The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

RiverRun Mathews resident of District 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riverrun88

RiverRun Mathews resident of District 8 Empty
PostSubject: RiverRun Mathews resident of District 8   RiverRun Mathews resident of District 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

ok, im not sure if im in the right spot to post this charicter form but i would like to be in district eight and idk were to sign up so please let me no if im in the rong spot and let me no were to move to.

Character Sheet!

Name: RiverRun Mathews

Member of: (List of anything you can apply for and their explanations) [Note, the Districts who need more members are 6,8,9 and 13. Please consider these. The others are pretty packed and it's not evened out. Thanks!] district 8

What profession are you (optional): i dont understand??????

(Down must must at least 5 sentences and fifty words)
Appearance: RiverRun is a tall and very skinny teenager, she has sandy blound hair. She has hazle blue eyes and thin eyebrows. She has paler skin and dosnt eat much. She is rather strong for her size though. Her face is covered in freckles and she is very pretty. You can see her ribes somtimes.

Personality: Smart, strong, and loving, River is a great friend to have. She has a bubbly personality and is alwase helping others. when it comes to a seriouse situation like the reeping, she seems to get a strong since of horror. she is not scared by meny things but going into the games is one thing she feers most. Other situationse she tends to be the leader and help people through.

History: in district eight she lives with her father and aunt. when she was a young girl sickness took over her family and killed her mother. She is lucky to be alive. She is a victom of the games though.
Her older brother was eightteen and was reeped three years ago. He was one of the first to die he drowned in a water whole that a career traped him in. This is why every year since then she has feered but yet aches to be reaped because if she was she could win for her brother liam. She wants to prove the capatal a point that her brother couldnt and make her family proud.

RP sample: RiverRun searcher through the racks of close looking for the perfict shade of red. she was makeing a dress. a special request from the capital. district 8 was the district of clothing. the main suppilier of clothing for the capital. River was one of meny workings in mags cloths factery.

Others:
- How you found out about the site: i looked up hunger games rpg on google and found this site
- How many of the books did you read?: (it's okay if you haven't read them all ) i have read them all.
- Which was your favorite?: the second one with the qourter quell
- If this is you second character, which was your first?: this one is my first.

Back to top Go down

RiverRun Mathews resident of District 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: The Districts :: District 8-
Jump to: