The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your character's theme song!

Go down 
+18
Riley Paradigm
phelasli
Annette "Patch" Regulus
India Harkniss
Cato Axelrod
Portia Crane
Orissa Maddox
Katherine Beck
Melody Fraeder
April Adams
Narcissa Scamander
Marceline Winters
Mason Wolf
Streebell Rosling
August Cairbre
Sabrina Nadine
Will Kaoknur
Charlotte Corvus
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

Your character's theme song! Empty
PostSubject: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

So just post a link to a song(s) that you think best describes your character, and explain if you can.

Charlie has two

First
Second

The first one describes her frustration and beseechment of two things
1) Her dead father to let her go, she feels she is to be guilty of his death because of her weakness.
2) Her mother who she begs in anger to rectify her own wrongs and rid Charlie of the torment

The second one is her calm cool nature that revels in the beauty of at least one night, and her more affectionet side as well.

She is a nut case.

Last edited by Charlotte Corvus on Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Will also has two.

Abney Park - Building Steam I love, love, love Abney Park and all things steampunk. And also, Will is hardcore. Need I say more?
Nightwish - Nemo And yeah, the required angst song. Poor girl's had a bad life.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Nadine
District 2
Sabrina Nadine

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Sabrina...Hmm...

She has one that describes her perfectly.

Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

This is because she is basically a Guardian Angel to most everyone, puts a lot of people before herself. She's also very vulnerable. She hides a lot of her pain, and bears others' to keep from dealing with her own.
Back to top Go down
August Cairbre
District 1
August Cairbre

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:26 pm

erm...lets see

August's would be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQCfp-aWCg

little lion man by Mumford and sons

He feels as is he screwed it all up and that he has to scramble to put it all back together before any one else gets hurt, the song is like a conversation. The chorus is the answer to the versus accusations.
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm

....I kind of love that song. Just sayin'. : D
Back to top Go down
August Cairbre
District 1
August Cairbre

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

They are a good band, deserving of liking. They are so much deeper than other mainstream music. Their lyrics aren't shallow like most mainstream stuff is, and they are more...literate if that makes sence. Example, the Cave has multiple refrances to greek philosophies and literature, from plato's ala-gory of the cave to the odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:37 pm

It's allegory, but yeah, they are pretty deep. Only "popular" band that I can listen to without feeling like a total poseur.
Back to top Go down
August Cairbre
District 1
August Cairbre

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:38 pm

ahaha nice, and yah my ipad changed the word on me....grrr technology!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 pm

I got one that totally personifies Lenore. Tristan by Patrick Wolf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS4tBqvfPko

Yeah, I know the song is about someone named Tristan and my character is Lenore, but everything other than the Tristan part is totally Lenore.

WARNING: There are two F bombs dropped so, just so that you're not taken by surprise, you have been warned, PG people.
Back to top Go down
Streebell Rosling
District 8
Streebell Rosling

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Fully Alive by Flyleaf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d3RYW0YoEk

Streebell has suffered through a lot like everyone tends to in Panem, but she makes the best of what she has and has a positive outlook on life. Also, she's pretty rockin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 am

both mason wolfs themes from my story and my character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pQBDE5Gbg

Simple Plan- Me Against The World i chose this song is because he is like a demon my character mason is the reincarnation of the mason from my story project nicro

this song goes to every one of the tributes in the hunger games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBMT3OMEPwk&feature=related

Five Finger Death Punch Far From Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVtygd1qXc&feature=fvwrel
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 am

Marceline's would be Like You by Evanescence, for the unbreakable longing for her dead sister Evie and wish to join her, after she does her best to make the Capitol break, of course Smile

Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm not even going to sugar-coat it.
Narcissa can be a very unpleasant person, not that she always shows that side of her. Who knows? Maybe all she needs is someone to give her a wake up call. Smile
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 pm

April has two:

Anything you can do, I can do better from Annie Get Your Gun and I can go the Distance from Hercules.

Oh! And also I Just Can't Wait to be King from the Lion King. Replace 'King' with 'Victor' and that basically sums up April. xD

(Narcissa, yours made me laugh xD)
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Mel's is absolutely Somewhere Out There from An American Tail. It's somewhat changed meanings, though. Right after Donta's death it applied to her missing her brother, and now that she's on the railway it's about her whole family. But still totally Mel. <3
Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Strawberry Avalanche - Owl City It just sounds like one of her dreams xD

Back to top Go down
Orissa Maddox
District 7
Orissa Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Orissa's is Iridescent~~Linkin Park

This is her theme song because she has indeed had a very hard life... and has a hard time letting go of what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Mason's new theme Citizen soldier by 3 doors down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWa082xMwkk
Back to top Go down
Portia Crane
Capitol
Portia Crane

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I think there's a few songs that describe Portia:

True Colors (Cyndi Lauper/Phil Collins) - I think this song describes Portia because she always tries to see the good in people, and because she is a good judge of character.

Dream (Priscilla Ahn) - "Dream" describes Portia because she has a childlike innocence about life, and she is dreamer. She dreams of a day where she's doing something for society, and where she isn't bullied by the kids at school because of her IQ.

The Coolest Girl (Bonnie Gruesen/A Very Potter Sequel) - Kind of a silly song, but even though the kids at school make fun of Portia, she still keeps her chin up and reminds herself that she rocks. Smile (this song has swearing in it, so if you don't like that, don't listen to it) Smile

My Little Girl (Tim McGraw) - From Atticus' point-of-view; Portia is very close to her father, and loves him to death. Song's kind of self-explanatory, in my opinion. Smile

I Want A Mom That Will Last Forever (Cyndi Lauper) - Even though Portia doesn't feel pain about her mom's death anymore, she still misses her. No matter how much she loves her dad, there are just some things that dads don't understand, and you need a mom for.

Count On Me (Bruno Mars) - And finally, a song that epitomizes Portia and Narcissa's friendship. They would go to the ends of the Earth for each other, and they are practically sisters.

Sorry for the playlist, but this is HER, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cato Axelrod
District 12
Cato Axelrod

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Well, my charrie hasn't been accpeted yet, but if/when he is His theme song will be Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Grr. I was totally going to put my characters theme song as Iridescent by Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Hold uppppppppppp

I GOTZ ME ANOTHER ONE!
Okay
Mad World by Gary Jules

And and

How To Save A Life by The Fray

And and

Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
Back to top Go down
Cato Axelrod
District 12
Cato Axelrod

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

I think that Secrets by One Republic could also be used for my character.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

Portia Crane wrote:

Count On Me (Bruno Mars) - And finally, a song that epitomizes Portia and Narcissa's friendship. They would go to the ends of the Earth for each other, and they are practically sisters.

Awww, you're such a sweetheart! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme song!   Your character's theme song! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your character's theme song!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next