she missed it. It was one of the things that Sassaba would do with just her sister most of the time. By the time Sassaba really fully saw where they where she was over the fence and her stomach hurt even more. But she wouldn’t do anything about it. It hurt her when she ate or not. So Sassaba could just go with it. Once she was that Kei had his bow she started walking over to some trees. “W-where do you go m-most of the time…?” She asked in a hushed voice as she walked a little more. “B-because I might have a p-place….” Sassaba said thinking of the little play house that was in the woods by some water. “A-Also I think hunting is good frist and then maybe some swimming or something…” Sassaba was starting to really like the boy not in a love type of way but that he was willing to be with her and didn’t think she was too wired.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm

"I go to this tall hill, right over there," he points it out, the top being seen over the trees. "Lots of animals over there. But if you've got a certain place, go at it," Kei grins at her, motioning her to lead the way. He puts his bow across his back and smiles at her. "Yeah, first hunting, then swimming. That wouldn't be too bad. Besides, it's nice to be with someone once in awhile when you're always alone."
Kei stares at her silently and blinks a few time before coming back into reality. "Uh, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Sassaba nodded and started to walk everything looked so different in the moonlight. But then she heard something and turned to see Kei looking no staring at her. So Sassaba stared back at him. Not knowing what he was thinking about. But the one thing she wanted to know was a little more about him. Sassaba thought she could get it out of him in some way but she didn’t know how. Once again Sassaba was lost in her thoughts until she heard Kei voice. Witch made her jump up and pull out her knifes and a small sword. Sassaba was ready to kill but then she saw it was only Kei asking if they should started going. So She did and soon got to the place that she hadn’t seen in years. “H-Here we are…..” She muttered out in a soft whisper. Sassaba then went over to it kicked at he door to open it. Soon it opened and she went into to get a little fire started to keep warm by and to cook with.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Kei stared at her when she pulled the knife out on him, holding his hands up in his defense. "Whoa there, I'm not gonna hurt you, Princess," he chuckles. "Just lead the way, kiddo."
After following her for awhile, he saw that she was taking him to a small house and ducked his way inside, watching as she started to make a fire.
"How did you know this was here?" He asks, looking around the place. He pulls out his glasses from his bag and puts them on to get a better look around. "This place has been here for years yet I never bothered to look inside. Maybe I should have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next